Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Fluek- holding up o.k.. Just trying to be there for my dh and bil

Angel- not sure.. Don't know if they are going to keep him there and attempt surgery or transfer to hospice floor or Home with hospice.. He's only 62.

Angel, it doesn't sound like allergies to me, I could be wrong. Well, if not feeling better soon definitely follow up. Sorry the shot hurt :( Oh I'm not doing too bad right now. We are dishwasher shopping this weekend unexpectedly. Oh well, come on start of stainless steel appliances :happydance: the house came with white appliances.

Yeah, I didn't think so either. But walk in clinics aren't known for being exceptionally thorough. I'll follow up with my doctor in a week if it's still bad.

Yay for stainless steel! we had tod o that with our fridge not too long ago. It just up and died. So we got stainless steel. We decided that as our appliances slowly die we'll replace them. our house came with white too.

Gag :hugs: that's rough. I'll be praying for you, DH, and fil.

Angel, true last year when.i had flu I had to request flu screen because he was so sure it was just a sinus infection. I knew it wasn't that though. Yes we are planning on slowly replacing ours all to stainless steel as well. Great minds think alike ;)

We got our results from the DNA testing results. I am positive for CLN3-related NCL. I am also positive as a carrier for MILD MTHFR Deficiency, and my husband is positive for having Mild MTHFR Deficiency. I have the option of counseling with the people from that lab company, but I declined and am going to talk about it with our doctor. They provided a lot of information and it looks like we don't have much to worry about with the CLN3 (whatever that is) but the MTHFR is a higher risk.

I'll have to do some research now.

On the health side: I went back to the clinic. They gave me a prescription for prednizone (because the last prescription of steroids they gave me my RE told me not to take and to have them change for prednisone) and a new nebulizer med. If I don't get better the doc said I might have to go to the hospital. :dohh:

Angel, feel free to message me. I've done countless research on mthfr since I was diagnosed.

Angel well I'm glad you have some answers. I'm glad your RE got you to get fertility friendly drugs. I hope you feel better soon and can avoid the hospital :hugs:

Gagrlinpitt, ajangel, elle.t., ABMOMMY how are you ladies holding up?

My dr yesterday forgot to send the prescriptions to my pharmacy :dohh: I called them back right before they closed and managed to get hold of someone who realized they had forgotten to hit send on the computer so they sent it but I didn't get my meds until almost 9pm. :( but at least I have some and maybe I'll start to get better now.

On TTC side, my temps keep dropping. It's only 6DPO but I don't like the look of my temps at all

Thanks Gagrl - I will probably do that. I have been getting some info from a Facebook group I'm on but I am also trying to figure out if there's a difference between being a carrier versus having the deficiency. Because my husband lists as having it while I'm listed as a carrier. I just need to figure out what my next moves are. :) I'd appreciate your feedback

Fluek- I'm doing ok.. It's been a very rough week. We take one step forward with fil and then complications cause us to go two steps back. We kind of have put TTC on the backburner with all this.. As we haven't really been BD as much and I'm not really remembering to pay attention to cm.

How about you?

Angel- wow!! Genetics are so complex- I had some cancer genetic tests done after my mom died and it was really interesting. I carry a recessive gene for a cancer causing one, but they said that I would need to actually have both copies (I have one) for it to be an issue. So I'm hoping it's sorta the same thing with you!

ABMommy how was your ultrasound?

Flukey and gagarlin- any signs of O?

Not too much new with me! My next appt is May 3 to look at the babies renal system again. I've gained about 12 pounds now and am finally looking pregnant where people are commenting, it took so long for me to actually look pregnant vs looking like I was just eating too much! Lol

Gag, sorry FIL isn't really getting any better :hugs:

AJangel, more cm it's not fertile but increasing so that's always good indication of increasing estrogen. Looking forward to your appt next week :)

Angel I see your temp recovered from the dip.

Aj- having some fertile cm so I'm thinking soon.

Fluek- thank you.. God is good though so I'll continue to trust in him.

Yes, my temp did seem to recover today. Hoping it keeps going up tomorrow. :D Of course, now I'm thinking "ooh could that be implantation dip" :dohh:

I'm symptom spotting hard core today. I checked CM and it's creamy but kind of stretchy, like EW, but definitely creamy. I had this same CM pop up the two cycles I had my CPs. which makes me wonder if I could be .... but I'm only 7DPO so I know I need to chill. Also my breats are tender today which is normal for me about this time in the TWW, BUT usually they start out sore on the sides, near the armpit, but today they are sore on the lower half of the breast. Very different than normal.

Of course I have other issues (dizziness, and incredibly thirsty,a nd peeing all the time) but those are all easily related to the prednisone I'm one for my asthma: I'm drinking sO MUCH WATER because of the cotton mouth that I get from prednisone that I'm in the bathroom all the time. So really I'm just trying to convince myself to stop over analyzing everything.

Angel, it's hard sometimes not to symptom spot especially if something is different than usual. FX for you. Oh are you starting to feel any better?

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA it's been a wild few weeks. The new woman we hired at work, well, she wasn't working out so we had to fire her. So between myself and one other woman we've been doing the job of 3 people and it's very stressful. Also it's coming up on month end in the accounting world so this week is going to be hell for me.

I hope all you ladies are doing OK and sending lots of baby dust your way! Sorry I can't reply to everyone individually it's hard to do when I'm on mobile and I can't read the posts while I type my response.

AFM I'm doing ok. I've been a bit nauseous and have only thrown up while brushing my teeth in the mornings. My ultrasound last week went well. Baby was measuring 2 days ahead of schedule and the heartbeat was 162. I go this week for my normal every-4-weeks appointment but nothing fun to look forward to. I'm ready to be in the 2nd tri so I can start feeling better and enjoy being pregnant. Oh also my boobs are SO sore and SO heavy it's insane. I had to go buy a new, larger bra this weekend. Also my bloat is out of control so I had to buy tummy sleeves so I can do the hair tie trick with my jeans and hold them up with the sleeve.

Well ladies I hope you all have a great week and fx for some more
BFPs soon!!!

Oh and, we announced on Thursday! I was exactly 8 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
Went in for my last set of labs today. Testing progesterone. We meet with the Doctor on Thursday afternoon to go over all of our labs and results. FX!

Flueky - I was starting to feel better. Then got worse again yesterday. Today I'm just as bad as I was a couple days ago. :nope: Not sure what to do. I'm on prednisone, nebulizer 3 times a day, inhaled steroid, and nothing seems to be helping.

ABmommy - sorry things are so stressful! But that announecment is adorable! so glad that everything is going well! :) Minus the nausea of course. :)

running around like a crazy person trying to get ready for vacation. lol 4 for days! I have been reading you guys post from time to time to keep up. hope all is well with everyone else!

Gagrlinpitt, ajangel, elle.t., ABMOMMY how are you ladies holding up?

Hi everyone! New to this thread. Just curious if anyone else has experienced spotting for almost a full week before every cycle (brown sticky discharge). I never really notice ewcm either. This pattern seems to have followed for about 6 months in a row now. My cycles are usually about 31 days, but I had one that was about 38 days. I was on the pill for 12 years, but have been off of it for about 10 months now and currently in cycle 6 of TTC. Any similar experiences would be appreciated. :)

Current cycle (6) 11dpo - two bfn at 10dpo and 11dpo (light spotting 7dpo and 8dpo, nothing 9 and light spotting again 10dpo).

Also how the heck do I embed my chart? I just know how to link.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63fe4c

Can I just vent for a moment? My cousin just announced on fb she's due with her 3rd child on Christmas. Her first two kids are under 3 years old. She doesn't have a steady job, car or home. And she and her husband have been separated and back together so many times in the last 3 years I've lost count. She's like 24 years old. She constantly posts about how she can't get $ to pay the bills or buy things etc. and here she is surprise with #3. Her sister just had her 3rd, and all 3 have been taken by cps. and yet here I am 14 months TTC, a good steady job and home, established in my career. I waited to TTC until I knew I could support a baby. And here I am 2 CPs and am dying inside. I am utterly heart broken right now.

Tomorrow is 10DPO. Trying to avoid testing... going to be tricky to avoid! :haha:

ElleT Have fun on vacation!

khttc I've never had spotting for that long before a cycle. Usually just a day. According to the book TTOYF, spotting for long periods before AF can be a sign that there is low progesterone. Not definite, but a thought.

To put your chart in your signature (or wherever you want it):

1. open fertility friend
2. log in
3. on the left hand tabs click on 'sharing' and then 'home page set up'
4. at the top of this page you will see a box which says: Your Charting Home Page Web Address:
copy and paste the link there

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"