Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel: Loving hearing about all the promising positive pregnancy tests! Hopefully everything goes well at the doctors tomorrow. Hooray! :flower:

Gag: You’re definitely still in this! Hopefully today wasn’t too rough. :hugs:

Flueky: Nice temp drop today! Hopefully O comes soon! :thumbup:

As for me... I did get 4 blinking smileys using the CB digis on days 13-16 and then a solid smiley. But I never got confirming temps so I’ve started using them again. So far have gotten all circles (low fertility). I also have some of the cheapie Wondfos but haven’t had any positives with them (even when I had CB positives)… not sure I’m holding my pee for long enough. It’s torture!

Honestly a teeny part of me is not 100% sure I didn’t ovulate because my temping has been a mess… though I know it’s VERY unlikely. But to be safe we are still BDing every other day. My first two cycles were so long that I’m hoping I can still ovulate. Guess I'll keep using the CB digis and hope for smileys and a temp spike. My temp did spike a bit today, but hard to decipher anything since I switched temping styles.

And in terms of CM, I’ve had a pretty hard time tracking it. Don’t think my body is producing too much of it yet and it’s definitely concerning to me! :shrug:Did anyone else experience low amounts of CM after discontinuing the pill? When I check my cervix I do sometimes find watery CM but it never makes it to my undies so I haven’t been marking it…

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

I'd also add that I've had some cramping the past 2-3 days and low back pain (though I have a chronically bad back). Also an ear ache, which I never get and sort of comes and goes. Totally bizarre! Assuming that part is totally unrelated to TTC!

I started cramping last night and this morning & had me worried. I keep checking for blood but nothing. Today's FRER is definitely darker than 2 days ago, when I did the last FRER. And my Wondfo's suddenly got way darker today! :D

Today is 14DPO. . . . I got up the nerve to download the Ovia Pregnancy app yesterday. :wacko: I'm so scared that everything I do is going to jinx it!!

Gagrl - :hugs:

Flueky - Yes, seeing the word pregnant was amazing. :D Good luck with O! I always avoid BD the day before a pap too. Good luck getting the egg this month!!

Faye - when I came off BCP i had very little CM for a few cycles. I started to develop better CM later. It can take awhile for your body to get "normalized"

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
Angel- yeah I used the oral as suppositories although they were the big yellow oval pills- is that how yours look? Be prepared to need panty liners if you do the suppositories! Lol. Also I had cramping off and on until around 13 weeks or so, totally normal! It would scare me every time but doc said its normal.. I'm 24 weeks now so I guess he was right! I'm so excited for you and it sounds like everything is going the way it should!

Flukey- yay for O this week! Crossing my fingers it's soon, well after your pap!

Faye- I really only had CM when I checked internally too. I also had really long cycles but did get my BFP when I O'd on cd 20-something so long cycles don't mean you can't get pregnant, it's just super annoying because it seems to take forever! My first cycle was 116 days.. That was the worst.

AFM, I have an appt Tuesday to look at the baby's ureters again and for my monthly appt. hopefully the dilated Ureters will have resolved! I'm also dealing now with leaky nipples.. Soooo weird!! It seems way too early but from what Google says its normal lol. I'll ask my doc on Tuesday though!

Angel: Yay for all those darks HPTs and for the Ovia pregnancy app! And thanks for sharing your experiences with CM. I hope my body can start producing more. I have started taking L’Arginine to try to help things along and drinking some grapefruit juice….

AJ: Glad to hear you had long cycles and minimal CM and still got your BFP. 116 days- ack! Did you have to take Provera? Hope your appointment goes well. What are ureters, might I ask?

Darly: It looks like you ovulated to me based on temps? What kind of OPKs are you using? Not sure about the long luteal phase- I think up to 16 days is normal?

Faye- I was tempted to do provera but didn't; I just waited for my body to do it by itself. I probably should have done it though, lol! Ureters are the little tubes that connect the kidneys to the bladder, at my last appt they said my baby's were a little bit too big but that it usually fixes itself in utero. So hopefully it will! Have you heard of preseed? It's a lubricant that mimics fertile cm, you could also try that if you wanted!

Darly, I don't think you've ovulated yet. I could be wrong though.

Faye, I got a false peak on the advanced when my body hadn't regulated from bcp. 2 weeks later I was using the bathroom and I noticed EWCM for the first time. I had peed in a cup to do hpt but did opk instead and got my first positive with IC. It took me about 4 months to notice EWCM. I think I am probably a rarer case of post pill issues.

Angel woohoo your hpts show blaring bfps :) I think you will have great betas. I'm so excited for you. I think the hsg cleared those cobwebs out ;)

AJangel hope you get good news at your appt Tuesday. Oh and yeah it does sound a little early but it's not impossible. I bet it's annoying though. I'm hoping my opk isn't positive tomorrow but if it is. I'm not going to waste it.

Ajangel - Mine are big oval pills but they are white (like milk color) instead of yellow. Thanks for telling me the cramping is normal! It was freaking me out. Freaking out DH even more. He didn't want me outside working in the yard today because I've been cramping all day! :dohh:

Good luck with your dr appointment! FX that everything is good for baby!

Flueky - I agree, I think the HSG cleared out all those cobwebs. And then the progesterone is keeping it there. ;) Your temps are looking good, and it looks like you are definitely getting in some good BD. ;) No +OPK yet even with that temp drop?

Angel, yeah I'm a bit weird and my temps go up the day of O a little bit. I'm not the classic O dip ;) I just have to be different.

Aj: I admire you for waiting until your body sorted itself out. I am trying to worry more about my body adjusting to being off BCP than obsessing over TTC… it’s not easy, but I’m trying! :wacko:

Flueky: Thanks for sharing that story with me. I definitely believe I got a false positive… hopefully my body will start to produce EWCM soon. I’m at almost 4 months off BCP at this point.

Faye, I stopped it at end of April last year. I wasn't able to O until August. So it took me a little over 3 months. I started vitex in October to help regulate my cycles and since then I O around CD26. Except one anovulatory cycle due to severe stress. It is hard to be patient. It's so hard when you don't even feel like you are in the running of ttc. I hope you regulate soon and produce more EWCM :)

Fluek- check out that dip!

Today is the last day before I go back to work and try to normalize stuff. The burial will be Saturday morning as we have to wait for the cremains to come back. We have to sign papers and do a bunch of stuff tipsy and then come the healing. I woke up feeling so nauseous and close to vomiting and I'm so stuffed up. I think that I've been on the go for a month taking care off everyone else, my body is just worn out.

In some ways I really hope and pray this is our month... We'd be due right around FIL's birthday and I think it would be something happy for us to focus on. When we found out the other day my BIL is having a baby, my husband told me after he's so excited, but he's very sad it's not us. I think this whole thing with his dad has really put family in perspective.

Gagrl :hugs: hope you feel better soon (physically at least!) and I'm keeping FX that this is your month.

My results are in ladies!

HCG: 167
Progesterone: 26.3

She said the HCG was really good and they wanted progesterone over 20, and it is, so this is good news!!!
they want me every 48 hours until it reaches 1600 and then they'll do an ultrasound.

I requested that I do my lab work at my local PCP only because they are open until 5pm and I can't keep missing work. She said they can but only if the lab will do it within 24 hours on site. I called the lab and finally got hold of someone and they said they will definitely do that if they have an order from my Dr. So, YAY!

Angel :happydance: so glad everything came back great and you don't have to miss work to get your betas. :)

.... I need to stay away from the internet. I just discovered a "blighted ovum" (I had no idea this existed before) and started panicking myself into thinking this could be us. :dohh:

WTF is wrong with me!? I'm not usually this much of a panicky person!

Hey ladies. Just a quick check in. My doctor changed my due date due to baby measuring ahead at my ultrasound. I'm now due Nov 29! Which means tomorrow I'll be 10weeks exactly.

Sorry I'm not on here much I'm pretty stressed about work and it's hard for me to keep up with everything at home since I'm so exhausted. I hope all you ladies are doing well I read each post that I can and just want you all to know I'm thinking and praying for all of you and your personal situations.

Have a good week everyone.

Angel, I think it's because you have tried so long for this moment and you are afraid of losing your sticky bean. Yes Dr. Google can be your enemy for sure.

ABmommy, I'm glad your little bean was measuring ahead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->