Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

They drew 4 vials of blood today and did a vaginal us. That was a little awkward since I'm in the middle of AF but they were perfectly used to that since they regularly have women come in mid-AF for their first set of tests. My uterus and ovaries look good. Right now it looks like I have 7 follicles on one ovary and 9 on the other. They have me coming in for another us on the 18th. And are going to do DH's blood work and SA on the 12th. Hoping for some answers soon! :)

Elle - Usually LP stays the same but I've noticed mine changing over time too. After being off bcp for awhile your LP can make adjustments.
Yay!! So exciting they are going to get you answers.

Angel keep us posted as long as you are comfortable sharing your experience :) I'm really hoping you can get your bfp soon!

Elle.T. LP usually only varies a day or two. Mine has been getting longer.

Gag, your chart still looks great. FX for us!

FX your testing goes well, hoping this can bring you some answers. I would feel weird about going in the middle of my AF but like you said im sure they are used to it.

They drew 4 vials of blood today and did a vaginal us. That was a little awkward since I'm in the middle of AF but they were perfectly used to that since they regularly have women come in mid-AF for their first set of tests. My uterus and ovaries look good. Right now it looks like I have 7 follicles on one ovary and 9 on the other. They have me coming in for another us on the 18th. And are going to do DH's blood work and SA on the 12th. Hoping for some answers soon! :)

Elle - Usually LP stays the same but I've noticed mine changing over time too. After being off bcp for awhile your LP can make adjustments.

yup same, noticing my cycle and LP are getting slightly longer cant say Im mad about that. lol

Angel keep us posted as long as you are comfortable sharing your experience :) I'm really hoping you can get your bfp soon!

Elle.T. LP usually only varies a day or two. Mine has been getting longer.

Gag, your chart still looks great. FX for us!

Ok ladies I really need some eyes.. For fun I took another IC this morning and I was throwing it away and then something caught my eye.. Now I could totally be off my rocker but when I took the picture, it looked stark white. Then I inverted it and I feel like I see something but it's probably line eye.. My temp seems to be stabile but not rising so I'm thinking this is all in my head.. But what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 8
Gagrlinpitt I do see what you are talking about. FX for you. Did it appear within 5-10 minutes?

Gagrlinpitt I do see what you are talking about. FX for you. Did it appear within 5-10 minutes?

Yeah it was like 3 minutes in. I kept staring at it thinking my eyes were seeing things. Then I picked it up at about 5.5 minutes and took the picture.

Good ideal! In the early stages day to day it's hard to see progress. Looking forward to your test Saturday!

I'll definitely keep you gals posted. :) I'm not shy at all about sharing my experience. I'm really very open (too open some people say) :haha: I've got a lot of appointments in the next few weeks and I really hate missing work, but at least right now it's one a week and I think it's going to work out so I only have to take half days for each of them. My HSG is in the afternoon so I am going to work my morning classes. They said I wouldn't be able to probably go back to work AFTER the HSG but there's no reason why I can't work until lunch. My next us is morning so I am going to TRY to work my afternoon classes - there shouldn't be anything painful or anything at that appointment so if I can get back to work my afternoon classes then I don't feel like I'm abandoning all my students all day for just an hour appointment (or wasting my sick hours when I only need an afternoon or morning off).

Gagrl - I don't see anything, BUT I'm infamous for not seeing lines when others clearly see them. :haha: Hopefully you see something more clear in a day or two. If you can hold off until Saturday you'll have a better chance of a clearer line, like Flueky said these early days can be hard to see a good progression.

Angel, I'm a bit too open too, hehe. That's good you can only do half days for your appts.

Well, I'm out, temp drop of death this morning. I just want to cry. 12 months and zip. I know it took me 6 months or so to regulate but still it hurts. I feel like I'll never be a mother right now. Alright self pity party of one right now. I have an appt early next month and will discuss with gyn then.

Angel, I'm a bit too open too, hehe. That's good you can only do half days for your appts.

Well, I'm out, temp drop of death this morning. I just want to cry. 12 months and zip. I know it took me 6 months or so to regulate but still it hurts. I feel like I'll never be a mother right now. Alright self pity party of one right now. I have an appt early next month and will discuss with gyn then.

Hopefully they can help you figure things out.

I'm thinking I'm out too and I just had major line eye, temp dropped... But being positive this was a good first month of TTC and I learned a bunch.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I'm right there with you. It took me about 8 months to regulate after bcp, and I have been feeling like a failure of a woman for awhile. I told DH earlier this cycle that I felt like it didn't matter what we did this cycle, it wasn't going to happen anyway so why was I bothering to even try. On the positive side, at least at 12 months you can start ot get referral for testing so if there IS anything wrong they can find it. It's also possible you just need more time. A friend of mine told me that her sister (an RE) had said that for every year you are on BCP expect approximately a month of recovery time. I was on bcp for 15 years so imagine my horror!

:hugs: You are perfectly welcome to your pity party. You have the right. And we are here for you if you need someone to understand. Because we most certainly do, more than most. :kiss:

Gagrlinpitt still way above cover and not a big drop. So your not out.

Angel, thank you, I cried a little front your words. Thank you for understanding :) :hugs:

Gagrlinpitt still way above cover and not a big drop. So your not out.

Angel, thank you, I cried a little front your words. Thank you for understanding :) :hugs:

Flueky :hugs: I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I was so apprehensive about even trying because up until I married my husband I didn't even think I wanted Kids because of how I grew up. Note that we are trying, I want this so bad and I'm sure you're the same way. I don't know if you are spiritual or what but I do believe God has plans for everyone and I am sure you're time is coming. From what I little know about you, I'm sure you'll be am amazing mom.

Angel- yes, please share how your appts go!! I'm glad all the testing will be done fairly soon and you don't have to wait a long time.

Flukey- you aren't out until AF shows!! But if it does I'm so sorry :-( (I'm on the mobile version and not sure how to do the hugging smileys). I know you were anovulatory for a while so technically they say it can take a year to get pregnant and that's with regular cycles, so maybe it'll just be another month or 2? You WILL be a mother, I know it! At your appt maybe you could ask about a SA for your DH? That was what my doctor had recommended first. Keep your faith, I know it will happen. I know it's hard to though when you feel defeated. But I'm thinking of you! (Thinking of all of you girls actually!)

Gagrlinpitt thank you :hugs: I don't go to church but I still pray and believe. That's exactly what I tell myself that he has a plan but sometimes it's hard and trying so long can certainly be discouraging.

AJangel, thank you:hugs: I know I just had a moment earlier. Just had to get it out I suppose. I'm feeling a lot better now. Thankfully. Yes, I plan to ask about SA before all the testing on me as it's much pricier than my testing. Anyways, I hope you are doing well :)

I'm thinking I'm out.. 12dpo and nothing...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
Gagrlinpitt, I think I just see the indent line, no pink. Not out yet though.

Afm, CD1 I was well prepared so it didn't hit hard this morning. I am going to enjoy my birthday weekend and a bottle (glass would be too small) of wine tonight. Thank you for all your kind words yesterday ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->