Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrl :hugs: Don't lose hope yet. Like Flueky said, you have time yet.

Gagarlin- when my mom got diagnosed with terminal cancer in August I wanted so so bad to get pregnant quick so I could tell her and I thought maybe she would live long enough to see her grandchild. It didn't happen though and I was disappointed because everything seemed to be going wrong for me. She passed away in October and then I got pregnant at the end of November. So, I think she sent the baby to me! And looking back it was perfect timing- I couldn't have taken care of her or spent time with her like I did if I was pregnant (the first trimester I was so sleepy and throwing up a lot). So, I think God had a plan and he has a plan for you too! I know it's hard now because it seems like everything is going wrong but it'll work out eventually I'm sure!

Gagarlin- when my mom got diagnosed with terminal cancer in August I wanted so so bad to get pregnant quick so I could tell her and I thought maybe she would live long enough to see her grandchild. It didn't happen though and I was disappointed because everything seemed to be going wrong for me. She passed away in October and then I got pregnant at the end of November. So, I think she sent the baby to me! And looking back it was perfect timing- I couldn't have taken care of her or spent time with her like I did if I was pregnant (the first trimester I was so sleepy and throwing up a lot). So, I think God had a plan and he has a plan for you too! I know it's hard now because it seems like everything is going wrong but it'll work out eventually I'm sure!

Thanks Aj... That really means a lot to me! It so hurts that I wasn't pregnant in time to tell his dad.. I really think he would have been a great grandpa..

Gag- I know the feeling it still makes me so sad about my mom because she wanted to be a grandma and would have been an amazing one. It's tough and I don't know if I'll ever fully get over that sadness but I guess there's a plan that me and you don't know yet as to why they were taken so soon!

Gag- I know the feeling it still makes me so sad about my mom because she wanted to be a grandma and would have been an amazing one. It's tough and I don't know if I'll ever fully get over that sadness but I guess there's a plan that me and you don't know yet as to why they were taken so soon!
Ain't that the truth..

My 17dpo betas came back. I went from 167 on Monday to 541 on Wednesday :) one more blood draw Friday.

Ah, Gagrlinpitt I hope you bought them for no reason :)

Gagrlinpitt Oh I feel ya on that.

Afm huge temp jump. I'm unsure if it's alcohol induced or progesterone induced. My opk was negative this a.m but I will test again this afternoon.

Gagrlinpitt Oh I feel ya on that.

Afm huge temp jump. I'm unsure if it's alcohol induced or progesterone induced. My opk was negative this a.m but I will test again this afternoon.

Check out that spike!!!

I know, I kind of hope it's real and kind of not (because of timing of BD). Oh well. Hope you are feeling better.

I know, I kind of hope it's real and kind of not (because of timing of BD). Oh well. Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks! I'm much better today, very emotional yesterday. I'm ready to get on to this next cycle and knock it out of the water.

My graduate thesis presentation is in about 3 weeks, and I'm so far behind. :( The progesterone has made me so fuzzy headed for the last week that I haven't been able to do hardly any work on my paper and before that I was sick. Of all the months, it would be my last month of my program.

DH's mom and brothers are coming to visit this weekend. I think DH decided to tell her this weekend. I'm leaving that decision up to him since my mom and sister already know. It's still too early but I am really kind of "meh" - at this point I've told so many people (like my boss and my "team" - the other math teachers) out of necessity that we might as well tell his mom. The extended family doesn't know and that won't happen until my 8-9 weeks can.

Flueky - :happydance: Woohoo!! Get that egg!!

Gagrl - :hugs: Emotional is normal, take the time to process and grieve as you need to. Hope that you are able to return to a sort of "normal" soon, but I understand how hard of a time this is. My DH's grandparents both passed away within the last year and he was raised by his grandparents so those were essentially my in-laws. It was a really rough time for us. :hugs:

:hugs: thanks Angel!

Opks and ic's should be here Monday so hopefully that will help next cycle. That will be our third official cycle.

Gag: Even if no BFP this month, I agee that it is amazing that your cycle has regulated so quickly after Mirena. You’ll get your BFP soon! Hopefully you are hanging in there. :hugs:

Angel: Glad to hear your numbers are looking good! And hopefully you can get caught up on your grad presentation. I just started another course for a master’s program in reading after taking a year off and am already feeling the stress. It’s so hard to work and be in school! And I don’t even have the pregnancy brain to blame! :wacko:

Flueky: Yay for a positive OPK and holy temp spike!

I am STILL waiting on O. Day was my 5th blinking smiley and I'm on CD 30. Definitely feeling a bit apprehensive and not sure what to think... if this is going to be another anovulatory cycle I'd rather it just be over soon!

Gag: Even if no BFP this month, I agee that it is amazing that your cycle has regulated so quickly after Mirena. You’ll get your BFP soon! Hopefully you are hanging in there. :hugs:

Angel: Glad to hear your numbers are looking good! And hopefully you can get caught up on your grad presentation. I just started another course for a master’s program in reading after taking a year off and am already feeling the stress. It’s so hard to work and be in school! And I don’t even have the pregnancy brain to blame! :wacko:

Flueky: Yay for a positive OPK and holy temp spike!

I am STILL waiting on O. Day was my 5th blinking smiley and I'm on CD 30. Definitely feeling a bit apprehensive and not sure what to think... if this is going to be another anovulatory cycle I'd rather it just be over soon!

Thanks Faye, and I totally agree.. After 8 years, I am impressed with how quickly my body has bounced back from the devil thing.. I know my bfp will come soon, but it's hard when 13 people you know are pregnant and then I find out that my brother in law who is not married not in a relationship has a baby boy due September 1. I really try not to be jealous and spiteful because I know God has a plan, but it's not always easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->