• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Support thread for ladies who have had 3+ failed IVF cycles

That is great that they are going to do betas!! Really glad that they have agreed :kiss:

That's brilliant! U certainly have a v good dr!!
All will be fine hunni! :)
Xx

AQ I am sorry you have to go through this worry! Truly glad your clinic is doing bloods for you, it really is the only way to know for sure :hugs:

Thanks for support ladies
Did my CB digital and it said pregnant 1-2 so we are fine!! we are sooo relieved!! i never ever wanna see a IC again! evil little pee sticks!! lol.
Going to Docs in a hour to have my beta done and hopefully get a little booklet on pregnancy or something to make this seem real! ha. Then its work till 6pm. Zzzz. Glad really though as takes my mind off things a bit xxx

Now step away from the pee sticks and wait for bloods.

I never heard back from the hospital after my glucose test so thankfully I don't have gestational diabetes just a big baby by the looks of things !!!

AQ - :hugs: I agree with the others! bin those pee sticks!!! xx

Ladies, I am devastated.
Did the last test i had in the cupboard this morning which was a IC and it was negative. Convinced it was a dud so got dh to go to tesco to get one of their own brand and that shows such a faint pink line it is barely there :(
Absolutely broken. The tears wont stop. I have had more than i can take.

Definately get your betas checked properly! So sorry you have to go through this! Those Internet cheapies really play with your mind!!

Sweetie, please don't go by how faint or dark the line is - those tests don't measure quantity - they only measure presence of HCG (and even then, some have more dye than others)...
How are you feeling? Your symptoms have been spot on, haven't they ...? And your digi on Saturday was spot on too :kiss::hugs:

G'day Eveclo! I am sorry that you have had to make your way onto this thread - but you really are amongst some fantastic ladies, who will hopefully be able to offer you the inspiration that you need. (And if you look at my signature / read my journal - link in signature - then you will see that even when it really seems to just not want to happen, it can) :hugs::howdy:

I will read your journal now, but by the looks of your signature it gives me a little hope! We originally thought we had just MFI, but since our 4 transfers haven't worked I guess it might be a 'me' problem as well hehe.

Thanks for support ladies
Did my CB digital and it said pregnant 1-2 so we are fine!! we are sooo relieved!! i never ever wanna see a IC again! evil little pee sticks!! lol.
Going to Docs in a hour to have my beta done and hopefully get a little booklet on pregnancy or something to make this seem real! ha. Then its work till 6pm. Zzzz. Glad really though as takes my mind off things a bit xxx

There you go!! Trust that digital and tell the evil little pee sticks where they can go! :) :kiss::hugs:

Really looking forward to hearing your beta results! :) :wohoo:

Eveclo - I am so glad if my story has been able to give you some inspiration!! And really wish, that it won't be long, before you can write your own inspirational story! :) :hugs:

Anxiously awaiting the beta!!! So happy for that trusty digi!! Forget those cheapies!! That makes me never wanna get cheapies again!!

AFM-Well i went to docs and she did my BP and a pelvic exam which were both fine and when i asked about the betas she said she would only do it if ectopic was suspected and that is no longer the case with me as i have no tubes. She said considering how anxious i already am with hpts etc, that she would not recommend betas as its not standard practice here and that all it will do is add more anxiety to these early days waiting for the results etc and i have to say, i agree. So i am going to calm myself down, allow myself to get excited about my scan in just over 2wks and enjoy these early stages of pregnancy as we have waited sooo long for this
xxx

Huge congrats AQ just logged on as still overseas on business. I did have a celeb spot today though Kate Beckinsale I didn't realise until she walked past!

So happy for you AQ and throw those flipping pee sticks in the bin pronto! Here's to a healthy 9mths for you xxx

Hi to all the rest of the gang and sorry for lack of personals but on my phone and overseas for another couple of weeks so will get into the swing then xx

AQ I'm glad you have a plan and hope you can relax and everything goes smoothly : ). Just out of curiosity though did she test you there and why did they tell you they would do betas and then change their mind? Do something special for yourself you deserve it!

MrsE- Thank you. Hope business is going well and take it your in LA if your celeb spotting? lol x

Peachy- It was me that told the docs receptionist that i wanted a beta and she said she would book me in with doc. It is really not the norm here and i agree with doc so i plan to enjoy being pregnant now :) x

Good on ya lovely! As u say this has been a long time coming so enjoy every second! U have no reason to think anything other than u are very much prego and ur beautiful sticky bean needs u to be nice and stress free! :)
Xx

AQ- :hugs: yay!! Nows the time to think lovely baby thoughts, put ur feet up and enjoy every second :D xxx

Well......I paid for my drugs today and get them delivered 2moro! Weirdly excited by that??!!?? lolol I start my northisterone on friday too (for 2 weeks) then baseline scan 29th October :thumbup: Cant wait for the collection but so bloody scared about the fert report, dont think i could handle ANOTHER zero fert :nope:

Wondering whether to go off sick over that time now, but unsure :shrug: although i dont wanna kick myself for not doing that if it doesnt work. Not sure!! xx

Ladies, i am in a right state! just been the loo for a wee an there was pink on the tissue when i wiped :( i am so, so scared right now and nothing i can do. Please god don't take our precious bean away from us... xxx

Awww hunni! Please try not to panic. Have u any pains? Was it only the once? Don't lose sight of the fact that bleeding in early pregnancy is v common!
Sending u hugs!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"