Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Today my dad's Parole Officer called me, he wants contact. :nope: I told her that I was not at all interested right now. Too much with pregnancy and everything for me to be willing to say yes to that. She completely agreed that I didn't need to deal with him, but it put me on edge for the whole rest of the day. :/ bah.

ABmommy - yeah I've heard that, but Doctor said that this early the HB should be between 150-180, so at 156 it's right at the bottom cut off. And at the 8week scan he said it would be around 160-180, and it was 166, again right above the bottom cut off. So I'm suspecting boy. We'll see how it goes as we move further into the pregnancy. Mostly I'm determining it's a boy so I won't have my heart set on a girl. :dohh:

Gagrl - :hugs: I'm so sorry. It's so hard, I know. A few months ago I was right there with you, in fact I had just vented about my cousin posting about her 4th pregnancy and how she can't even feed the kids she has (literally, they are constantly out of $ and food) and here she was pregnant again and I couldn't get there. And a few weeks later I got my BFP. Funny how those things work. :hugs: I know that isn't a lot of help, and I'm not going to do the stupid "when you least expect it..." or "when yous top trying" because that's BS, but just know that we have ALL been there, and we know what you'er going through. And it's perfectly ok to just vent. We're here. :)

At 13w my babies hb was in the 150s. I'm having a girl. Anyway it's just an old wives tale so it doesn't actually mean anything :)

My baby's heart rate has always been in the 160s and hes a boy.. So the old wives tale didn't work for me!

Gag- I know it's hard and hard to believe but your time will come, and it'll be soon!

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been checking in much I needed a much needed break from thinking about and ttc in general. Funny enough me and DH seem to have gotten closer since the Cp/MC I guess something about loss seems to make or break you.

Anyways physically I am Fine but emotionally it has been up and down, DH has a LONG weekend so we have a lot planned. Dancing, Movies, Dinner, BBQ with my In laws needless to say I am pretty excited about everything. :happydance:

Gagrl- I completely understand every time I log on to FB I see another announcement, I am apart of a wives group on FB that progressed from when we were Brides and planning together and at least 10-15 of them are currently PG I am super excited for them but it still makes me just a TINY bit sad that it isnt me.

On the TTC end I think I O'd early around CD10 based upon EWCM and cramping (TMI- there was alot) I completely forgot to buy opks :dohh: I just ordered some and will test when they come just to make sure but I am pretty sure my fertile window passed. we did BD anyways not because we were trying but just because we wanted too. So time will tell if my Cycle returns back to normal or not.

I am glad to see everyone else is doing well!

Angel love the hair!! Also so happy baby is healthy. Sorry about your dad's PO contacting you.

AJangel I think I read the kidney issue had cleared up on your lil bible. I'm so thankful it did.

ABMOMMY congrats on scan :)

Elle.T I'm so sorry dear. Take all the time you need. So FX you are in your tww.

Faye I'm not sure if I said congrats. I wish you happy and healthy 9 months.

AFM I took a long break. So the day I was going to start opks to have an idea of when to expect AF I had a 24 day cycle!! I decided I wanted to track. Also I dumped Vitex and I bought Fertilaid and Ovaboost. You know I was Oing CD 26 to 28 before. I had positive opk yesterday on CD17!! My temp went up this a.m. so I suspect O yesterday. We are ttc but my DH informed me he never stopped. Bless him :) I'm vowing no symptom spotting and no testing til I'm late.

Flueky glad to see you, I was wondering how you were doing. I am in the same boat we are Trying and NOT trying at the same time. Lol something about the wealth of knowledge once you know signs to look for when tracking O it is hard NOT to notice or track. lol I log my symptoms in my app daily but I am not as obsessed as I was so I guess its good to just take a few steps back.

I so wish my cycles weren't so wacky now, the one long cycle completely threw off my 27-29 day average, now I have no idea what to expect even my apps are confused both predicting different O days and AF start days. I feel like my cycle will be somewhat normal but who knows. One thing this ttc journey has taught me is expect the unexpected. Lol

Fleuky- so glad to see you. Who knows maybe the fact you were a bit more laxed will be better for you and you'll end up with a bfp.

AFM, my goal was to not think about TTC at all and I failed miserably. Out of the blue I took an opk on day 17 and it looked positive to me and then took another day 18 and it was negative (see attached pic). I also snuck an ic yesterday afternoon which was bfn. I'm not having my usual LP stuff, no breast soreness or anything. So I'm thinking is not our month.. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Elle- sounds like such a fun weekend!!

Flukey- I'm so happy to hear from you!! That is so awesome you O'd earlier! Do you think it was the new supplements?

Gag- I really didn't have any symptoms on my bfp cycle. So don't say you're out based on no symptoms! I bet you ovulated on day 17!

I am currently sitting on my @$$ watching criminal minds and just sitting. lol. :haha: I really NEED to get up and get to the store to pick up some stuff. We're going camping this weekend with my sister and her kids but I haven't finished shopping for food yet. :dohh:

So here's some crazy - we won in court on Monday and so DH's crazy uncle is mandated to be out of the property of ours by end of hte week or the police will physically remove him. A few weeks ago he asked if he could buy the property and we agreed, IF he could get the $ together before the eviction process, and agreed to delay by a week. He wasn't able to get the bank to approve. Then flips out on us for going through with the "eviction" (after he's caused tons of damage). Crazy man. So he texts us yesterday and says that he found some people willing to hep him buy the property from us, but we have to give him another month. We just laughed. :rofl:

Elle - :hugs: Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. I'm so sorry that you're having such a hard time. It's okay to grieve, take all the time you need. And if you need support we're here. :hugs: :)

Flueky - Thanks! Yeah, I knew to expect the PO to call, thanks to my mom warning me. It just still threw me off. :/ That's great you got a +OPK at CD17! Awesome!! I guess the Vitex just wasn't working for your system? Keeping FX for you! :) Good to see you back again.

Gag - That definitely looks like a positive OPK to me! My bfp cycle I had no symptoms either, so don't let that determine if you're out. :hugs: Plus you're still early. :)

Elle.T thank you. Yeah I was just a bit overwhelmed with ttc and work. I figured I just needed to step away a bit. :hugs: I know it's hard to not track once you have so much knowledge. I only did okay Monday and yesterday cause I had EWCM that I couldn't ignore. I'm happy with either outcome at the moment, AF or BFP.

Gagrlinpitt I know I took okay yesterday cause of EWCM and boom positive. We Od same cycle day. I still feel relaxed though. I have something to look forward to one way or another and that feels fantastic :)

AJANGEL, I know. I missed you guys. I just knew I needed to step away a bit. I feel refreshed :) also yes I think the new supplements moved O up and I'm so thankful for that. I know some people have trouble with even later O or even at all but it still sucked. I can't believe you're lil bub will be here in nearly next month (it's almost July)

Angel, glad the court ruled in your favor. I can't believe how people treat things and expect everything handed to them. I'm glad you had a warning but I'm sure it still was unpleasant. The fertilaid has vitex in it, not sure how much. I think I would probably be fine without vitex though.

Gagrlinpitt nvm I realized your a week ahead of me. FX your relaxed approach did the trick :)

AFM temp up again so I think I'm 2dpo. TGIF ladies :)

Gagrlinpitt nvm I realized your a week ahead of me. FX your relaxed approach did the trick :)

AFM temp up again so I think I'm 2dpo. TGIF ladies :)

Yay!!! So excited for you.

AFM, I snuck another IC this morning and again stark bfn. I'm done testing and I think next month I'm just going to Focus on everything else going on and on my mind pretend we stopped TTC. Maybe that will help me relax enough and stop stressing. Four months feels like forever and in the long term its nothing.

Gagrlinpitt ttc time feels like eternity. :hugs: also you are too early to worry about being doomed to AF :)

Flueky I love your sig!! The one month or two that I swore I was going to NTNA I failed miserably. LoL. I think once we know as much about our bodies as we do we can't help but notice. Congrats on the TWW. :D

Gagrl - don't get too low! 9DPO is way too early. At 9DPO mine were stark white. the morning of 10DPO mine were stark white. The NIGHT of 10DPO, I had the faintest line that you could only see in the right lighting and angle (which basically meant DH and my sister could only see it if we went outside or I put a flashlight on it)! And that's still really early, a lot of people really don't get their BFP until the day of AF, especially if there's late implantation. :hugs:

Thanks ladies.. I dunno why I'm so negative this month...

It happens. Some months are harder than others, for no apparent reason. :hugs:

Flukey- oh and yes, baby's kidney issue resolved thank goodness!

Gag- my fingers are crossed!!

Angel- 12 weeks, yay!!!

AFM not too much new. Been having a ton of Braxton Hicks the last couple days but it's been so dang hot I don't think my water intake is cutting it! I drink around 80 oz a day but I guess i need to bump it to 100+. I need baby to keep cooking a little longer!

Ajangel, I'm so glad. Oh it's so hard for me to drink fluids. I'm drinking more in mornings though and trying more throughout the day. When are you planning to take maternity leave?

Gagrlinpitt:hugs: it happens dear. I hope you get your chin up soon ;)

Angel, it's just too hard not too. Plus :blush: my drive goes up when fertile.

Flukey- that's a good idea to start drinking more in the mornings.. Then you get a head start! I'm going to try that. I'm planning on working until I go into labor so I've got another 7 weeks or so. How is work going for you?

Happy 4th of July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->