Stopping BCP to TTC***Updates & Progress/Noted Changes Since Stopping BCP***24BFPs***

I guess this BCP is ok. I think it gives me migraines....or it's the lack of sleep and food. Hard to tell right now! LOL. I would look into something a little more permanent...but hubby and I are so close (well I guess it really only applies to me) we are older so I assume nature will cut us off. Then again, :shrug: I don't know enough about other methods. Not sure I am quite find of having 5 years worth of hormones sitting in a tube injected somewhere in my body. LOL. (clearly I have a vivid imagination)

Well ladies, I wish you all the best....hope :dust: finds you all soon!

I stayed a little later than expected at daycare picking up the little ones and need to go pump. :shipw: I think I am about to spring a leak!

keep me updated....I think of you all often!

Congrats MrsH!!! Fx and lots of sticky dust!

Looks like I'm just a little behind you twink! How exciting!

So far this pregnancy seems to be a lot more real. Hard to explain but I never felt attached to the baby I lost. It was devastating all the same but different I guess. I've been taking extra good care of myself.

Oh my gosh, Twinkie, I didn't even see that you were expecting again! Congratulations!!

How are you both feeling??

Afm: We're in the throws of ttc again. I've had 2 cycles of actually ovulating, which is great! I'm actually ovulating right now :D

MrsH, I'm feeling that way with this one which sucks, like it's not hard enough already! I had a dream last week that I started to bleed and I just can't shake the what ifs.

Charmed! Good luck get on that bd now!!! I'm feeling pretty good, some tiredness and mild nausea, but nothing extreme yet.

Oh charmed that's so great to hear! I'm wishing you all the luck in the world!

I'm feeling pretty good. It's still pretty early for me but I have crazy vivid dreams, constantly hungry and that brain fog you only get while pregnant. Or maybe that's just me. And I'm so bloated I look about 5 months pregnant. That is not fun lol. I had a little scare this morning because i took a digital and I guess my hcg isn't quite high enough because it was negative. But I got a dye test and it was even darker than the last time so that's good. No more POAS for me.

I hope it all goes well Twinkie!

MrsH-I've got the terrible bloat too, feel like I've been looking huge, but thankfully today it doesn't seem quite as bad!!

Well I'm having another mc. Started last night and is really bad now. Not sure what to do at this point.

Thank you ladies. I'm doing ok. I guess since it's really a chemical and not a mc it's a little easier. I made an appointment to see my OB on the 10th and I really hope she takes me seriously and runs some tests just to make sure it isn't me. Been doing a lot of reading and that's helped. I know a lot of times it's just the luck of the draw but for some reason a little voice is telling me that's not the case. I've gained 12 lbs since January (I'm very petite and not by any means heavy but I feel uncomfortable and not as healthy as I could be) so I'm wondering if it's thyroid. My mom has hypothyroidism pretty severely. Anyways.... I know 2 is not really considered recurrent but it's baffling to me and DH only wants to give it one more go so I'm desperate to figure it out.

My personal experience MrsH, not sure if it helps you and not saying you should judge based on that, but, I had 2 early cp's within 3 months. My dr confirmed the 2nd one and although the first was documented at the clinic he took my word on the first. He categorized me as recurrent miscarriage (I know compared to many women here I probably really wasn't), but this allowed him to do a little more testing and insurance would cover it. According to him 2-3 qualifies as recurrent. Now, my dr is seriously amazing and listens and doesn't brush stuff off. Apparently nothing was "wrong" with me other than being on bc for so damn long and my body just wasn't ready to carry a baby yet (I honestly don't think my hormones had worked themselves out enough yet and that my lining wasn't good enough yet either, off my point though). So basically, it never hurts to just open the discussion up with your dr and see what they think. He was adamant that we should start with bloods and check all the thyroid numbers and so on. Fx'd it's just one of those things and nothing shows on your tests and you fall pregnant with sticky bean asap!!

Thank you Twinkie. Your words help me a lot and I agree just opening up the conversation helps. I really want to try again soon but I'm so scared it'll happen again. At least with the cp I have some comfort that a baby hadn't formed yet. I think next time I won't test early at all and just see what happens.

MrsH.... my darling.... sending you the biggest hug! You are so strong. A lot of you ladies are. You go thru things I cannot imagine with sure grace and strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->