Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlinpitt, I think I just see the indent line, no pink. Not out yet though.

Afm, CD1 I was well prepared so it didn't hit hard this morning. I am going to enjoy my birthday weekend and a bottle (glass would be too small) of wine tonight. Thank you for all your kind words yesterday ladies :)

Fluek- happy early birthday hon. Enjoy the wine and relax.. Have a wonderful birthday weekend and who knows, when I worked in gynecology my step dad (who's an obgyn) said that a lot of woman will get pregnant right after they relax about trying or give up. It's going to happen for you, I'll be praying for you, and I'll party with you when you get your bfp.

AFM, Yeah no color. I told my husband I'll test again next Friday if still no AF and one of my best friends knows were trying and she says she has a feeling I'm pregnant. To be honest I did have a couple of tears but I'm really happy either way. Even if I'm not pregnant, my body has done really great since the mirena removal. My LP is at least 12 days which is a positive, and my cycle albeit longer then usual is doing well, so some great things I can take out of it. Even though next month is only month 2 of TTC.. I may forgo temping and just see what happens.

HSG is coming up on Tuesday. I'm a little nervous but excited to be able to see what's going on, and I've done a lot of research an found a lot of women who said they got pregnant the cycle of or after their HSG. I guess it helps "blow out the cobwebs" so to speak. I don't know if it'll work that way but I really hope so.

Flueky - enjoy the bottle of wine. That's the only good thing about AF showing, we can drink! :rofl:

Gagrl - :hugs: Your temps are still high. I'm hoping that you just had late implantation. But I'm glad that you are able to be positive. It's great that your body is responding so well after Mirena was out!

Now I'm even more confused.. Either AF got me or I have late implantation bleeding...

Flueky. Happy early birthday. Enjoy the wine! You are definitely going to be a great mom and I'm positive it'll happen soon for you! But we are all here for you whenever you need to vent or rant or cry or anything. That's what this is for. Is us to support each other. Keep your head up. I know it'll happen for you.

Gagrl- did you take another test? Before I got my BFP I had some spotting 2 days before(thought it was my period starting) and also 5 days before my BFP (just thought my body was being wierd). I got my BFP the day after I was supposed to start AF.

Angel- keep us updated!!

Flueky. Happy early birthday. Enjoy the wine! You are definitely going to be a great mom and I'm positive it'll happen soon for you! But we are all here for you whenever you need to vent or rant or cry or anything. That's what this is for. Is us to support each other. Keep your head up. I know it'll happen for you.

Gagrl- did you take another test? Before I got my BFP I had some spotting 2 days before(thought it was my period starting) and also 5 days before my BFP (just thought my body was being wierd). I got my BFP the day after I was supposed to start AF.

Angel- keep us updated!!

AB- I decided I'm going to wait until next Friday to test again. I technically should have AF today but FF predicts Tuesday. Figured if I hadn't started by Friday then it would positive if I am pregnant.

I don't know how you have the self control to wait until FRIDAY! I would die. :rofl:

I spent the afternoon doing yard work. I'm so proud of the accomplishment we've made on our flower beds! Also put down some moss killer that also acts as a grass fertilizer. Our front yard is 60% moss, and I really want to get rid of it.

So DH has his SA (and blood work) on Tuesday morning and they said he has to make sure he has "cleaned out the pipes" (their words! :haha: ) at least 2 days before but not more than 5 days before. however, I'm not allowed to have sex until after my HSG test Tuesday afternoon. So today I had to remind DH that he needs to "prep" for his SA. :rofl: poor guy. I feel bad (and it feels awkward telling my husbnd he's required to go masturbate! :rofl: ). I mean I guess I could take care of it, but I am not a huge fan of BJs :blush: I don't mind to get things going but I've never been able to really keep it up through the finish. :blush: Anyway, sorry if that was TMI. Just feeling kind of bad (and thinking about it because as I was typing this he went to go take a shower after an afternoon of yard work and I was thinking he is probably giong to be in there for a little while :rofl: )

I don't know how you have the self control to wait until FRIDAY! I would die. :rofl:

I spent the afternoon doing yard work. I'm so proud of the accomplishment we've made on our flower beds! Also put down some moss killer that also acts as a grass fertilizer. Our front yard is 60% moss, and I really want to get rid of it.

So DH has his SA (and blood work) on Tuesday morning and they said he has to make sure he has "cleaned out the pipes" (their words! :haha: ) at least 2 days before but not more than 5 days before. however, I'm not allowed to have sex until after my HSG test Tuesday afternoon. So today I had to remind DH that he needs to "prep" for his SA. :rofl: poor guy. I feel bad (and it feels awkward telling my husbnd he's required to go masturbate! :rofl: ). I mean I guess I could take care of it, but I am not a huge fan of BJs :blush: I don't mind to get things going but I've never been able to really keep it up through the finish. :blush: Anyway, sorry if that was TMI. Just feeling kind of bad (and thinking about it because as I was typing this he went to go take a shower after an afternoon of yard work and I was thinking he is probably giong to be in there for a little while :rofl: )

Oh goodness.. I'm sure he's so sooo excited lol.

I can't wait until next Friday because I'm all out of tests.. So I'd have to go buy new tests.

I'm out ladies, temp way way dropped today.. But hey this was a great first TTC cycle and I'm really happy with my chart.. On to cycle #2

Gag :hugs: I know it still hurts even with the positives about a good first cycle. I hope AF isn't as cruel to you this time. Thank you for early birthday wish. Wednesday is a bad day of the week for a birthday. MILs birthday is Saturday so we did mine early.

Angel, :rofl: I thought I was the only one that didn't like BJs,. Sure it's nice to get things going but finishing. My jaw hurts and my gag reflex is too sensitive. On a non tmi topic it sounds like you were really productive this weekend. I just had fun. I couldn't finish my bottle of wine though. I got too tipsy. At least I'm a cheap drunk :rofl:

I'm feeling much better about things. Honestly, when AF hit I wasn't as hurt because I knew she was coming because of my bbt. I hope everyone has had a great weekend :)

ABmommy, thank you too :) oh I'm so happy to see the ticker now. They keep me straight because I am so forgetful :S

Gag, sorry about CD1. On to a new cycle with lots of opportunities :)

HSG tomorrow. Will keep you updated! Hoping to be able to start BD Wed or Thurs, depending on how I'm feeling after. They said no sex from CD1 until after HSG so we have been abstaining until after the test. Feels like it's been FOREVER. :haha: Of course, once we start SMEP I'll be thinking I'm exhausted from it all. :rofl:

Flueky - :rofl: Nope, you aren't the only one And those are exactly my same problems!

Angel, :rofl: thankfully I'm not the only one. Ah I'm excited for you. I hope you have good news for us tomorrow. I kinda try to do SMEP but I try not to obsesses if it doesn't go perfect.

Gag, sorry about CD1. On to a new cycle with lots of opportunities :)

:hugs: Exactly. I am not upset about it at all. I had a great first month of TTC albeit a late ovulation. So much to be positive about. So far this AF has been much nicer then last month so I'm very happy about that. I have a great feeling about this month though and we get top have some fun in the process. My dh is elated we get to BD more lol.

Gagrlinpitt I'm glad he's happy to try more. Yes, I also cam to realize, I'm finally regular and I haven't had as many chances. Even if there is something wrong there is so much out there to help. So it's a matter of when and not if getting pregnant. Getting AF as an early birthday present just really stunk.

Gagrlinpitt I'm glad he's happy to try more. Yes, I also cam to realize, I'm finally regular and I haven't had as many chances. Even if there is something wrong there is so much out there to help. So it's a matter of when and not if getting pregnant. Getting AF as an early birthday present just really stunk.

I can imagine, but hey you got to drink wine 🍷

I try not to stress about SMEP either. I never get it "perfect" and know I never will because life happens. Lol.

So glad that youvguysnare so positive right now :)

That's so true Gagrlinpitt, it's nice to have a cycle buddy or two. :hugs:

Angel, yes positivity can only help!! Negativity does not help because it stresses you out. Life definitely likes getting in way of ttc.

Angel, anxious to hear about your hsg. Hope you are feeling alright.

Gag is AF being as miserable this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"