Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlinpitt you know I never broke down your username and now I feel dumb. I've only been to Georgia once and that was too go to the art museum in Atlanta.

OMG I didn't see it until now! :haha: I feel so silly I've been sitting here trying to figure out what that stood for!

Flueky - hope you feel better soon!

I still don't see it?? Haha I know GA for Georgia but that's all I've got! Lol

Ga- Georgia
Grl- girl
In
Pitt- Pittsburgh

Gagrlinpitt you know I never broke down your username and now I feel dumb. I've only been to Georgia once and that was too go to the art museum in Atlanta.

OMG I didn't see it until now! :haha: I feel so silly I've been sitting here trying to figure out what that stood for!

Ga- Georgia
Grl- girl
In
Pitt- Pittsburgh

Ohhhh omg now I feel dumb! lol

Ga- Georgia
Grl- girl
In
Pitt- Pittsburgh

Ohhhh omg now I feel dumb! lol

Lol! Don't, it looks complicated.

Gagrlinpitt hehe you were most sneaky with your username lol. Your headache went away? I love the new pic you have as your avatar :)

Gagrlinpitt hehe you were most sneaky with your username lol. Your headache went away? I love the new pic you have as your avatar :)

Flueky thank you!! One of my favorite of our wedding pictures.

Headache comes and goes.. I remember my step dad wanting to put me on a low dose of estrogen because of how bad my headaches were but instead I tried the mirena.. I just forgot how bad the headaches were.

How are you feeling?

Throat still scratchy. I don't feel as tired or crappy today so maybe there's hope. Thank you for asking.

Ugh sorry the headaches having completely stopped yet. I would usually always get a headache day before my "AF" on birth control. I hated it.

Throat still scratchy. I don't feel as tired or crappy today so maybe there's hope. Thank you for asking.

Ugh sorry the headaches having completely stopped yet. I would usually always get a headache day before my "AF" on birth control. I hated it.

Yeah it's something I've always dealt with... Both of my sister's did too.

Hopefully this "bug" will pass quickly for you. You need to be healthy and ready to have a sticky bean this month lol.

Hope you both start feeling better soon. That headache sounds awful.

I e been having odd cramping the last couple days off and on. Very weird Bc I'm only cd7. Hoping I o early. I am anxious to get through this cycle and either get my BFP or start my testing!

Thank you Gagrlinpitt :) I thought of you today. One of the therapist if I lived here all my life and I told him I was born in Alabama. He said ,"I thought I noticed a Georgia or Alabama accent when you said something". Accent comes out more on the phone, gotta talk sweet to people even if you feel like poo lol. I'm so excited for your cycle :)

Angel, thank you too. Oh I usually get occasional cramps from ovaries before O. I think it means that ovary is making them eggs grow lol i can use that and my actual O pain to determine which side I Od. Kind of interesting. FX for BFP.

Thank you Gagrlinpitt :) I thought of you today. One of the therapist if I lived here all my life and I told him I was born in Alabama. He said ,"I thought I noticed a Georgia or Alabama accent when you said something". Accent comes out more on the phone, gotta talk sweet to people even if you feel like poo lol. I'm so excited for your cycle :)

Angel, thank you too. Oh I usually get occasional cramps from ovaries before O. I think it means that ovary is making them eggs grow lol i can use that and my actual O pain to determine which side I Od. Kind of interesting. FX for BFP.

Us southern girls know how to put on the charm LOL!!!

I'm excited for you too! Your chat last month looked great so it can only get better!!

Hehe, yup put that sweet little accent on and people think you are so nice lol. I'm being silly but I have had people tell me I have the sweetest phone voice. Yes, FX for :bfp: for us all :)

Well they seem to be about 40- 45 days. I went from period end of May last year to not having one until mid August. I've lots of trouble regulating but things seem better now.

Well they seem to be about 40- 45 days. I went from period end of May last year to not having one until mid August. I've lots of trouble regulating but things seem better now.

Oh wow!! Any particular reason?

Flukey- maybe the smoke is irritating you? Hopefully it's just that and not a bug. Did your DH stop using the wood burner thing?

And we found out I'm having a BOY! I didn't have a preference either way but I'm excited :)

Angel- like Flukey said I had pre o cramps too, sometimes really early.. Kinda strange!

Congrats AJangel!! He hasn't used it since Saturday is the only bad thing :doh: but that smell lingered so that's what I'm hoping.

Gagrlinpitt my hormones were out of whack after stopping the pill. I feel like my body didn't know what to do after bcp for so long. It was hard and lots of thoughts of being infertile drove me mad. I feel much more confident now but sometimes I get negative thoughts.

Congrats AJangel!! He hasn't used it since Saturday is the only bad thing :doh: but that smell lingered so that's what I'm hoping.

Gagrlinpitt my hormones were out of whack after stopping the pill. I feel like my body didn't know what to do after bcp for so long. It was hard and lots of thoughts of being infertile drove me mad. I feel much more confident now but sometimes I get negative thoughts.

It's so annoying what hormonal BC can do to you... I'm so glad your getting back to normal!

CD8 today! Started the Advanced digi. Woot! Of course it's the low open circle, but that was what I expected, these first few days are just to give it a baseline to compare the hormone surge to.

I've been so exhausted lately that we seriously haven't BD since before my TWW! :dohh: seems ridiculous but we've had so many other things we've been doing and been so tired! Right now my major focus is finishing up this monster of a paper for my capstone project that is due this week. I'm on 13 pages long and counting. Then this weekend we are driving down to where DH's property is located, he needs to meet wiht the lawyer to deal with the stupid uncle situation, but that's a 3 hour drive. :/ So we are driving down, and I'll spend some time helping my mom get some stuff ready for her house, while he deals with the lawyer stuff, and then we're driving back because we have stuff up here we have to do on Sunday. 6 hours of driving on Saturday. What a nightmare. And I get really carsick so I can't even work on my paper while we're driving down.

At least after this weekend we should have several free weekends for awhile. At least until my testing starts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->