• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do have Laffy Taffy here.. I'm not sure if it's at the corner store 2 houses down for me but I'd be able to find it somewhere sometime for a possible future trade!!

lol! if someone else american/canadian comes in to partner you i will add you to the list or someone else will :hugs:

Yvanne, do you want to partner Kookie? I'm not sure if you're in it just for the laffy lol!

So we should PM our partners?

Perhaps best way as not to clog the thread up to much :shrug:

so when are we doing the trade :)

Shall we just call it the june swap? And if we all try to post within the first two weeks of the month? Whatya think girls?

Sorry, I'm not trying to take over btw jus tryin to help, feel free to tell me to sod off lol!

I vote for thelilbump to take over the thread until Elli returns??

i think we should have a cut off date of midnight tonight for people wanting to join in otherwise its gonna get confusing with people joining all the time.

tomorrow i think that everybody should pm the person they are sending to to request for their address and ask if there is anything special that they would like!

what do you girls think?

Yes i agree with the cut off thing for this months posting. New people can come in for July if we're doing one then.

Aw Tezzy :hugs:

My OH has a long weekend off work this weekend (for once!) so i won't be online as much but i will make an effort to come on and check at least this thread, it'll only take 10 minutes. I don't mind as long as no one else does.

Oooh am I just in time to join before the cut off then?? If so, could I join please!

What should the deadline for mailing out be? The last day of every month? That sounds simple to me... or what??

im fine partnering with kookie :) i dont mind a surprise! long as its fruity sweets lol!!

how much are we spending etc! :D

i think we said just a couple of pounds/dollars.

lets say all sweets need to be mailed out to arrive before the end of June, so any time between now and june 30th is that ok???

That's fine by me girls. So just to make sure we all got it right....

Participants for June's sweets swap must have registered before midnight tonight.

---Kitten; i think you will be an extra. If someone else registers tonight or someone drops out you'll be in. If you don't make June's listing there will always be July's :happydance:---

Participants are to spend no more than 3 GBP on sweets (not sure what that is in dollars i'm afraid about 5/6?)

June's sweet swap will be active from tomorrow when the list is finalised.

Senders should PM their recipients for details.

If anyone can no longer participate please post in the thread and i'll see if there is anyone else available to partner.

Posting should be no later than the 30th June 2009.

Sound good ladies?

I'll just update the list and post in new post below.

Updated suggested list of senders & receivers;

Senders > recipients

Tezzy > wendino

Wendino > Tezzy

Parkep > Deb_baby

Deb_baby > Parkep

Ema > Elli21

Elli21> Tasha41

Tasha41 > xlaurax

xlaurax > tiggertea

Tiggertea > Genkigemini

Genkigemini > Sarah88

Sarah88 > thelilbump

Thelilbump > Welshcakes79

Welshcakes79 > Chel27

Chel27 > Alice&bump

Alice&bump > Tinkabells (none sweets request)

Tinkabells > Annabanana9

Annabanana9 > smartie

Smartie > Bexy_22

Bexy_22 > Kitty1987

Kitty1987 > Serina27

Serina27 > Mer01

Mer01 > Donnaballona

Donnaballona > Butterflies

Butterflies > ilovemybump

ilovemybump > brightstar08

Brightstar08 > Ema

Dippy Yvanne > Kookie

Kookie> Dippy Yvanne

Waiting particpant - Kitten

me and wendino have already pmd eachother with our details etc so we are ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back