Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Just popping in really quick to say my lines didn't get darker everyday.. More like every couple days. I had a few days where they looked the same darkness!

And I also have anxiety, and have had it the whole pregnancy! Even now, I've been paranoid about when I felt baby move last and I keep thinking it's too good to be true and something bad will happen. logically I know it's just my anxiety and everything will be fine but I know it's hard! What's helped me is prayer. I'm not sure if you're religious at all but it helps calm me down sometimes!

Angel- definately, I have no idea how far along I am so I hope I can have an US when I have my gyn appt next week.

Thanks for the reinsurance I tested right after midnight and than another at 8am which was more or less the same darkness..I ran out of test and I dont plan on buying until after the dr confirms. I am just scared they won't be able to see a line because mine was soooo faint and I hear their test arent as sensitive so will make sure they do a blood test as well.

I am religious and have been praying since I got the bfp hoping for the best.

Just popping in really quick to say my lines didn't get darker everyday.. More like every couple days. I had a few days where they looked the same darkness!

And I also have anxiety, and have had it the whole pregnancy! Even now, I've been paranoid about when I felt baby move last and I keep thinking it's too good to be true and something bad will happen. logically I know it's just my anxiety and everything will be fine but I know it's hard! What's helped me is prayer. I'm not sure if you're religious at all but it helps calm me down sometimes!

Ajangel - I am sort of religious. LoL. Spiritual more so than religious. Had a horrible church that really messed with me and so I believe in God and pray on occassion (I should more!) but not the way I used to. I have found that prayer and certain songs really help calm my anxiety. My favorite is "Fahter God Just for Today" something about it instantly calms me. I have it basically on repeat every time I drive to the OB or the RE because I'm always so nervous.

Elle - I'm keeping everything crossed for you, and keeping you in my prayers too. Between your test at home and the doctor, there will be plenty of time for your hsg to have increased enough for their test to pick up. My doctor never did a urine test. They asked me how many positives I had, I said 2 (because that's all I'd had at that point, and one was REALLY faint) and they went straight to blood test. And then every 48 hours for a few days to make sure it was increasing, but that's because it's my RE and not my regular doctor. But if AF hasn't shown that is a good sign! You are still pregnant! :hugs: Try to breathe.

What day is your appointment again? I can't remember. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Angel- My appointment is tomorrow for my regular dr and my GYN appointment is on the 30th. I actually made both appointments before I got my bfp because my period was soo late and wanted to check if anything else was wrong because I kept getting BFN's. Funny how it all works out.

Well last night after BD I started bleeding and passed a Big Clot, It stopped 20 mins later and has gone back to brown spotting but I am thinking it was a CP. Dr. confirmed my urine test was negative today and is taking a blood test to confirm the MC. I cried alot last night and just feel numb right now, the DR said shes not hopeful that I am still pregnant and my blood pressure was really high because of all the anxiety. Just trying to give myself a moment to feel sad and move on.

Elle- brown blood is old blood, usually with miscarriages it's bright red at least from what I've read, so I'm still hopeful for you!! Let us know what the blood test says!

Yea (tmi!) it was bright red along with a Huge clot after we did the BD, lasted about 20 mins than stopped completely for a few hrs than back to brown. Im so confused. But once I said clot the dr said I more than likely MC already. Ive heard stories of women experiencing this after a BD or some sort or event to the cervix so I guess it is still possible. Im caught between wanting to feel hopeful and not wanting to get crushed either.

Elle- brown blood is old blood, usually with miscarriages it's bright red at least from what I've read, so I'm still hopeful for you!! Let us know what the blood test says!

Yea I am ok right now. No bleeding no spotting, I am su0er confused because I thought a CP would go on like a normal period. It was just blood for a few mins than nothing than brown spotting than nothing again. I am just waiting for the blood test results to see where my levels are and than go from there.

Elle I've heard of women spotting throughout pregnancy and have also heard of a chorionic hematoma which can cause bleeding in the first trimester.. Also like you said some womens cervix get super sensitive and can bleed! So don't give up hope just yet!

Thank you, Yea I have a sensitive cervix, I even bleed during my annual exam because my cervix is prone to irritation an I dont think doing to BD made it any better. I am hopeful, I have stopped spotting/bleeding DH put me on bed rest so ive been taking it really easy. Now I just have EWCM like cm so a full 24 hrs with no spotting, bleeding or cramping so FX that is a good sign. Should have my blood results in the next 2 hrs. I believe anything over 5 means I am still pregnant.

Will update later.

Elle I've heard of women spotting throughout pregnancy and have also heard of a chorionic hematoma which can cause bleeding in the first trimester.. Also like you said some womens cervix get super sensitive and can bleed! So don't give up hope just yet!

:hugs: Elle! Oh hun! This has to be really hard. :hugs: I started actually crying when I read your post. I really hope it's nothing serious and you are still pregnant, but it could also be a MC. However, from my experience with my 2 CPs I continued to bleed and had a regular period.

:hugs:

Thanks for all the support my Hcg levels are at 1 so I am no longer pregnant, I did MC naturally so they dont think I will need any further blood testing. I am sad but DH os going to stay home with me, we will watch movies and drink some wine and try to move on. Marking Monday as CD1.

:hugs: I am so so sorry. I'm glad DH is staying home with you. Support is good. and we are here if you need us

Oh elle.. Im glad your hubby is staying home with you but im so sorry to hear about the mc. Take as long as you need and well be here when youre ready.

Thank you ladies for your support. I am doing better today and ready to pick up the pieces and move on to the next cycle.

How is everyone else doing?

Haven't checked in for a few days as had to be at school Monday through Wednesday. Elle, I am so sorry and am channeling lots of positivity your way. I am glad you have your husband's support and sounds like you are doing okay. Fingers crossed that you get your BFP next cycle!

How's everyone else? I am off to a wedding this weekend with my in-laws. We will be sharing our news with DH's brother and sister so that should be exciting!

Elle - :hugs: You are so strong. Remember that you may have up and down days, so allow yourself to grieve as you need it. Did the dr say it was safe to start trying again right away?

AFM - My US this week was good and doctor says I have one more week and then I "graduate" to just seeing my OB. I'll see her for my second appointment the week after. I'm so spoiled I'm not sure how I'm going to go without another US until later (like 18weeks!). So far everything is looking good though.

Faye- I Love weddings! Sounds like a great time to start sharing the news.

Angel- Glad everything is going ok so far. Im sure the US definately help put your mind at ease. Dr said I could start trying right away, how ever she wants to monitor my Blood pressure because it was really high when I went in due to my anxiety/stress so she wants to make sure next time I come in, it is in the normal range.

AFM- Me and DH went for a walk today at the track near our apartment and are trying to ne more active. I give him credit for getting me out the house and getting me to move around. I use to run in HS and College so would love to get back to it. Emotionally I am ok good and bad moments but I am lucky to have alot of supportive ppl around me which helps alot. Physically nothing to crazy some cramping/fatique and all around Blah feeling but pretty much like a lighter AF mostly just spotting. Not sure what my cycle will be like so I will be using opks from CD10 til I get a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->