Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

If you woke up shivering I would think the fan effect your temp. I would maybe discard today's and see what happens tomorrow. I haven't tempted any yet when it's fan weather so I'm not sure. I freeze easy so DH has to put up with keeping me warm.

Well ladies, I got my CH :happydance: it's just so awesome that I'm ovulating regularly now. It took so long but it's finally happening.

If you woke up shivering I would think the fan effect your temp. I would maybe discard today's and see what happens tomorrow. I haven't tempted any yet when it's fan weather so I'm not sure. I freeze easy so DH has to put up with keeping me warm.

Well ladies, I got my CH :happydance: it's just so awesome that I'm ovulating regularly now. It took so long but it's finally happening.
I'm so excited for you!!!!

I put today's as questionable and I'll try again tomorrow..

Thank you :) Gagrlinpitt. FX tomorrow no shivering and a high temp :)

I was looking at my chart and last month my boobs were sore around the 22.. This month, they aren't sore at all.. So maybe I just haven't Od yet.. I'm due for AF on the 4th and I've got no signs that it's around the corner.. No backache, no sore nipples, nothing....

Well try not to stress because it can and will delay ovulation. That happened to me at the end of last year. :hugs:

Welcome MamaNurse!! This is a great group here! Are you using anything to track your cycle or just taking the "relaxed" approach ? :)

Flueky - it's bad when I'm ready to go to bed early just so I can see my temp change :p lol!

Hi!

The only thing I track is how I feel and my CM. I've been doing this for over a year even though this is my first month ttc, but it helps me establish a pattern.
Temps are impossible for me to track with my shift work, I dabbled in an opk this month but I'm not sure if it just confused me more to be honest!

Today when I checked cervix/cm I had pink in my CM again. Not as much as a few days ago, but definitely enough to notice. Only happened the one time, when I checked this evening it was gone. I know it's not just aggravated cervix because I'm only checking once a day usually (I used to check all the time!), but it did startle me.

Plus today's temp went back to the "flat line" again. What an odd month

Gagrl - Yeah, the fan / heater can affect your bbt. Waking up shivering could definitely lower your bbt. I agree with Flueky, discard today's and see what tomorrow brings.

Flueky - :happydance: I love CH.

Thanks ladies.. I have noticed the past two days I've been getting migraines/cluster headaches over my right eye/ right side of my head.. I used to get those a bunch before AF.. I am not however getting any other symptoms...

I got the Merina for a bunch of reasons, but one because I had such a massive estrogen withdrawal that id get migraines..

Mamanurse, I like using the IC opks then I pull out my CB digital opk to confirm (not the advanced).

Angel :happydance: I know it's so empowering. Oh I hope that it's implantation for you. Stick, bean, stick!!

Gagrlinpitt, you know you might want to look into vitex, it helps balance hormones. I would research it before starting and deciding if it's appropriate for you. It could help with those hormonal migraines (if that's what it is).

AFM, feeling crappy. Allergies went into overdrive last night. I was blowing my nose all night long. I somehow managed to sleep a 3 hour stretch for my temp. I've been up since 3 a.m. though. I'm calling in, just not worth it today. I don't need to drive around sleep deprived. Also if this is the start of something else instead of just allergies I need to be careful around patients. Flu is going around right now so yeah. Anyways, have a good day ladies.

Mamanurse, I like using the IC opks then I pull out my CB digital opk to confirm (not the advanced).

Angel :happydance: I know it's so empowering. Oh I hope that it's implantation for you. Stick, bean, stick!!

Gagrlinpitt, you know you might want to look into vitex, it helps balance hormones. I would research it before starting and deciding if it's appropriate for you. It could help with those hormonal migraines (if that's what it is).

AFM, feeling crappy. Allergies went into overdrive last night. I was blowing my nose all night long. I somehow managed to sleep a 3 hour stretch for my temp. I've been up since 3 a.m. though. I'm calling in, just not worth it today. I don't need to drive around sleep deprived. Also if this is the start of something else instead of just allergies I need to be careful around patients. Flu is going around right now so yeah. Anyways, have a good day ladies.

I will for sure look into it.. I'm thinking now more than before I did not ovulate...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1
So I put all my info into FF too and without disgarding yesterday... Umm.. Look.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 5
Temp spike today but I suspect it's because I've been off and on awake since 3am so no 3-hour stretch of sound sleep. I tested this morning, bfn. But 9dpo is early, and with my previous bfp's it wasn't until the evening of 10dpo that I got a line (not even at 10dpo FMU) so I'm sure I'm way early.

Flueky - hope you feel better! :hugs:

Gagrl - Oh that migraine issue sounds awful! I don't know if I could handle that every cycle! :hugs:

When I was looking at your kindara chart I was thinking that you possibly had O'd on the 28th but wasn't sure because of the discarded temp. Looks like FF possibly agrees with me. :haha: It'll take another temp or two to determine. If you go back through and put in your CM into FF Then it may affect your CH's. FF uses CM and OPKs and Temps to calculate CH's. So sometimes the CM can give you a more solid CH.

Temp spike today but I suspect it's because I've been off and on awake since 3am so no 3-hour stretch of sound sleep. I tested this morning, bfn. But 9dpo is early, and with my previous bfp's it wasn't until the evening of 10dpo that I got a line (not even at 10dpo FMU) so I'm sure I'm way early.

Flueky - hope you feel better! :hugs:

Gagrl - Oh that migraine issue sounds awful! I don't know if I could handle that every cycle! :hugs:

When I was looking at your kindara chart I was thinking that you possibly had O'd on the 28th but wasn't sure because of the discarded temp. Looks like FF possibly agrees with me. :haha: It'll take another temp or two to determine. If you go back through and put in your CM into FF Then it may affect your CH's. FF uses CM and OPKs and Temps to calculate CH's. So sometimes the CM can give you a more solid CH.
Well aren't you just a smarty pants lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2
Gagrlinpitt awesome :) news!! Now you can put it in your signature and we can really chart stalk you lol ;) I love having the VIP so I can obsess a little bit with their pregnancy monitor. I'm like yeah I got a high score with my BD!!

Angel, sorry about not sleeping well. Also like you said it's super early evening 11dpo can be early depending what day implantation occured. Thanks I hope to feel better to go back tomorrow.

Gagrlinpitt awesome :) news!! Now you can put it in your signature and we can really chart stalk you lol ;) I love having the VIP so I can obsess a little bit with their pregnancy monitor. I'm like yeah I got a high score with my BD!!

Angel, sorry about not sleeping well. Also like you said it's super early evening 11dpo can be early depending what day implantation occured. Thanks I hope to feel better to go back tomorrow.

Ok more the real question, how do I do that? Lol

The VIP membership has it. It should have it on website and app. If you click on the menu button on upper right corner of app it has VIP membership options. Sorry to be a bad influence. It helps calm me down knowing yes we did the best we could and now it's all in God's hands. I see you added it to your signature and glad with your CM you have solid CH :)

Yay! You got solid ch! The one thing I wish FF did was let you put in amounts of cm and/or mixed cm like Kindara does. But other than that I really like the way FF calculates things. :)

Yay! You got solid ch! The one thing I wish FF did was let you put in amounts of cm and/or mixed cm like Kindara does. But other than that I really like the way FF calculates things. :)

Fluek- I'm not using vip but I figured it out lol.. I'm glad putting in the cm helped it to be solid

Angel- that's why I'll keep using both, they both have great features. Thanks for the tip on the cm though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->