Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Haha, thanks, MsE! :) I've debated off and on about starting a journal, but now that we're no longer actively TTC it seems pointless to start one. So I haven't bothered. But I still follow all of you lovely ladies on your journals though! :thumbup:

Turtle....well....I just like to be nosey and see what you're up to. Actively TTC...adoption...whatever.......miss seeing what you're up to!

You ladies are too sweet. :) Really, there's nothing going on with me baby/child wise at all yet. We haven't had any discussions yet on how we want to proceed, and we're just kind of taking our time. I've thought maybe I'll start a journal once we start the process but what section would it even go in? A parenting journal maybe? I don't even know. :shrug:

well....whichever you select....let us all know! no matter what, I just want to keep touch with you and support you with any and all decisions as you have been there for all of us!

Charlie and Danna, did either of you ever start a journal? I'd love to follow along if so!

Hey Turtle! You're so nice to want to follow a journal! I don't think I'll have one though, wouldn't know what to say! So far everything is going well, there's 1 baby with a perfect heartbeat <3

Hey ladies! I have no idea what I last updated, we had an US and have one healthy little baby, in due Jan 25th and we will get to hear the heartbeat on July 10th. I can't wait because even though we got to see baby it still doesn't feel real lol.

I don't know if I'm starting a journal or not. I can't decide lol. &#128512;&#128156;

Seconding journals! :D

Really just say anything! I blab about so much random stuff. It's fun to share the good moments. :)

Hi all,

Just wanted to join in with this post. I took my last bcp on Tuesday so now waiting for af to come so we can start ttc! So excited!!

Hey Lizz, this group is pretty much silent now. We are all pregnant or no longer TTC :) I've seen a new BCP stopping group going around the forum, I'm sure you'll find support there!

So exciting for you two!!!! I just treat my journal as a diary and talk about whatever I'm feeling. It's been a nice relief honestly. Don't think I'll start a parenting one though.

I hate to sound rude but people that just pop into threads without reading what's going on first really get my goat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->