Support/chat for ladies who wait to poas until af is due or late!

FXed for you NattyJ.

Still no AF for me, I hope it stays that way. And really hoping it's not just a wacky cycle. O was a week late, I almost gave up on it and then I finally got a positive OPK...

FX for you too Katy, little bit of a delay in OV is not that bad, more cushioning on the uterus!! ;)

I tested early in the morning (three days late for AF) and it was negative. Then AF started. I'm very disappointed but at least this wacky cyycle is over. I'll continue not testing until AF is due or later. It's worse to see a negative test than AF showing up...

Good morning!! AF due today according to FF. 14dpov.

Over the last two days I have had alternating pinkish spotting/light brown, minute, very scanty and only occasional (rather than the continuous spotting of pre-AF)
This is not usual for me. Regardless, my temp was 0.2dC lower this morning than yesterday morning so I am not counting my chickens. Just going to see how the day goes and what my temp looks like tomorrow.

Sorry just seen your update Katy :( XX

I think I'm going to join this thread this month, and take a leaf out of Wrapunzels book and not test super early.

I should O on Friday so I'll test for the first time on the 26th which will be cd26 which is admittedly 2 days early for AF but it's my wedding anniversary soooo.. :blush:

Hi ladies can I join you?

So according to FF my AF should have arrived yesterday! I always spot the day before! Always. No spotting yet and no AF! My LP is always 11 days in length (actually had 1 random 12 day) and today I'm 13 dpo. So should have started spotting two days ago with AF yesterday! Nothing!

But, I'm not testing till Friday just incase I ovulated a few days later than FF says I did! You never know!

How does my chart look to you ladies?

I should O on Friday so I'll test for the first time on the 26th which will be cd26 which is admittedly 2 days early for AF but it's my wedding anniversary soooo.. :blush:

Welcome Pinkmonki,

Not to be a glass half empty type but what effect would it have on your anniversary mood if you should get a negative on it?

Hi there! I'd like to join in if that's okay, even though I'm technically not in the TWW yet. :) My husband and I just started TTC baby #2. I think I'm ovulating today or tomorrow (I don't do the tests so I don't know for sure- I typically cramp every month and can tell when I'm ovulating, and according to my tracker it's tomorrow but I'm starting to feel some minor cramps so think it may be starting). So the day of my expected period would be 4/27. I will only test on the day of expected period if I FEEL pregnant, otherwise I will try to wait until two days late- maybe right before I go do this 5K I'm registered for on saturday 4/29. :)

Hope all of you ladies who are waiting get a BFP soon!!! :hugs:

Don't think this will be my month either, I feel really out of sorts today and the brown spotting has turned red and I am getting a bit crampy.

15dpov, not too bad a LP really, I need to be thankful for small mercies as it has gone up from 11 days :)

I have to take a break for May also because my mother is visiting so my next opportunity will be June, I will use that time to get more healthy, drop some Lbs and get up to some mischief!!!

Welcome Pinkmonki,

Not to be a glass half empty type but what effect would it have on your anniversary mood if you should get a negative on it?

Thankfully I'm pretty good at not getting down with a bfn so it won't affect our day if it is. If anything it's more likely to be affected by a bfp considering we'd both go onto high alert after all my losses.

Hmm. Maybe better to wait until af after all :wacko:

I'm having zero AF signs ladies! No spotting, no bloating, no cramping, no being grumpy. All good except I'm having no BFP signs either 😢

Actually I do have fuller boobs but that's an af sign too so 😱

Please let my chart be positive and not a fluke!!

Ok, that red blood seems to have stopped, I might have panicked unnecessarily. My mood is all over the place and I have a bit of a headache today, just going to take it easy today and not think about it so much.

I woke up before 3am too and I know that is why my temp is so much lower. I am just feeling moody.

It's sounds really positive NattyJ hopefully that :bfp: is coming soon!

Thank you Sasha, I don't really feel much at the moment. Just the usual boob issues and the one again off again spotting.
It is very different from last months spotting though so I am just keeping an open mind and seeing what my temps are like for the next few days. At least I am officially late now. Last month my AF arrived exactly on time....so yay!!!!!

Nope, it was AF, the bloody blinkin spotting just heralding the old witch!
Oh well, though disappointed, there IS actually an upside for me since there are a couple of things coming up that I can't do if preg. so I am SO looking forward to getting to do them now!!! Because of my mother's visit and needing to take a break, I am going to use that time also to shift some weight...just as soon as I get past today, today I feast!!!! ;o))

Sorry NattyJ but glad there's a small consolation and that you get to have fun :hugs:

Sorry Natty 😢 But glad you have a silver lining 👌

I'm sorry Natty. :( Enjoy your visit with your mom though! That should be a nice distraction!

Good luck baby D!!

That's a shame NattyJ

I'll be testing tomorrow as its my partners 30th and I'd love to surprise him with a :bfp: However I'm feeling really out this month as I don't feel any signs! Im keeping everything crossed thoufh as were both pretty exhusated from the while trying emotional rollercoaster. Guess I'll know in 8 or so hours lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->