• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i request a biscuit rather than a sweet? I'd do anything for some Aussie TimTams.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would emigrate for TimTams..... :lol:

Tescos sell TimTams (At least in England they do) Its how I used to get my fix on them haha

do we just pick our recipient then? maybe we could have the first post updated to include the list of names and who's buying for who? easier to keep track of that way? :D

Can i request a biscuit rather than a sweet? I'd do anything for some Aussie TimTams.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would emigrate for TimTams..... :lol:

Tescos sell TimTams (At least in England they do) Its how I used to get my fix on them haha

:shock: i need to move to england..... i can't find em anywhere here :grr: :lol:

debs you can get your tim tams when march mums meet LOL

I don't mean to sound thick but what are tim tams?

wow wendino woohooo!

is there anything you would like to try from here?

Anything interesting... Oh I wanna try that thing that people are always posting about...I can't remember what its called right now... Galaxy? Is that it?

I would love to sign up if I still can! Sounds like a great idea!

Can i join!! I LOVE SWEETS!!! XxxX

Think we need a list of people taking part Elli21 do u wanna edit first post x

id love to join in the fun too if im not too late. . .although im from berkshire so UK again!!! :dohh:

sorry hun i thought you had left. im sure elli will put you back on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back