Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Just to update you lovely ladies! We found out via genetic testing that we are having a girl! 💜

Congrats Charlie!!! Girls are so fun!! (well I'm sure boys are too ;) just speaking from my one experience!!!!)

Hehe, funny seeing that thread pop up! How's everyone?

Oh and I'm having a baby girl as well :')

Wohoo another girl!!! Hope you are all doing well!!!

Chelsie and I are doing great (except for this bout of sleep regression that just won't seem to end, but I think we are getting close!) I can't believe she is going to be 6 months old on Friday! I think about you ladies often and hope everyone is healthy and happy :)

Congrats danna!

We're doing good! Oliver was born on August 13th and has been a very good baby. We have some issues BF so I'm supplementing and slowly trying to back him off that while I build my supply. We've only had a couple of fussy days but dad gets him to sleep as soon as he comes home. Can't believe my bubs is already three weeks old! Time is already going by fast.

Hope everyone else is well!

Aw, congrats Danna!! A little girl :D

Wow, MrsH, has it really been 3wks already?? I'm glad you're settling into a routine & I hope you're able to get Oliver onto BF soon.

I'm doing well :) 34wks pregnant today, I can't really believe it!! My hormones are going crazy & I want to cry a lot of the time. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes at 24wks, but managing it well with diet stil. Our little boy is measuring well. I have a scan on Friday to check his growth. He given me a few scares & trips to hospital with reduced movements, but thankfully all come back ok!

Hope everyone else is doing well! xxx

Thank you ladies!!

Congrats MrsHudson! He is so gorgeous! And born on my birthday too ;D
BF doesn't sound like a walk in the park for most people, not really looking forward to that :'/

Charmed I can't believe you're 34 weeks already!! How exciting! It's good that GD is under control, are you only on a diet change or you have to take meds?

Charmed you are so far along! So crazy.

Thank you danna! I think so but I'm biased haha. He's been a little brat today so he's lucky he's cute. I'm fairly certain he has lip tie and we're getting it checked out Friday. He's had slow weight gain and my supply is not increasing at all. It's starting to hurt too. I've been supplementing with formula but I really hate doing so. He's always fussy because I try to nurse him first but it's just not enough most the time. :(

Oh and I forgot that was your birthday too! It was my grandmas. I went into labor the day before and it turned into the "real thing" around midnight so I was so happy.

Congrats MrsH, he's adorable! Keep up with the BF, we had a lot of early issues, not sure why, she just didn't seem to want to latch well. Of course then I finally just let her have a pacifier and it seemed like it helped her learn to put her tongue down to get a good latch finally!

Glad to hear you are doing well too Charmed!

Hello, I would like to join in on the conversation! My husband and I are TTC #1. I stopped the bcp (ortho lo) this month after 9 years. I already had my withdrawal bleed. I hope my body can adjust quickly without the pill. I'm actually very nervous because it's been since high school since I as not on the pill... not sure what to expect!

Sorry this thread is no longer active since we're all pregnant, just had our babies or stopped TTC.

We just pop in to say hi to each other every now and then.

Starlight, I do want to say to you good luck! Our bodies are all very very different, but I can say many of us on the pill took several months to have good periods (indicating good lining) after extended times on the pill. I warn you of this so that you don't get discouraged if it takes a few months (although I hope you can be a lucky one with one cycle and bam! pregnant!) Again, good luck to you!

I made a parenting journal if you all would like to follow! Link is in my siggy.

Omg! Mrs H Congratulations!! 💜💜 hopefully you can get your supply up enough to supplement less!

Charmed I can't believe you're so far along already!!!

Twinkie! You're kiddo cannot be that old already! That's just nuts!

As for Baby Evelyn and I, we are doing well, had our 20week ultrasound last week and she's growing perfectly 😍😍

CC, I know right!!? Felt like it took so long to get pregnant and now she's here and crawling already!! Where did my itty bitty baby go!? Glad all is good with you and little Evelyn!

Hope you ladies are all doing well!! I have my induction booked for tomorrow, I can't believe it. Feels like only last month, I got my BFP! I can't wait to meet our little guy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->