Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

haha, I totally agree Mrs.H!! Would save a lot of disappointment for them if they read ahead of time haha.

Alright, I think I'm going to start a journal. Will be good to do, especially since I still dont feel preggie other than food aversions and slight nausea lol.

Haha so right Mrs.H! Just a tiny bit of reading and they would know!

Let me know Charlie, I'll follow it!

I won't start one, although I'm happy you ladies would want to read it! It's just not very natural for me to write in English, and time consuming,; French girl here, hehe.

Yes link!

Danna you need to keep us updated though! Are you in Canada?

I thought I remember you saying that! Would love to go there one day.

It's pretty (I'm biased haha)! Great food too, from all around the world :D

Charlie, I'm glad to hear you'll be starting a journal! Please post the link once you do, I'm excited to follow you! :thumbup:

OK.... I'm being dumb. How do I get the journal? I know yall told me once already lol

OK.... I'm being dumb. How do I get the journal? I know yall told me once already lol

Just go here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/ & start a thread :) I can't wait to stalk your journal!

I've not posted much, but it's nice to see how people are getting on! I can't believe I'm so close to the 3rd trimester already. Time really has flown by!

I agree, Danna, you need to keep us updated on how you're getting on! xx

Hi everyone can I join? I know I'm late to the game but I figured you guys may have some better insight/support since you've been there! I took my last pill the first week of June and had my withdrawal bleed June 9-12, so I'm on cd 30 right now. This has been such a frustrating month, because I've been temping, checking CP and OPK's and my chart hasn't shown any sort of ovulation. My CM has been changing and I've had fertile patches so I thought for sure I was ovulating, but my temps haven't confirmed anything. The past few days I seem to be on a slow upward trend so I'm praying for that temp spike but I feel like it's just wishful thinking and I'm afraid I'm going to continue to be anovulatory. I haven't had any sort of spotting or bleeding yet though so I still have some hope!

What do you guys think of my chart? Did any of you experience the erratic BBT's followed by more stable ones? I was kinda hoping MAYBE they are more stable now because of a possible ovulation and progesterone but I don't want to get my hopes up..thoughts?

I'm also so frustrated because I keep having pregnancy symptoms..the biggest one is dizziness! It started 1.5 weeks ago where I've been so dizzy especially when I workout, which I've never had before. Also, my workouts have been suffering majorly.. what used to be my warm-up is now winding me like no other! I thought for sure I have to be pregnant because I've never experienced feeling like that while working out but my chart is saying NOPE. I've also been tired, a little emotional the past few days and headaches but I'm thinking maybe my hormones are just kicking back into gear which is why I'm experiencing this.

I'd love any input/support/insight as to what you guys went through! How long were your guys' first cycles? Were your charts crazy like mine?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/56afe4//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hey Lizz, this group is pretty much silent now. We are all pregnant or no longer TTC :) I've seen a new BCP stopping group going around the forum, I'm sure you'll find support there!

This.....

No offense but do some more reading you can find 90% of the answers to your questions.

No offense but do some more reading you can find 90% of the answers to your questions.

Oh I've been reading and researching like crazy and have been studying other people's charts on ff.com, so I know everyone's bodies are different and cycles will differ. I was just looking for some insight from people that have been there. No worries though I didn't realize this thread was dead, I'll look for the other one.

Wow ladies, so many of you are getting so far along already, where is the time going! Hope everyone is doing well :)

Ajangel25 90% of women do not start to have normal cycles until several months after stopping birth control, which is why they say to not start trying until at least 6 months after stopping birth control. Your body has to sort itself out and learn to function again on its own. Your first several cycles off of BC will probably be very confusing and frustrating, but you have to let your body catch up.

As for joining the thread, we are all either knocked up or no longer activity TTC so we may not be your best bet for help.

I made lavender show me how to do it haha. She knows the code you have to use. I could copy mine over but on my phone id most likely screw it up.

Lol. Well snap. well here it's the link : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2326465-preggie-baby-1-a.html#post35836241

Oh yeah, links!

To put it in your signature it should look like this (but take out the *).

[*URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2326465-preggie-baby-1-a.html"]Your text here![*/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->