• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

Yay!!! :yipee: lovely little line!!!

Stick stick stick!!!! :wohoo:

Now I'm getting text messages about the ad but not about people wanting to come and get them. :rolleye: just to tell me it was awesome and that there are lots of Chinese places around so somebody is bound to come and get them...lol

YAAAY! Congrats Stuck!!!! I can't wait to see more tests!!!

Congrats on the positive test, woohoo! Stick baby stick! Silent stalker here , your ad had me laughing hysterically! Hope you can get rid of those ducks.

2.5 hour hold. It's DARKER!!! [harder to get a picture of, but definitely darker than the one I took this morning] Please, please, please let this be my take home baby!

https://i44.tinypic.com/x2qiw7.jpg

https://i43.tinypic.com/r9mqdv.jpg

I Pop back all the time to check up on a handful of girls in testing Section and hoping to see good news.....congratulations!! I am so hopeful that you will take this lo home x

Omg!! Digital time :) lol!! I'm excited for you!! Please stick baby!

No digital...I am SUPER BROKE and DH has the credit card so I can't even sneak some into the house :/ I'll have to wait until payday....which sucks. I've never had to wait for testing before. It'll be a lesson in patience.

YES!!! Congrats Stucki!! Can't wait to see progression!

:bfp: Definitely Darker! :crib: Hope this is your take home baby too hun!

What precautions is your doctor taking this time? Steroids?

Steroids. That's it. Progesterone has never made a difference...

yay stucki, i am so excited for you right now. ive seen you around and this is just so awesome.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I haven't posted on your threads before but always read them. Come on searching to see if your pregnant!
Just wanted to say congratulations and that I really hope this is your take home baby coz you so deserve this!
X

Wow, congrats!! Can't wait to see that line get darker x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"