Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

CD8 today! Started the Advanced digi. Woot! Of course it's the low open circle, but that was what I expected, these first few days are just to give it a baseline to compare the hormone surge to.

I've been so exhausted lately that we seriously haven't BD since before my TWW! :dohh: seems ridiculous but we've had so many other things we've been doing and been so tired! Right now my major focus is finishing up this monster of a paper for my capstone project that is due this week. I'm on 13 pages long and counting. Then this weekend we are driving down to where DH's property is located, he needs to meet wiht the lawyer to deal with the stupid uncle situation, but that's a 3 hour drive. :/ So we are driving down, and I'll spend some time helping my mom get some stuff ready for her house, while he deals with the lawyer stuff, and then we're driving back because we have stuff up here we have to do on Sunday. 6 hours of driving on Saturday. What a nightmare. And I get really carsick so I can't even work on my paper while we're driving down.

At least after this weekend we should have several free weekends for awhile. At least until my testing starts. :)

Ugh I'm so sorry you're still dealing with that situation.. What a rotten pertain.

Hopefully you two can enjoy some time together this weekend.

Angel that doesn't sound like fun at all especially with car sickness. I'm glad I don't get that way. I hope that traffic is good and that it'll be smooth sailing with the lawyer.

How is everyone today?

Well hopefully AF will be over with soon. So you can feel better.

:baby::shrug:Gagrl - how long does your AF usually last? At least, the last you remember before the mirena? Hopefully it'll end soon and you can really start trying!! :)

Afm - been a long day. Caught a kid cheating on a math test today. And now I'll have to call their parents. :dohh: why do kids have to be so stupid. :shrug:

:baby::shrug:Gagrl - how long does your AF usually last? At least, the last you remember before the mirena? Hopefully it'll end soon and you can really start trying!! :)

Afm - been a long day. Caught a kid cheating on a math test today. And now I'll have to call their parents. :dohh: why do kids have to be so stupid. :shrug:

Four to five days usually. It was pretty short.

That's no good. What grade do you teach?

Angel, oh that sucks. I never thought about it from the teachers perspective. I would hate calling the parents. Afraid of they'd be mad at me thinking their "angel" would never cheat.

Gagrlinpitt almost over then hopefully. My first AF in May was really short but they've gradually got longer. I think my lining was too thin and with hormones out of whack it wasn't building up properly though.

Angel, oh that sucks. I never thought about it from the teachers perspective. I would hate calling the parents. Afraid of they'd be mad at me thinking their "angel" would never cheat.

Gagrlinpitt almost over then hopefully. My first AF in May was really short but they've gradually got longer. I think my lining was too thin and with hormones out of whack it wasn't building up properly though.

Looks like today might be the last day. Very light today and I'm finally starting to feel like myself.. The mirena crash is real and it sucked. I'm so glad that devil thing is out of me. On another bright note I've lost 5lbs since the removal of it. I'm thrilled about that because I now weigh less then what I did when we got married almost four years ago!!!

I teach high school math. Most of my students are 9th - 11th graders. This student in particular was an 11th grader.

Calling parents almost always sucks. Sometimes parents are great and supportive, but sometimes they are anything BUT supportive and are mad that I'm "accusing" their "angel" of anything. I rarely call parents if I can help it. I prefer email for most communication because then I have a record of when and what was said in case it comes back as something else. But things like this are best done via phone. :dohh:

Gagrl - glad it's almost over! And that's awesome about the weight loss! :happydance: I've been working out and trying to eat healthy the last few months. I figured if i wasn't getting pregnant I might as well get healthy. :haha: Part of me wonders why I'm bothering to lose the weight if I'm just going to gain weight with a pregnancy but I'd rather be healthier and in better shape before pregnancy anyway.

Flueky - mine was similar, very very ligth when first getting off bcp and have gradually gotten a little heavier. I'm thinking lack of hormones made very thin lining before too.

Gagrlinpitt, awesome about AF getting light so you can get over the symptoms. Also even better about losing the weight.

Angel, yeah I can imagine things can get hairy. I guess it's like when I call patient's doctors in the home. I do it with them watching me so they know I did my part. Yes, I really think that's why they were so light in the beginning it makes perfect sense too. Do you have spring break soon? Or am I goofball and forgot you already had it?

My spring break isn't until the first week of April :( so I've got awhile. March is a long long month. lol. It's. Skate spring break because up north we don't get out for the year until June 18. :cry: I am missing the south when we started in August but we're done by end of end of May!

My spring break isn't until the first week of April :( so I've got awhile. March is a long long month. lol. It's. Skate spring break because up north we don't get out for the year until June 18. :cry: I am missing the south when we started in August but we're done by end of end of May!

It takes a special woman to be a teacher.. I give you do much credit

Angel, ugh, that sucks. Yeah we go to school early but getting out in May is really nice. I second Gagrlinpitt, being a teacher has to be hard. I know if you enjoy something though it's not bad. I worked with a nurse who used to be a teacher. She said she felt like she was never off.

20160312_081915-1.jpg

I woke up to swollen right upper eyelid. Ugh, I'm hoping it's allergies. It makes more sense to me. I didn't wear contacts yesterday and I don't wear make up. So I don't think it's cellulitis. Taking zyrtec and advil. Hoping it'll be better.

Thanks guys, yeah being a teacher is hard. I often feel like I'm never off. I've gotten better at "shutting it off" when I go home and not taking work home but it doesn't always happen that way. Especially if I have tests to grade or planning that I didn't get done at work.

Flueky - that eye looks awful! Do you get bad reactions like that to allergies often? :hugs: Hope it clears up!

The zyrtec and advil have done the trick. It's still a little swollen but it's loads better. So I vote allergies. It's only happened once before and was worse. My best friend had 5 cats at her house and I guess I rubbed my eye after touching their dander or something. That was ages ago though.

The zyrtec and advil have done the trick. It's still a little swollen but it's loads better. So I vote allergies. It's only happened once before and was worse. My best friend had 5 cats at her house and I guess I rubbed my eye after touching their dander or something. That was ages ago though.

You poor thing.. I'm so glad to hear it's better! Take it easy today

Ouch Flueky how's your eye today?? The allergies are horrible over here already. Ugh!

It's doing a lot better, just barely swollen. Thank goodness. I hope you all have a good week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->