• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

:happydance: Congrats!!! Your add did give me a laugh! Sorry about your duck experience.

OmG!!!! :wohoo: Im so freaking excited for you!!!

:rofl: that was a good chuckle, have you had any calls yet for them? lol

Been following your thread. Massive congrats! Xx

WOW I checked this morning and walked away from the thread so depressed, trying to think of encouraging words but totally failing. I am sooooooo stinking excited for you!!!!

Omg! Congrats!! Yay!!

And love the duck ad lol!!

Wow yay! What DPO?

11dpo

And lets not overplay this test...it is super duper freaking faint....really, really, really, faint. So faint that you think your eyes may be playing tricks on you.

I did tweak it pretty well just to get it to show up....so let's all cross our fingers that it's darker tomorrow...because you KNOW I'm going to Walmart for another box this afternoon.

And No, Nobody has called about the ducks :/

Although I have received an overwhelming amount of email telling me how funny my post it. I literally just got one that said "I was sitting at my desk crying reading your ad. It was hilarious."
Makes me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->