*Sweety Swingers!!* Join and swap sweets from all over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait till septembers swap lol it;s my birthday september so i plan on sending a very BIG package of sweeties to who ever i am paired with hehe come on september as i have already started sweetie shopping.

ooo what date? I am nosey :blush: my daughters is 28th :happydance:

I very rarely stick to the £3 guide either :rofl:

my birthdays the 16th :happydance: x​

Thelilbump, I think Im gonna opt out of the next few sweetie swaps if ok?
Thanks for letting me play :flower:
xx

That's fine Donna thanks for letting me know, you're more than welcome to come back whenever you want :hugs:

Girls can you just check if i have this right please...

So far leaving after augusts swap and missing out on the September birthday cakes are; Elli21, annabanana9, brightstar08, alexsdaddy, danapeter36 (due to no response) and donnaballona.

Returning for September am i right in thinking just Taperjeangirl? :happydance:

im in the mood for cake now. oh is buying mini victoria sponges on way home...mmmmm

still no package from laura today :( i hope she has some luck trying to track it :(

posted a second package of sweets to nemo and bump as there is some fat postman not delivering sweets :( sent by recorded delivery this time so postie will have to buy his own :haha:

posted a second package of sweets to nemo and bump as there is some fat postman not delivering sweets :( sent by recorded delivery this time so postie will have to buy his own :haha:

aw thank you. did you get mine?

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!!! Just look what I came home to today! THANK YOU. :flower:

[URL=https://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2107509200065169057tqbyXv][IMG]https://inlinethumb47.webshots.com/25646/2107509200065169057S500x500Q85.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Of course I had to try something as soon as I took the pic. I had a strawberry pixy stix mmmmmmmm.

I love my loot. Thank you so much sandy28. I will enjoy it all and I haven't tried any of it before so I am very excited. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

nah Jenny - that's 21.... 20's a lovely age, not a teenager anymore, but not quite a fully fledged sensible person either.... :winkwink: that's the excuse i used anyways....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"