Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

No nausea today, which has me all sorts of paranoid after having nausea the last couple days :dohh: Told DH to stop and get me another box of CD Digi's w/ week estimator so I can test again just to see if it says 3+ now (it was still 2-3 over the weekend). Basically I'm paranoid and freaking out. :(

ElleT - I've tried black tea before, but really struggle to stomach the taste. :/ There's just something I like about coffee. I'm thinking about picking up some half-caff. then I won't feel as guilty.

Angel- some caffeine is ok. Personally I completely cut it out. But will have a few sips of Pepsi or Dr Pepper every few days just because I used to live off of Dr Pepper before getting pregnant. I'm 11 weeks now so I'm closer to the "safe zone" but for the first 8 weeks I had zero caffeine. But I get needing it to get some energy later In the day. However as long as you stay under the 200mg a day I think you'll be fine!

ABMOMMY an early congrats are in order on 12 weeks :)

Angel, I'm assuming you didn't use fmu. Your urine may have just been diluted. Try not to stress :hugs:

AJangel, happy nurses week :)

Faye I think it's the real deal for you :)

Gagrlinpitt I'm okay been a busy busy week for me. I'm so tired too. How are you holding up?

Elle.T I had a feeling that's what it was. Everyone is a little different, but FX you will get your withdrawal bleed soon :)

Fluek- doing pretty well considering.. Been a rough couple of days.

Your temps are looking good girl!

Thanks Flueky but I'm only 11w1d right now! Got a bit more to go to get out of first tri!

Abmommy oops I misread the ticker. Forgive me been having a lot going on past couple days. Still getting close :)

Gagrlinpitt sorry to hear it's been rough. Yeah they are staying up so I guess I truly believe I did O. I'm still not really confident though. I told DH I want to share a pitcher of margarita when AF shows.

Did CB Digi with week estimator today with FMU, and it still says 2-3 weeks. :( Did some research and a lot of women say that the week indicator is not very accurate at all. Going to try to avoid testing anymore and just wait for my scan next week (Tuesday). Bah so hard!

Flueky - your temps are looking good! FX for you!

Abmommy - You're so close!!! :D

Abmommy oops I misread the ticker. Forgive me been having a lot going on past couple days. Still getting close :)

Gagrlinpitt sorry to hear it's been rough. Yeah they are staying up so I guess I truly believe I did O. I'm still not really confident though. I told DH I want to share a pitcher of margarita when AF shows.

I've been enjoying a glass or two of mascato since I'm confident this was AF... Dh is going out camping with his buddies this weekend so I'm going to hang out with my girls and have a relaxing weekend. Now that I have the opks I think this wiil help narrow down the days and get BD on the right days. I really think may is our month!

Angel, I still feel good, but I know it's hard not to worry. Glad you have weekly scans to help :) oh and thank you, I was glad my temp went up because I was starting to wonder if I'd O.

Gagrlinpitt Oh I love moscato. There's this one called Roscato. It's a red moscato and it's delish!! I pretty much only drink when AF shows, gives me something to enjoy during the let down. Yes :dust: for May bfps!!

Angel, I still feel good, but I know it's hard not to worry. Glad you have weekly scans to help :) oh and thank you, I was glad my temp went up because I was starting to wonder if I'd O.

Gagrlinpitt Oh I love moscato. There's this one called Roscato. It's a red moscato and it's delish!! I pretty much only drink when AF shows, gives me something to enjoy during the let down. Yes :dust: for May bfps!!
Sounds Devine.. I drunk Bartnura.. It's a kosher sweet mascato in a blue bottle.. Very smooth and crisp

Ha, love all your discussions of wines of choice! Sounds like everyone is plugging along. Happy hump day!

I'm starting to feel more hopeful that this was really O-- please let temps stay up tomorrow! FX!

Ha, love all your discussions of wines of choice! Sounds like everyone is plugging along. Happy hump day!

I'm starting to feel more hopeful that this was really O-- please let temps stay up tomorrow! FX!
FX for you!

Feeling panicky today because I feel "less pregnant" than before. My boobs don't feel like they hurt as bad as before and I haven't had any nausea since Monday. No spotting though, and when I was at the gym today I went to do supermans and when I laid down on the floor it hurt to have that much pressure on my boobs, so that's a "positive" thing I guess. :haha:

I'll feel so much better if I get to see a heart beat next week. Just have to survive until Tuesday. . .

Gagrl - Ooh I love moscato!

Flueky - Roscato? I have not heard of that before! I'll have to try it..... in like 10 months. :p

Thanks ladies my ticker is wrong since my doc changed my due date.

Jealous of you all drinking wine!!

Try not to stress to much, not good for the baby. And I say do whats best for you, Just offering suggestions. I happen to Love Tea and usually drink a cup a day but cannot stand the taste of coffee its all a matter of personal preference.

No nausea today, which has me all sorts of paranoid after having nausea the last couple days :dohh: Told DH to stop and get me another box of CD Digi's w/ week estimator so I can test again just to see if it says 3+ now (it was still 2-3 over the weekend). Basically I'm paranoid and freaking out. :(

ElleT - I've tried black tea before, but really struggle to stomach the taste. :/ There's just something I like about coffee. I'm thinking about picking up some half-caff. then I won't feel as guilty.

Lucky me just start spotting today. Just glad it didn't throw off my cycle too much! Hopefully I will Still O on time, only time will tell. One thing I will say is I feel so fatigued! I usually get tired around AF but today I couldn't keep my eyes open DH thought for a min I might be preggers. I almost second guessed it for a minute too than took a test and got a BFN. I am excited to try this cycle even picked up some pre-seed.

Any ladies ever try pre-seed before?

Gagrlinpitt I'm okay been a busy busy week for me. I'm so tired too. How are you holding up?

Elle.T I had a feeling that's what it was. Everyone is a little different, but FX you will get your withdrawal bleed soon :)

Love the wine discussion. Lol Not much of a wino myself but I like Sparkling Wine specifically Moscato, Cant remember which Brand. I am more of a Whiskey/ Rum drinker myself even enjoy a really good tequila or Cognac. Lets just say I like the hard stuff. :winkwink:

Just trying to get through AF, might have to have some of the rum we have stocked in the fridge while I still can. lol

Gagrlinpitt sounds so good. I will have to see if we have it :)

Faye, looking forward to seeing CH today :)

Angel, do you think you could tell them how you feel? I mean they may consider doing a scan today or tomorrow. Worth a call in my opinion if it'll ease your worries.

ABmommy, oh so that's why I got messed up. Oops

Elle.T. I just don't like much of anything strong. Oh I like the barefoot brand bubbly red moscato. We had it for our reception :) also I've used preseed as a lube. Sometimes things are real wet inside but the outside needs a little help. I don't use internally though :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->