*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Mail tried to deliver my package to Laura but she wasnt in, they left a card for her to collect it but she hasnt done that either.

and i havent had her package yet.

JT! I am SO sorry! I've been trying to get to the postal outlet by me but it just hasn't been working out! If I don't get there today then I'm definitely going to force myself (regardless of heatwave or weather) to go tomorrow!

:hugs: It went from being 24/7 rain to massive heatwave! There's this mammoth hill I have to walk up to get to the postal outlet, and I've been rather lazy these past few days :blush:

SORRY!!!!! :cry:

mmm cookie and cream tim tams sound delish!!!!

Oh tezzy, i hope Lauras okay, don't think i've seen her online just recently either but i may have just missed her posts.

Snettyb - THANK YOU! I loved my sweeties! Loads of naughty treats, very childlike and very cute - loving them! thank you :hugs:

Sorry I didn't let you know straight away - got the red card of doom!

Almost 2 kilos all packed up and ready to go. :happydance: Excuse the messy packaging but I didn't want anything to fall out! :haha:

https://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/42847/2700256420065169057S425x425Q85.jpg

[URL=https://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2521031850065169057HxVnqR][IMG]https://inlinethumb06.webshots.com/19205/2521031850065169057S425x425Q85.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

i dont think shes been online since saturday morning :(

JT! I am SO sorry! I've been trying to get to the postal outlet by me but it just hasn't been working out! If I don't get there today then I'm definitely going to force myself (regardless of heatwave or weather) to go tomorrow!

:hugs: It went from being 24/7 rain to massive heatwave! There's this mammoth hill I have to walk up to get to the postal outlet, and I've been rather lazy these past few days :blush:

SORRY!!!!! :cry:

Dont worry hun! wait until its a better day i know how you feel i hate going out unless the weather is nice especially if i have too walk up a bloody hill! :rofl:

Dont panic hun & just do it when you can!

Any sign of my package yet? xxxxx

Neither of my partners have recieved them yet :( posted moonmuffin last monday and nemo&bumps on friday

Ooooooooo Your package is nearly ready thelilbump!!
xx

oo Elli i am excited! I've just been shopping myself and had to stop myself buying you more. good job i did really as i started sorting out when i got home and i can't fit all your stuff in the envelope i bought :dohh:

:happydance::happydance: Thanks Bingo cant wait to get the yummy candy's, I have not been able to add a picture of the candy i sent you already , I will be sending a 2nd package this week of some other little candy's I left out .

:happydance:

I got just a few more bits to put into your package n its down to the PO i go..im so excited to see if u like them all!!
Some weird stuff in there that ive not tried myself yet!!

i was looking forward to raiding the sweety shop tomorrow to buy purpular's goodies but i cant leave the house yet....hubby and i have got swine flu *boo-hoo* i will get them as soon as i am able to go out. sorry purp xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"