Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Aww No, I know its so hard.:hugs: I am currently 7DPO and definitely have the urge to test because I have been having dreams the past 2 days about being pregnant. No judgement here but testing so early has a huge toll on your emotional health. Definitely try to wait til 12DPO at least or until your late. I know its hard but its for the best.

Flueky- Glad to hear your in a much better space ntnp may be a great Idea for you! Sounds like its taken the stress off a bit.

Ajangel25- Congrats on your healthy pregnancy so far, time is definitely flying!

As for me currently 7DPO and currently patiently or not so patiently waiting til next week to test. trying not to symptom spot either cause it messes with me but definitely have done a google search or 2. Ive had cramping/pulling by my belly button and my CM has not dried up since O, its still kind of watery/ewcm like. Not sure if its a good or bad sign. time will tell.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend! :happydance:

Confession time.. I've been secretly testing everyday since then.. Still stark bfn. Next month if I'm not preggers I'm taking a full month off of charting and everything. Its to stressful right now and makes me bitter and I don't want to be that way..

Ellet and flukey- thank you!! I did my gestational diabetes test and saw my doctor today and my results were great, thank goodness! I'm not anemic and blood pressure has been good too, so I'm very thankful for that. I start every other week appts now.. Time is flying!

ElleT and gag- so excited for you to test, my fingers are crossed!

Fleuky I'm so happy you're feeling less stress. Who knows, maybe that's what your body needs!

Angel abmommy and Faye I hope you are doing good!

I'm 9dpo today and got a (tmi) slight bit of yellowish ewcm... Anyone else experienced this?

Angel and AJ: Thanks for making me feel less like a “negative Nancy!” And I agree that being a part of these boards, though it helps you to be very informed and knowledgeable, also exposes you to way too many “horror stories”.

And thanks for the morning sickness recommendations… I am praying that the MS holds off for at least the next two weeks and maybe even forever. Fortunately I co-teach, so if it does hit I can duck out. Oh man, makes me nervous! I have started to feel just a touch fatigued-- difficulty getting up in the morning and lots of yawning. But nothing I can't power through and I also attribute it to cutting back on caffeine and end of the school year burn out.

I tweaked my back a bit over the weekend (leftover from an old injury), so that gave me a bit of a scare. Back problems are a big concern of mine with pregnancy, so hopefully I can keep the workouts up and get my back and butt strength up!

My first doctor's appointment is June 14 and I'm very anxious for the days to pass.... ah!

Flueky: Glad you are in a good place. You are a rockstar! :flower:

AJ: Glad everything is going well! Baby will be here before you know it!

Angel: I don't think I ever congratulated you on finishing your masters. Rock on girl! :happydance:

Gagrl and Elle: Fingers crossed for you! I did not have any EWCM, but had a lot of creamy CM.

I'm not doing real well at keeping up!

Gagrl and Elle - keeping fx for you! The urge to test early is so strong! I usually tested at 7-8 dpo knowing it would be negative just to get it out of the system. It was only the later 11-12dpo tests that really messed with me emotionally. But everyone is different. Do what you gotta do for your emotional health. :hugs:

Flueky - glad you seem to be doing better. :)

Its so funny you mention this I just had a little bit of this for the first time ever and im now 8DPO, I did a quick search and SOME say it can be a sign of a BFP. trying not to get to happy about though... LOL time will tell.

I'm 9dpo today and got a (tmi) slight bit of yellowish ewcm... Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts! Its really helpful to talk about TTC somewhere so I dont drive DH insane. Lol I did cave and test today. I THINK i may have saw a very faint line but to be honest my eyes could have been tricking me going to try to hold out until Tuesday to test again or at the very least Sunday. I am going into this hopefully optimistic I would love for this to be our month but If its not I am ok with that too.

Hi everyone! I'm 30 years old and stopped taking BCP in April 2016. I got AF in May (about 3 days later than my usual cycle) and it was pretty normal. We started TTC in April but obviously I didn't get a BFP in May. I'm hopeful for June though! We did the deed pretty regularly all month in May, and based on my normal cycle AF should arrive between June 5-8. BUT HERE'S THE KICKER! This morning when I wiped, there was a good amount of brown discharge on the TP. I thought for sure it was AF, but I've had nothing since 7am this morning. I never spotted before AF before, but maybe because I went off BCP there's some early spotting? I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding but I'm nervous to get my hopes up! Anyone else out there going through the same thing? Positive thinking!! and I see that a lot of people say Baby Dust so lots of that to everyone as well! (this is my first forum so I'm still new to the lingo) :)

Hello Ladies!

I've been reading (and obsessing over) forum after forum and finally decided to join! I am glad that there are forums such as these so we don't drive our husbands insane! My husband and I have been trying to conceive since I stopped BCP at the end of December last year. I downloaded the My Calendar app for Android and so far it's been pretty spot on for predicting AF so I'm pretty sure it's been spot on for predicting ovulation. I have never charted my temps, but will do so this time. I got AF yesterday so based on My Calendar app, my fertile window starts on June 12th. I just bought a new basal body thermometer to chart temps and also bought Pre-Seed yesterday. The reviews I have read are absolutely amazing and I am praying it works for us. Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Hello and welcome! I am also fairly new here but everyone has been super helpful. It could be implantation bleeding but only time will tell. seems a but early to be period spotting, I also usually dont get spotting either, usually AF just comes. I would recommend using ovulation kits to track your ovulation so you can pinpoint when you are ovulating. They really helped me narrow down the window. I brought the cheapie Wondfo ones from amazon.

Hi everyone! I'm 30 years old and stopped taking BCP in April 2016. I got AF in May (about 3 days later than my usual cycle) and it was pretty normal. We started TTC in April but obviously I didn't get a BFP in May. I'm hopeful for June though! We did the deed pretty regularly all month in May, and based on my normal cycle AF should arrive between June 5-8. BUT HERE'S THE KICKER! This morning when I wiped, there was a good amount of brown discharge on the TP. I thought for sure it was AF, but I've had nothing since 7am this morning. I never spotted before AF before, but maybe because I went off BCP there's some early spotting? I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding but I'm nervous to get my hopes up! Anyone else out there going through the same thing? Positive thinking!! and I see that a lot of people say Baby Dust so lots of that to everyone as well! (this is my first forum so I'm still new to the lingo) :)

Welcome! Me and you are in the same boat as I stopped BC in November but we did take a break from ttc to get ready for a vacation. Also brought preseed to see if it works, I figured it couldnt hurt to try it. I recommend trying Ovia app for android I recently downloaded it and find it super helpful. I don't chart because I think it would be too stressful for me plus my sleeping cycles are not normal at all but it is the best way to track ovulation. Alot of the ladies on here temp so I am sure they can help if you have any questions.

Hello Ladies!

I've been reading (and obsessing over) forum after forum and finally decided to join! I am glad that there are forums such as these so we don't drive our husbands insane! My husband and I have been trying to conceive since I stopped BCP at the end of December last year. I downloaded the My Calendar app for Android and so far it's been pretty spot on for predicting AF so I'm pretty sure it's been spot on for predicting ovulation. I have never charted my temps, but will do so this time. I got AF yesterday so based on My Calendar app, my fertile window starts on June 12th. I just bought a new basal body thermometer to chart temps and also bought Pre-Seed yesterday. The reviews I have read are absolutely amazing and I am praying it works for us. Good luck and baby dust to you all!

Welcome!! I use fertility friend and Kindara.. They both help in different ways.

Welcome ladies!

I also use Kindara and FF. If you are interested in and consistent with charting, they are both great. I especially liked the Kindara community where you can share your chart and get feedback.

Welcome ladies!

I also use Kindara and FF. If you are interested in and consistent with charting, they are both great. I especially liked the Kindara community where you can share your chart and get feedback.

I didn't know you're on Kindara

I got brown spotting at 7dpo and 9dpo and at 11dpo I got my BFP

Gagrl - I am anxiously stalking your chart. . . . lol I will be stalking you all weekend I'm sure. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->