Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel- I'm so sorry AF came :-( can you do any of the tests on spring break? At least your LP lengthened some!

Flukey- your temps are nice and high!! Any more of those pains?

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

I had my anatomy scan today, I was soooo nervous. Baby is measuring about a week ahead on all of his measurements, and is 14oz! He does have some dilation of his ureters but my doctor said he sees that frequently and it almos always resolves in utero so they'll just monitor. But otherwise he's a healthy baby, and my amniotic fluid looked good so I'm so relieved!

Ajangel boobs have been a bit tender still. It's not constant that I notice it or severe. Glad anatomy scan went well and your amniotic fluid is good :)

Aj- so glad to hear everything went well

Flueky- I'm getting so excited for you

Ajangel.... Quick quetsion.
After your long cycle of 116....once af finally came.... How long were the next 2 cycles? Im cd114 no af in sight....wondering once she finally arrives how long the next cycle will be.
Hopefully not this long... Arghhh

Gagrlinpitt your temp keeps shooting up :) that's exciting.

Gagrlinpitt your temp keeps shooting up :) that's exciting.

I took my temp an hour early this morning because I really had to pee, and knew I wouldn't get back to sleep in enough time to take it at 6am.

I don't know if I have been keeping you ladies up to date, but the reason I've been a bit scarce yesterday and today is about 9am yesterday my cfo came in my office to tell me one of my financial managers passed away yesterday morning at 2am from an aneurysm after having a heart attack at the gym. She was 54 years old and I'm still in complete and total shock.

Still it it's looking really good. That's really terrible about your coworker. I will pray for those around her that they find some peace.

Furbaby- they were longer than average but not that long- about 35-40 day cycles. I hope AF comes soon for you so you can get more regular!!

Flukey and gagarlin- your temps look awesome! When will you test??

Thanks ladies :) I'm hoping my stable steady climb of temps is a good sign since it's different than before.

welp I am late again. I wish my . would just cooperate with me but alas nope. I am on CD30 and I usually get AF around CD 27/28 I did test positive OPK on CD16 which is alot later than usual. I took a test tonight and it was a BFN. so I am guessing I am just late. kinda nervous though with 23 days left til our trip a BFP wouldn't be exactly ideal but I am sure it would be welcome either way. will test again in the am with fmu if AF doesnt show up at some point tonight.

Elle.T well I hope you have your answer this morning. If you had + on CD 16 probably O on 17, if you start AF Wednesday you would have 13 day LP which is good for when you start ttc again.

Elle- I totally agree with Flueky.. Give it a few more days, especially if you Od late.

Fluek- your temps still look great.. When are you testing?

Thanks Gagrlinpitt. Testing Saturday. I was gonna waste IC today but my temp going down stopped me

I'm doing my first round of testing today. I think this is mostly blood work but not 100% sure. I'm taking my sister with me because I have been fasting since last night and after taking blood I am worried I'll get woozy driving home (appointment isn't until 9am and it's about a 35-40 min drive). DH couldn't take today off with such short notice but he's taking off the day of my HSG test, which is going to be the 12th. I wanted to get it in during spring break but stupid AF wouldn't show early. The one time I want her to just show I end up having a longer LP. Stupid witch. :rofl:

Aj - glad that everything went well on your scan! :)

Gagrl and Flueky - even though your temps took a small dip today, they are still high above cover. FX they go up again tomorrow! Sorry to hear about your coworker Gagrl. That's so hard. :(

I'm doing my first round of testing today. I think this is mostly blood work but not 100% sure. I'm taking my sister with me because I have been fasting since last night and after taking blood I am worried I'll get woozy driving home (appointment isn't until 9am and it's about a 35-40 min drive). DH couldn't take today off with such short notice but he's taking off the day of my HSG test, which is going to be the 12th. I wanted to get it in during spring break but stupid AF wouldn't show early. The one time I want her to just show I end up having a longer LP. Stupid witch. :rofl:

Aj - glad that everything went well on your scan! :)

Gagrl and Flueky - even though your temps took a small dip today, they are still high above cover. FX they go up again tomorrow! Sorry to hear about your coworker Gagrl. That's so hard. :(
:hug: thanks!! It's a bit difficult but we are getting through it..

Good luck on your test!!

Afm, I broke down and poas, I knew it'd be negative but I still did it. I can hold out until Friday now lol.

thanks ladies. AF did make her arrival today which puts me at a 30 day cycle this month which means im averaging a 28-30 day cycle which is much better for me than the 27 day cycle which felt so short. lol my LP is averaging 12-14 days now which is weird because it is supposed to stay the same right???:shrug:

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else in the tww?

They drew 4 vials of blood today and did a vaginal us. That was a little awkward since I'm in the middle of AF but they were perfectly used to that since they regularly have women come in mid-AF for their first set of tests. My uterus and ovaries look good. Right now it looks like I have 7 follicles on one ovary and 9 on the other. They have me coming in for another us on the 18th. And are going to do DH's blood work and SA on the 12th. Hoping for some answers soon! :)

Elle - Usually LP stays the same but I've noticed mine changing over time too. After being off bcp for awhile your LP can make adjustments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->