Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

ABMommy: Glad to hear everything continues to go well! And your idea for a gender reveal is so creative and sweet! :oneofeach:

Gagrl: Glad I found you on Kindara! :thumbup:

Flueky: I totally understand why you’re trying to log in less. But we love when you check in, of course! I am SO sorry for your loss. What a tragedy. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Angel: Oh my, I am SO sorry to hear about all that is going on with your students and your family right now. It all sounds very difficult, but that you’re handling things as best as you can. And was so glad to hear that your OB appointment went well!

Elle: So sorry to hear that you aren’t feeling well. Blech! Hopefully you’re on the mend now.

Today was my last day with students, though I still have to be at school tomorrow and Thursday and then a few days the week after next. Will miss my kiddos, but definitely looking forward to some “me time”.

In terms of my pregnancy, I believe am 6 + 2 weeks (is that how you say it?) today. Going to the doctor on Tuesday finally and very much looking forward to that to confirm that everything is going well.

So far I am still not experiencing any morning sickness (crossing fingers that continues), though I have found myself only wanting to eat certain foods and I have to eat a few crackers when I wake up in the morning or my stomach feels way to empty.

My only other major symptom (aside from a TON of creamy CM— sorry TMI) is some achiness. My lower back and hamstrings ache by the end of the day. Not sure what’s causing that, but it’s rough. Hopefully it won’t be as bad once summer really starts and I am not on my feet all day.

I'm so jealous you are out already, but kinda crazy you still have so many days you have to be there. My students' last day is Thursday next week and I don't think we are expected ot come back after that.

Unfortunately tomorrow is graduation for the seniors and so I have to be at the grad location at 4:30pm, graduation is at 6pm and so I won't be home until very late. It will be a very very long day for me. Then we are driving Fri about 5 hours to go to my graduation for my Masters program, so I will drive down Fri and grdauation is Saturday then drive back. Long weekend. Then just 4 days before I'm free!! Mostly I'm just excited that I can sleep! :haha:

Flukey- I'm so sorry for your loss, that is horrible! I'll be thinking of you.

Elle- any updates??

Angel and faye- wow, your kids get out late!! The schools here finish around may 25ish. When does school start again for you?

Hey ladies! Im doing ok, much better Today than yesterday No more sickness and my stomach has settled. I am now 2 days late but still getting BFN even though I swear I saw a very very faint line this am but DH said he didnt see it. Its weird because I am normally very regular. 28 days on the dot On the RARE occasion I get AF on CD29/30 but never any later than that So tomorrow would normal be the latest AF would come. I keep going to the bathroom checking for AF but nada just lots of watery CM thats also kinda sticky. Its weird I dont feel anything no cramps, no sore boobs or Fatigue and normally by 2-3 days before my period I would start getting cramps and my bbs will feel heavy. I have am almost out of tests so I ordered some this FRER from amazon and they will be here Friday. So we will see. I will keep testing unless AF shows.

Glad to hear everyone else is doing well!

Faye I'm so glad you found me too and I'm even more excited things are going so well for you.

We start around September 6-8th and get out June 16th. Next year we get out the 21st!! :wacko: I'm not thrilled

When I lived down south (Texas) we started mid August and got out the last week of May. I REALLY miss that.

Elle - keeping everything crossed! How many dpo are you? Possible late implantation could lead to bfn this late. . . I'm hoping this is your month!!

I am officially 14DPO, we BD every day during my fertile window and used pre-seed this month so I am hopeful. :thumbup: going to dollar tree tomorrow to pick up some hpt since I am out.

trying not to get too excited because I dont want to be super disappointed in case AF shows up.

Kids up here dont get out til nearly the end of June (Last week usually) and start right after labor day. Kinda crazy.

We start around September 6-8th and get out June 16th. Next year we get out the 21st!! :wacko: I'm not thrilled

When I lived down south (Texas) we started mid August and got out the last week of May. I REALLY miss that.

Elle - keeping everything crossed! How many dpo are you? Possible late implantation could lead to bfn this late. . . I'm hoping this is your month!!

Faye happy to hear your appt is soon. :)

Angel sorry it's a long week but it's almost over thankfully :) the kids here start back the 1st or 2nd week of August and get out midnight May. It sucks going back so early though.

AJANGEL thank you :) oh you have about 2 months now before baby that's so amazing :)

Gagrlinpitt I have a really good feeling for you :)

AFM I'm considering doing opks CD25 to 28 just to know when I could expect AF. I'm unsure. The poor boy still hasn't been found yet. I feel so sorry for my bffs sis and the boy's family. Such a tragedy. Anyways, I'm feeling better and thankful the weekend is in sight.

Oh crap, Elle.T you can whoop me now. I've got my FX for you. Come on AF don't show up for 9 months :)

Oh crap, Elle.T you can whoop me now. I've got my FX for you. Come on AF don't show up for 9 months :)

I was just thinking the same for you this month.. Hopefully the more relaxed approach will be the best thing for both of us.

I finally had a normal cycle.. On cd 5 today and small spotting. Ready to just have fun with my dh this month.

Elle - I am really hoping she doesn't show!! FX!! I'm going to be anxiously checking in. :)

Flueky- that's the one thing I Really liked about temping is that I could determine exactly when to expect O from that (although I am really appreciating not waking up at the same time on weekends now :p ). If it gives you piece of mind to know when AF is due then go for the OPKs (or if you just have a crazy urge to POAS). On the other hand, the follow up question to ask yourself is will you be able to get a +OPK without feeling sad/upset that you are NTNP and then want to try? Or maybe it doesn't matter. Just some thoughts. :hugs:

AFM - high school grad tonight and teachers are mandated to go. We have to be there by 4:30pm, (teachers are released from school day at 2:45, so we have about an hour and a half to get there but it's 30 mins away). Grad starts at 6pm, so I Won't be home until probably close to 9pm. :( all that after still teaching a regular class load today. It's going to be such a LONG DAY. :(

Flueky- I did the same I tracked my cycles even when we werent trying to I could keep track of any changes.

Angel- That sucks at least the school year is ALMOST up and than you can rest.

AFM- Still getting BFN, I went into full on POAS addict mode and took 2 test today...:wacko:. Im over it now, I decided I wont test again unless AF is a full week late I gave DH my HPT to hide from me.:haha: Im 3 days late so probably wont test again til Monday if AF doesnt show. It just sucks because I just want to know one way or the other, being in limbo really sucks...:nope:

Gagrlinpitt thanks girl:)

Angel, yeah I really just wanted to wake up a bit and not worry about temping. I will probably go back to it when and if I have to full on ttc. We are pretty much BD every other day right now so I don't think a positive opk will matter. I won't avoid if it is. I guess I'm a half hearted ntnp. I think it'd be easier if my cycles were shorter but I have a long time to think about O :rofl: thankfully you for your thoughts I thought about them overnight :) oh and so glad the graduation is over now for you so you can have an earlier night tonight.

Elle.T. thanks Elle.T:) hmmm I hope it's just a late implanter. FX for BFP Monday :)

Flueky :hugs: maybe the relaxed approach is what you need :)

Elle I'm really hoping this is just late implant

Afm - felt sick all day yesterday. And woke up feeling blah today :( really hope the drive down doesn't do me in. I get easily car sick and throw MS on it and I'm not happy. I go 9 weeks with almost no MS and now I'm sick 3 days in a row

Angel, would be nice. Maybe where you've been going full steam this week it's just been exacerbated.

Update, his body was found this morning. I hope BFF lil sis and his family can get some closure. I know it will take awhile to heal, but finding the body will help imo. Anyways, have a great weekend everyone.

so took a FRER and BFN. no more testing til Monday. In the mean time I am going to enjoy the weekend and have some wine. The limbo is driving me a little nutty.

I could have O'd later than I thought cause I never got a +opk this month and I ran out. I based it on EWCM which I seemed to have alot of this cycle in fact I still have little blobs (TMI!). regardless I am ok either way. If not this month than we will continue to try until we get a BFP.

Elle - How are you doing?

Angel, would be nice. Maybe where you've been going full steam this week it's just been exacerbated.

Update, his body was found this morning. I hope BFF lil sis and his family can get some closure. I know it will take awhile to heal, but finding the body will help imo. Anyways, have a great weekend everyone.

:hugs: What a horrible thing to go through. Prayers and thoughts with you, and the family.

AFm - Graduated with my Masters degree this weekend! Woot!! Plus we only have 4 more days of the school year, and then I'm free from my students for the summer! I'm so relieved!! :D

Attachments

• 13418946_10104599877750150_9102149347163804980_n.jpg
    13418946_10104599877750150_9102149347163804980_n.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 6
Congrats thats a huge deal! :thumbup: @ Angel

Im doing ok, having lots of cramps in my side and my tummy and legs. nothing super painful just noticeable. I am going to wait until Tuesday to test again with a FRER and than again on Thursday. If nothing happens this week I will probably head to the doctor next week to get a blood test done.

My Dad come over and had dinner with me and my Husband and it was really nice.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend.

update: Having some watery spotting light pink/brown so I think AF maybe on her way, I'm on CD 34 which would make this my longest cycle since getting off BC.

Will check in tomorrow to let you guys know if she comes full force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->