Super experiment gender prediction even in first month of pregnancy, join fast.

did mine,only had a tiny bit of wee so will try again later with more! it stayed the same colour,did not go cloudy but got some bits in,not streaks and nothing went to the surface. Have no idea what it means!! I have 2 boys already and even tho I'd love a girl this time I have a feeling this is a boy also,whats your thinking?

Hey try it again use some more salt and more urine. And if you are confused try to use two transparent glass/plastic cup or anything, one with salt and one without to compare. But for know it looks like its a baby girl, to be a little more sure try it again with more urine. Have a nice pregnancy.

Hi mymommy, Thank you sooo much!

It's amazingly simple and guess what? Just within 2-3mins of start i see small cotton like pieces flying to the top. Very soon, i see a whole dull white cloud of cotton like thg almost 1 Inch in height in the top part of cup. But the colour did not change much, maybe a little dull.

I am guessing Boy.

Mymommy correct me if i am wrong.. I also added you as a friend..

This is very interesting.. Would love to know if it worked for anyone? Please confirm with gender scan...

Thanks!!

Hi I did this test and it said girl for me scan confirms its right!
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:

Yeah it will be interesting to see how many people got the right result

Mine said boy it was cloudy and didn't go away but my gender scans (2) said girl so it was wrong for me

Hi, i did the test again...

Results- Same again! Cloudy in no minutes & whole layer of cloud on the surface.. :blue:

Well i'll to confirm with ultrasound now, good luck!

My test a few weeks ago said girl. Last week scan said boy. <3

did mine,only had a tiny bit of wee so will try again later with more! it stayed the same colour,did not go cloudy but got some bits in,not streaks and nothing went to the surface. Have no idea what it means!! I have 2 boys already and even tho I'd love a girl this time I have a feeling this is a boy also,whats your thinking?

Hey try it again use some more salt and more urine. And if you are confused try to use two transparent glass/plastic cup or anything, one with salt and one without to compare. But for know it looks like its a baby girl, to be a little more sure try it again with more urine. Have a nice pregnancy.

Hi mymommy, Thank you sooo much!

It's amazingly simple and guess what? Just within 2-3mins of start i see small cotton like pieces flying to the top. Very soon, i see a whole dull white cloud of cotton like thg almost 1 Inch in height in the top part of cup. But the colour did not change much, maybe a little dull.

I am guessing Boy.

Mymommy correct me if i am wrong.. I also added you as a friend..

Hey Cheeku you'r very right according to this test it will be a babyboy. Hope that the ultrasound will confirm it for you soon... Have a very nice pregnancy and enjoy the moment.

well i have just given this ago, my pee went cloudy straight away with wiggely lines in it, it didnt change at all so i am guessing that is a boy, i find out on the 24th october so i shall let you know, would be really nice as this iis going to be the last preg and a boy and a girl would be lovely. x x x

Ok i've just tried this - It started off cloudy, but was clear after about 3 mins with a kind of foamy layer on the top. There were no streaks or anything going from the bottom to the top....

Does this mean boy? I'm confused!

Thanks x x x x

I'm a little confused too! The colour hasn't changed but is a little cloudy, and there's lots of bits floating, some going to the top where some remain but most disappear!??? My scan said a girl!

Ok i've just tried this - It started off cloudy, but was clear after about 3 mins with a kind of foamy layer on the top. There were no streaks or anything going from the bottom to the top....

Does this mean boy? I'm confused!

Thanks x x x x

Hey smily330 this means a boy,if the layer didn't disappear then it predicts a babyboy. Here you can see a picture of the test, in which it predicts a boy. You can see the foamy white layer not disappearing.

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc507/farrah_8891/110919-120350.jpg

Have a nice pregnancy and dont forget to keep us up to date when you get your ultrasound..

I'm a little confused too! The colour hasn't changed but is a little cloudy, and there's lots of bits floating, some going to the top where some remain but most disappear!??? My scan said a girl!

Hey Minnyb according to you message the test predict a babygirl.

Note: You might want to use two transparent cups, one with salt and one without so you can compare both. Most of pregnant women do already have dull/troubled urine. So if it gets more troubled and dull or a foamy white layer will appear at the top and stay there as the picture i send before it will be a boy.

For now it seems you can get lovely pink cloths and stuff for you princess.

I wish you a nice pregnancy and soon a healthy babygirl... Keep us up to date...

Thanks! Yeh it pretty much looked like that picture :D I will definitely update when we find out - though that wont be for a while yet.

x x x x

Test said it was a girl - it was confirmed to be correct yesterday :)

Looks cloudy but there was no layer on top.. we're expectin a boy.

test said boy for me and we have been told girl twice at gender and anomaly scans guess we will have to wait till birth day to find out lol

I tried this for fun!

Used first morning urine too, mine predicted girl as nothing happened at all.

String test also says girl.

Brazilian & Chinese charts say boy. We'll see in 5 weeks!

Tad confused.

I wish i could post pictures of my results. I tried but I doubt it worked. If it does then yay!
I had no froth or foam at the top.
Started cloudy as the urine hit the salt of course even water does that but quickly cleared and then i saw these things rising to the top, to me it kinda looked like pulp! Haha
What do that mean? Girl?
Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members