Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

AJANGEL and ABMOMMY I hope you two lovely ladies are doing well :)

Elle.T not long til your vacation?

Gag, so glad to hear. My periods have been better than my teenage ones. I'm not sure if the vitex has helped that or just me stabilizing. I won't complain though :)

Gag, so glad to hear. My periods have been better than my teenage ones. I'm not sure if the vitex has helped that or just me stabilizing. I won't complain though :)

Thank you!!

That's awesome that they are better. This one is so much better then the last one. Still overcoming the headaches but I can deal with that.

Good evening ladies. :)

Had the HSG. The Tech says that everything looks good. The dye filled the uterus, filled the tubes, and spilled out the end so there is no blockages or anything there. The nurse and the tech were great, very good at keeping me informed about what to expect and what was coming next. The insert of the catheter was painful but not horrible, the worst part was when they blew up the balloon and then inserted the dye - that was pretty severe cramping but it subsided a little to more of a very uncomfortable bad period cramping and the whole process wasn't more than about 10-15 minutes. Spotting now, and still some cramping, but it's getting better.

So that's one more test done. And DH had his SA today and his blood draw for the genetic testing. So now we just have to wait. My next appointment is Monday (I think to do another set of bloods and another us to look at ovaries and check that I'm about to O).

Glad to hear it went pretty well. So happy to hear everything was fine from hsg!! :)

Good evening ladies. :)

Had the HSG. The Tech says that everything looks good. The dye filled the uterus, filled the tubes, and spilled out the end so there is no blockages or anything there. The nurse and the tech were great, very good at keeping me informed about what to expect and what was coming next. The insert of the catheter was painful but not horrible, the worst part was when they blew up the balloon and then inserted the dye - that was pretty severe cramping but it subsided a little to more of a very uncomfortable bad period cramping and the whole process wasn't more than about 10-15 minutes. Spotting now, and still some cramping, but it's getting better.

So that's one more test done. And DH had his SA today and his blood draw for the genetic testing. So now we just have to wait. My next appointment is Monday (I think to do another set of bloods and another us to look at ovaries and check that I'm about to O).

Angel that's great!!!

I'm hoping the thugs I've read where you are more likely to get a BFP after the HSG test are true and we get ours this cycle! That would be nice :)

I think we'll start BD tomorrow. Give a day between the SA and when we start ;) and hopefully that'll be just in time to start catching the egg :)

I'm hoping the thugs I've read where you are more likely to get a BFP after the HSG test are true and we get ours this cycle! That would be nice :)

I think we'll start BD tomorrow. Give a day between the SA and when we start ;) and hopefully that'll be just in time to start catching the egg :)

For sure!!

Angel, I've heard it's a bit of a metaphorical "cleaning out the cobwebs" so I hope it's fixed you up for a sticky bean :)

That's what I've heard too! I'm really hoping this is the case!

Doing okay. I think I'm starting to get close to fertile time. My CM Today is that in between stage where it's not exactly creamy but not EW yet, something in the middle. So I'm hoping O is coming up soon. I should start using OPKs probably today/tomorrow. I've been holding off because I only have 3 left and my new pack won't come until Saturday.

How are you doing Flueky?

Things are going well.. I'm thinking today is my Last day of AF

Angel, woohoo for O coming up. I tend to feel better when I've gotten past O but then I get a bit antsy during tww at times. I think I've got about 20 opks left, should be enough for two cycles. I hope I only need for one more though.

Gagrlinpitt I'm in the same boat. I've had a bit of spotting when wiping and that's it. So I'm hoping tomorrow it's completely over.

AFM, I was off Monday and Tuesday. Past two days have been busy at work. I am on call tonight and praying I get to stay home. I've basically worked 12 hours today and ready to be home and stay home. At least I'm off the weekend :)

Flukey- happy belated birthday!! Did you do anything exciting? I'm so sorry AF had to show up, she's so cruel!

Angel- glad to hear your HSG went well!! I've also heard of people getting pregnant the cycle of their HSG. I think that's actually a tag on fertility friend chart gallery! Hoping that's your case!!

AFM nothing too new to report. I talked to my boss about doing 4 10 hour shifts instead of my 5 8's after the baby.. She's tentatively ok with it but I just hope that she'll agree when the time comes. It's the same amount of hours per week but just crammed into 4 days which would give me 3 days at home with the baby- less childcare and more time alone. So really hoping that works out!! They've never had anyone do 4 10's so that might be why the reservation.

AJangel, DH paid to get my hair cut and colored. He took me out to eat the night before and cooked on my birthday :) I like the simple things :) ah, onto a new cycle with opportunities :)

Oh I hope that when it comes time they will let you do 4 10s. I'm hoping I may be able to do prn somehow when the time comes, not sure yet though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Nascar race this weekend, yuck. So glad I'm not working this weekend, I'd never get anywhere

Ewcm today! :happydance: Didn't BD yesterday like I wanted, but now that I have definite EWcm I'll make sure we :sex: tonight. DH will possiby tell me he's too tired, because he does have to work tomorrow (second week in a row of 6 day weeks) but he'll just have to deal with it. :haha:

Hi everyone! New here to the site and this thread. Wondering if anyone can help? Just stopped bc last month and had my withdrawal bleed (I was only on it for 7-8 months) and then I had light spotting when I ovulated. We've been having unprotected sex and my period (if it goes straight back to normal) would be due Friday of this upcoming week). Well, four days ago after sex, I went to pee and a small amount of bright red blood came out. I thought for sure this was af coming early. But the two days after I only had really really light brown spotting in my liners, and now nothing today. Anyone have any insight on whether this is just spotting from coming off of birth control or if it could possibly be implantation bleeding??? I have no idea what's normal coming off bc and whether it's normal to spot randomly like this, I never spotted off bc. Thank you!!

Angel, I see you got your positive yesterday :happydance: looks like O was today :)

Mimi hard to tell really. Your body can be completely out of whack after bcp. Just have to wait and see. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->