Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

Thanks MsE! How are you doing? Almost 20 weeks!

I'm doing a million times better. My body feels great and I'm being much healthier and plan to keep it that way. We decided to wtt and ttc in July. I am getting on bcp next week. Planning to stop in May.

Hi Everyone! This may sound super weird but I have been reading through the entire thread (I know, sounds like I have too much time on my hands) and I am almost caught up. But I was so impressed by the love and support on this thread that I was hoping its not too late to join. I am looking for a support group of women who were on BCP and I would love to join if folks are still around. I have learned so much from reading and it has been immensely helpful in learning about my own body as it transitions off of bcp, which I've been on for years.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! :flower:

Wow! That's a lot of pages to read through! I'd say you are of course welcome to ask any questions :)

Welcome pinky, yes feel free to ask questions but be warned, the thread is not very active anymore, but 'hopefully some will pop in and answer any questions :)

So sorry, I had not gotten to the part where I realized that the thread is no longer active. No worries at all. And yes, I wanted to respectfully try to catch up before I interjected on your space. :winkwink:

I will search elsewhere but I did want to let you all know that your thread has been inspiring and supportive. Even if I couldn't be a part of it because I'm a few years too late, I think that it was EXTREMELY informative and personal and I learned so much. I appreciate you for leaving it up and I hope that others who are interested in learning how to get off bcp and ttc have a chance to read even a little bit of your thread. I think most questions can be answered by reading even the very beginning.

I wish you and your families health and happiness. Thanks so much and happy holidays!

I feel like it's so long between each comment! Oliver is 15mo now! Eek.

How is everyone??

Hi! Oliver is almost 20 months. We plan to try again in july! If it doesn't end well we most likely won't try again so cross your fingers! How is everyone? Lavender are you okay? You've been in my thoughts.

How are you charmed? We're starting to ttc this month! I'm scared and excited.

Hi ladies!!! Hope you are all well, so glad someone popped in to say hello!!

MrsH, we are TTC as well....was super hopeful this cycle for some reason, but af started today and I'm gutted. TTC never gets any easier

Twinkie! sending you :dust:

I'm back on BCP. Some new type....Heather....I think that's what it is called. We will see how it works. :haha:

i guess its a low dose while I'm breastfeeding.

im not 100% sure im done.... not sure there's a car big enough if i have more. lol (Hubby has 2 previous)

Glad everyone is well!

I'm Ok, we've been ttc for a little while now, but my pcos has returned at full force & I've only had 3 periods in the last 12mo! Sigh. I got my hopes up a couple of days ago with a super faint line, but nothing.

Good luck MrsH! I hope it happens soon for you as

I've never heard of that BCP, MsE. How are you finding it?

Ugh I'm sorry Twinkie. No it doesn't get easier. It's a pain lol. I hope you catch that egg soon!

Never heard of it either MsE. Yeah you have to take a low dose to keep your milk supply. We are done after this one! Dh is getting snipped thankfully.

I'm so sorry charmed. I can't imagine how hard that is for you. Sending lots of love and baby dust.

I'm either getting pregnant right now or I'm O. I have all the sighs of O but the pain I'm getting is what I had with both my pregnancies. Lightning crotch basically 😂. I had to lie down. We dtd a week ago today but the last pregnancy i had happened the same way. DH has super sperm I guess lol. Either way, I guess we should dtd tonight as well. I sent him a text that said I hope he isn't working too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->