Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I feel pretty amazing compared to how I felt Thursday and early Friday. I slept 8 hours last night! I'm not aching and fever is gone. So glad DH took me to the dr and got tamiflu. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm going to take it easy but maybe I'll work on cleaning my "sick station" some.

I feel pretty amazing compared to how I felt Thursday and early Friday. I slept 8 hours last night! I'm not aching and fever is gone. So glad DH took me to the dr and got tamiflu. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm going to take it easy but maybe I'll work on cleaning my "sick station" some.
Yay!! So happy to hear that!!

Afm, if you couldn't tell I changed my temp from yesterday.. I was taking the charting course on FF and realized I logged the wrong temp yesterday. I woke up at 1am thinking it was 6, but took my temp and then looked at my phone and realized it was only 1am. So I thought I was supposed to log that one, but then I retook it at 6am which is my normal time and FF said to use that one.. Whoops.

Yeah, as long as you get at least 3 hours best to use one at your normal time. Your temps look great :)

My temp took a huge drop today. Test was BFN. I have a strong feeling that AF is going to show tomorrow or Monday. Getting pink when checked cervix this morning, as is normal about a day or two before AF. I don't know whether to be relieved that she'll show soon enough that I can possibly schedule at least one (maybe two) of my appointments for testing during my spring break and not have to miss a ton of work, or whether to be sad that it's not my cycle. :nope:

Flueky - so glad you are feeling better!

Gagrl - The FF charting course is amazing, I learned so much from it! Your chart is looking awesome.

Angel :( :hugs: it'll be bittersweet if she shows. I hope she doesn't still!

Me too.... I'm sitting here thinking I really hope that if she's going to show, she does so today. The sooner the better in this case.

Hey ladies so sorry I haven't updated much.. I have about an hour before we have to get up for our morning session and figured I'd update you all.

Nipples are tender this morning, I've been having a bunch of reflux, I feel like I smell everything, I had a small bought of diarrhea (i'm assuming from something I ate as I've been dealing with constipation for six months from anxiety) and I'm feeling very bloated. All probably from traveling I'm sure.

Last night we got a call from my husband uncle saying my father in law hasn't eaten in two days so he's taking him to the ER.. Well he got admitted and he's back in CHF. They are keeping him to iron out his meds and get some of the fluid out of his lungs... It's so hard to deal with things 9 hours away. We head back home today, but since we went be back until 1 am, we will go see him tomorrow. I told my husband I'm going to be stern with his dad, because if he's been smoking again which we are almost completely sure he is, he's bringing this upon himself and he's really hurting my husband. My husband grew up with just his dad as his parents got divorced when he was nine and during my husband sophomore year in college, his dad was diagnosed with kidney cancer and had one kidney removed, so my husband decided to stick around in PA and only look for jobs there after college. It truly burns me inside that his dad is doing this to himself and here we are trying for children... I truly hope that he is willing to stop this time because if not, I don't know what else to do to show him we need him around.

Gag, I'm so sorry sweetie. I really hope he will change :hugs:

Angel, I see your temp dropped again. I hope that AF will start soon if so your testing will go smoother. :hugs:

Yeah today's temp was a big drop. I did temp an hour early (woke up at 4am and needed to go to the bathroom) so that's part of it, but even using an adjuster to check, it would still be low. No real sign of AF at the moment. Still getting some pink when checking cervix but not a lot. And it's kind of a mix between pink and brownish. :/ My body can't make up it's mind.

I swear AF is going to be several days late just to mess with me so I can't get my appointments in during my spring break. I can just see it happening that way. (and yes, at this point I'm beginning to actually believe my body is plotting against me on purpose :rofl: )

:rofl: I know I don't get tender breasts and I've had noticeable intermittent sharp, achy feeling. So either AF is messing with me or I think I may get bfp. Ah, can't wait for the weekend.

:rofl: I know I don't get tender breasts and I've had noticeable intermittent sharp, achy feeling. So either AF is messing with me or I think I may get bfp. Ah, can't wait for the weekend.

So excited for you to test!!

Thanks for the hugs ladies..

Still no sign of the :witch: at all. No spotting, very little pink when checking cervix (and only occasionally). Either my LP is lengthening or..... :wacko:

My normally very reliable 11 day LP has been bouncing around between 11 and 13 days the last few cycles, so it's possible that my LP isn't really 11 days anymore. FF seems to think my "Test day" is tomorrow. So I guess I'll test again in the morning if no AF.

Flueky - can't wait for your test!!!!

That's good news Angel. Hoping for big temp spike tomorrow :)

AF is here. Blah. Called the fertility clinic and have my first appointment scheduled for Wednesday 9am. No food/drink after midnight the night before except plain water (how will I survive without my morning coffee?!!?). No sex or exercise for at least 24 hours before (I'm more upset I have to skip my gym day on Tuesday :haha: ).

She emailed me the paperwork for scheduling my dye test since i couldn't find it ANYWHERE (I think I may have accidentally thrown it away because I can't seem to find it). And apparently I cannot have intercourse at all between now and when the dye test is done at all! :wacko: Poor DH. We'll make up for it when my fertile period hits. :haha:

I've got my dye test scheduled for the 12th. Was really hoping to do it before spring break was over but AF took her time showing. Oh well, it's in the afternoon so I can at least work a half day.

Angel, sorry she had to show but glad you can get everything scheduled. I think DH would die :rofl: he'll be going bonkers for your fertile window! Keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->