Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

@Angel5000 I feel your pain. My SIL is talking about having baby #2 this fall and I just want to scream! I want to say you can't have a 2nd one before I have my 1st! I'm 4 years older! Sigh...it seems like everyone around you gets pregnant with such ease (or those who don't want to get pregnant actually get pregnant and those who do, don't get pregnant)! Hang in there!

Abmommy, sorry work is so stressful :hugs:

Angel Oh that is gut wrenching. It's so hard sometimes. I know we aren't supposed to judge but it happens. When someone who doesn't want a baby gets preggo and we try so hard to get pregnant.

Khttc, good luck. The spotting sounds like it may be low progesterone.

Fluek- how are you?

Angel- I know it's hard but just try think positive, at least when you get pregnant and have your baby, there is no other baby that will be loved like yours will.

Khtt- welcome and good luck

Afm, I'm thinking O happened on Monday but no cl yet, however with us having restless nights, being at the hospital all day yesterday, and waking up with a really stuffy nose today, I'm not sure how accurate my temps are right now...

:hugs: Thanks ladies. You are great. :) I do try not to judge, it's just hard when things go like this.

Today is 10DPO. I'm trying to avoid testing but not sure I'll make it. May test tonight. May not. Depends on how hard the urge hits. :haha:

On the positive side i think my lungs are finally starting to clear up.I managed to sleep well last night, at least better than I have in a week, so that's a definite plus! And a sign that my >98 temps aren't just a fluke of bad sleep. :D

GaGrl - I would second the thought of a Monday O. Your temps are nice and high. Hopefully you'll get CH soon. FF likes 3-4 days of temps above CL before it'll give you the CH. How are you doing? :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks ladies. You are great. :) I do try not to judge, it's just hard when things go like this.

Today is 10DPO. I'm trying to avoid testing but not sure I'll make it. May test tonight. May not. Depends on how hard the urge hits. :haha:

On the positive side i think my lungs are finally starting to clear up.I managed to sleep well last night, at least better than I have in a week, so that's a definite plus! And a sign that my >98 temps aren't just a fluke of bad sleep. :D

GaGrl - I would second the thought of a Monday O. Your temps are nice and high. Hopefully you'll get CH soon. FF likes 3-4 days of temps above CL before it'll give you the CH. How are you doing? :hugs:

Honestly, I'm doing well. I think I'm mentally worn out which is taking a small toll on my physical stuff but I'm doing well, thank you for asking.

Hey Gagrlinpitt, I'm exhausted right now. Fairly bad on call night so I slept minimal hours and my job I'm on road all day so I got a half day. I'm going to go to bed at 1 pm :rofl: on a serious note, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope FIL can recover and change his habits. Your temps look great :)

Angel, oh I hope you don't think I was getting onto you. Just sharing that it's understandable to get those feelings at least from time to time. I'm so glad you are starting to feel better :)

Ladies. . . .

I just tested because I have been nauseous all day, ad really really really warm (temp is over 98.5 which is very high for me).

There is the faintest line on my Wondfo.

I didn't believe it.

So I went to my sisters house. She sees it.

then I showed DH. He says he definitely sees it. But it's very light.

I sent DH to store to get me a FRER. I made the mistake of just saying get the one that says "6 days before missed period". Of course he came back with FRER Gold.... which is the digi version. I don't know if I want to use that this early. I'm afraid the digi won't be as sensitive.

.... my sister and DH both warned me that we've seen this faint line two previous times (my previous 2 CPs) and tried to tell me not to get overly excited.

Now I'm just.....

I am seeing our RE tomorrow to talk about our test results. Do I mention to him that I think I have a positive test and try to convince them to do blood test? Or do I just wait and see what happens ?

Angel.. Keeping my FX this is your sticky bfp.

Fluek- that sounds hideous

Afm,
I'll be taking a break from here for a few days. FIL passed away today. Thank you all so much for the prayers and thoughts.

@Angel5000 woohoo!!!! Congrats!! I say go ahead and mention it and let them decide whether it's worth doing the blood test while you're there.

I am so sorry for your loss! thoughts and prayers with you.
Angel.. Keeping my FX this is your sticky bfp.

Fluek- that sounds hideous

Afm,
I'll be taking a break from here for a few days. FIL passed away today. Thank you all so much for the prayers and thoughts.

Ok ladies quick question. does anyone get EWCM after O, I just went to the bathroom and had a HUGE glob of EWCM on the toilet paper when I wiped. I am supposed to be 7DPO (confirmed with opk) my AF is supposed to come in 6 days so not sure if this is normal or not. I will be on vacation by the time I am able to test and I dont want to worry DH because he wouldn't let me do anything. Lol

Anyone ever experience this?

Angel, ahhhh!!!! So exciting :) :happydance: I would definitely tell them :) so they can intervene if needed somehow to keep baby sticky.

Gag :hugs: I'm sorry dear. Will continue to pray for you and the family.

Elle.T. I have gotten fertile cm a time or two during tww. I would say go have fun on your trip and if AF hasn't shown test when you return. Hope you guys have a wonderful time :)

Gagrl- sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. Take as much time as you need.

Angel-- AHHHHH CONGRATS!! I'd definitely mention it!!!! Fx this is a sticky bean for you!!!

Angel- omg congrats!!! Yes tell your RE right away!! I had my progesterone tested at 11dpo and it was low so they started me on progesterone right away. So at least they can test and intervene right away if you tell them!

Gag- I'm so sorry for your loss! It's so hard to lose a loved one, I've been there with my mom :-( take some time for you and your DH to be there for each other, I'll be thinking of you!

Gagrl - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

ElleT - I've had some EWcm in TWW before. During one of my earlier BFPs I had quite a bit of it actually. I wouldn't worry too much. Go on vacation. Have fun. Test when you come back if no AF. :)

AFM -

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I'm having a freak out moment right now and need advice/thoughts/reassurance/anything.

I took a digi again this morning. Because...well... obsessive. :blush:

It said no. :cry: WTF?!?!?!?!?

I also took a Dollar Tree and Wondfo at the same time. They both have lines. Faint, but there (pic attached). I feel like the lines from these are better than the lines on the Wondfo yesterday. But....

DH thinks maybe I drank to much water before bed? I had something like 40 ounces (prednisone gives me bad dry mouth) and I woke up and really had to go to the bathroom this morning so I know I had a lot more water than normal. Last night when I took the digi I had no liquid for 4ish hours, and didn't even have to go to the bathroom, I had to force it basically so I know it was pretty concentrated.

Could it just be that my hormones are on the cusp of having enough to trigger the digi and I had too much dilution this morning!?

Temp is still high this morning. So that's good. I'm just freaked out.

I'm going to cal DR at lunch and tell them I got a BFP and ask if we can do blood tests at our appointment today to confirm 1) for pregnancy and 2) progesterone levels. I just want to be sure.

I'm so scared I'll lose another one. . . .

Attachments

• 13115779_10104470702503380_1690579492_n.jpg
    13115779_10104470702503380_1690579492_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Angel- Diluted urine will definitely make a difference in darkness of lines and HCG, especially this early! Try a 4 hour hold later today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->