Super experiment gender prediction even in first month of pregnancy, join fast.

if it fizzes it means boy, if it does nothing, girl. I did this test too but using baking soda (the baking soda test) in first tri and it did nothing, which meant girl. It was right for me!

oh and this test was right for everyone close to me whose done it lol. oddly enough, it fizzed for my best friend who is currently pregnant, with a BOY, so right for her. it didnt fizz for either of my sisters who evidently went on to have girls, and fizzed for my sisters best friend, correct again and had a boy!

I'm going to give this a go, we're team yellow, so I've got a while to wait to find out, but I'll let you know xx

Tried this today it says BOY ultrasound confirmed last week it was a BOY…it worked for me

@lala222
It didn't fizz for me though, just had these weird things float to the top slowly.
Did it again this morning and same thing happened.
I'm not sure if it means boy or girl, i'm thinking girl cause i heard that if it clears and theres string things floating to the top that its a girl. They looked more like pulp to me but still floated from bottom to top.

@lala222
It didn't fizz for me though, just had these weird things float to the top slowly.
I'm not sure if it means boy or girl, i'm thinking girl cause i heard that if it clears and theres string things floating to the top that its a girl. They looked more like pulp to me but still floated from bottom to top.

Mine was exactly the same except when the pee first went in for about a split second it it was cloudy then it immediately went clear and had the things that floated to the top but had no bubbles or fizz on the top. I going know if that means boy or girl?

@lala222

Mine was exactly the same except when the pee first went in for about a split second it it was cloudy then it immediately went clear and had the things that floated to the top but had no bubbles or fizz on the top. I going know if that means boy or girl?

Just saw your last post, sounds like ours were exactly the same, wonder what we're having?

i jus tried this.....mine went cloudy...little dull in color as compared to original pee....many salt particles were present at the top....so?..wht cn i expect

Im 16 weeks tomorrow.. I was told at my nt scan I was having a boy.. wont know for sure for another 2-3 weeks.. I did this salt and urine test this morning.. my urine went cloudy then the was lil chunkys in it.. looked really gross lol but im assuming thatd be aboy result

@lala222

Just saw your last post, sounds like ours were exactly the same, wonder what we're having?

Apparently I am having a boy. 4th boy :p although everything points to girl. My friend just had a boy even though she was told a girl at all her ultrasounds so now i want to get a 3D just to make sure LOL im due Feb 9, 2015 :)

Please can you tell me if this means a girl?

Nothing happened at all for full 4 minutes just quite bitty but was before

I used 2 glasses before and after pics what do u think? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi,

where can I get Salt (fine salt).

Regards,
npc
India

Thanks for confirming.
I tested in first month and I found little color change and the surface was formed with cloudy. I hope as per the result it was a Boy.
I have attached screenshot for the same. Kindly verify once and let me know if am correct.
Regards,
npc

Hi,

Regards,
npc
India

I'm sure you can use normal table salt that's used in food.

Thanks for confirming.
I tested in first month and I found little color change and the surface was formed with cloudy. I hope as per the result it was a Boy.
I have attached screenshot for the same. Kindly verify once and let me know if am correct.
Regards,
npc

Hi,

Regards,
npc
India

I'm sure you can use normal table salt that's used in food.

Thanks for confirming.
Regards,
npc

Thanks for confirming.
Regards,
npc

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
Hi mymummy,

I did the test with regular home salt (iodized sea salt), and the urine color immediately was cloudy and white layer like cloud formation fizzed on the layer. It stayed for long and were growing more and did not disappear, also there was no streaks. I have attached the picture, please can someone help me for sure if it is leaning for a boy ? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->