Super experiment gender prediction even in first month of pregnancy, join fast.

Mine was cloudy right away and had streaks going up, but they didn't disappear. That means boy right? We were told most likely boy early on, but last appt my doctor said he is now leaning toward girl. Baby never wants to give a clear view! I have 3d ultrasound next friday so hopefully will find out for sure then. Chinese gender predicts girl. I am hoping for a boy only because that is what we thought for 2 months so we acted like the baby was a boy and picked a name etc lol. Obviously will be very excited if it is a girl too! Will let you know if it worked when I find out the gender!

I wish I wouldn't have JUST peed before opening this! I'm def going to try it though! :)

Cloudy straight away and wiggles didn't go away, so boy? I don't find out till the end though :blush:

I had the same the wiggles went to the top then stayed there so boy? Would love a boy after 2 girls!! LOl scan on 30th so we'll soon find out :) xx

mine didnt seem to do anything?should I maybe test again???

mine didnt seem to do anything?should I maybe test again???

According to your result you will have a baby girl. You can try again, but when nothing changes and your urine is still the same, or/and when you see long streaks float from bottom to top then its a girl. So congrats with your pregnancy and I wish you a nice pregnancy.

I just tried this, my urine did not change color but it formed a white layer (cloudy like) on top. Is this a boy? I will have an ultrasound on 19th Sept.

lol, i ll try. Scan is not before the 30th of september so i still got time ;)

I just tried this, my urine did not change color but it formed a white layer (cloudy like) on top. Is this a boy? I will have an ultrasound on 19th Sept.

Yes this means a boy, hope this will be correct tell us as soon as you know . Congrats with your pregnancy and wish you an easy pregnancy.

I did it again and it stayed the same again so we shall see?

did mine,only had a tiny bit of wee so will try again later with more! it stayed the same colour,did not go cloudy but got some bits in,not streaks and nothing went to the surface. Have no idea what it means!! I have 2 boys already and even tho I'd love a girl this time I have a feeling this is a boy also,whats your thinking?

did mine,only had a tiny bit of wee so will try again later with more! it stayed the same colour,did not go cloudy but got some bits in,not streaks and nothing went to the surface. Have no idea what it means!! I have 2 boys already and even tho I'd love a girl this time I have a feeling this is a boy also,whats your thinking?

Hey try it again use some more salt and more urine. And if you are confused try to use two transparent glass/plastic cup or anything, one with salt and one without to compare. But for know it looks like its a baby girl, to be a little more sure try it again with more urine. Have a nice pregnancy.

Hey try it again use some more salt and more urine. And if you are confused try to use two transparent glass/plastic cup or anything, one with salt and one without to compare. But for know it looks like its a baby girl, to be a little more sure try it again with more urine. Have a nice pregnancy.

I just tried it again,more urine and a little more salt,didnt change at all,stayed exactly the same,does that still mean girl?

Ok I got really curious and tried this out.. I use a lot of salt and a lot of urine. Mine the colour didn't really change but there was something that looked cloudy forming at the bottom also looks a bit like bubbles. What can this mean?

i had a layer of bubbles on top and loads of bubbly streaky bits through it urine went completely cloudy so i think that suggests a boy...i have been told a girl twice now lol so a bit concerned xD xx

Bumping this one.

Anyone else with confirmed gender done the test? :)

I just tried it again,more urine and a little more salt,didnt change at all,stayed exactly the same,does that still mean girl?

Hey yes this means a girl, hope you will find out soon. Wish you a nice pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->