Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

BFN for me ladies :( im hoping its still to early. hoping the witch stays away from us and we get our BFP !! Fingersx

Please don't take my DPO into too much consideration as I am not 100% positive which day I ovulated. I believe I ovulated on the 10th, so that's what im going off of. My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now, this month we :sex: every other day since the first day of the month! Testing on the 25th if AF doesn't show her ugly face by the 24th :af:

1DPO-5DPO: On & Off cramps, started since ovulation
6DPO- On & off cramps, Little bits of nausea after eating
7DPO- On & off cramps, Little bits of nausea, gassy, VERY VIVID DREAM
8DPO- CM came back, milky, & watery. On & off cramps, little bits of nausea, VERY VIVID DREAM
9DPO- LOTS of CM, very watery. On & off cramps, little bits of nausea, noticed urine is a lot darker in color no matter how much I drink, horrible headache, gassy, woke up in the night with strong metallic taste in my mouth.
10DPO - Watery CM, not as much as past 2 days. On & off cramps, little bits of nausea, so tired had to nap during the day, noticed breasts seem heavier and a bit larger, husband agreed :winkwink: urine still darker in color no matter how much I drink, extremely gassy, ANOTHER VERY VIVID DREAM.
11DPO - Not too much CM today. On & off cramps, little bits of nausea especially after waking up, so tired again had to nap during the day, urine still darker in color no matter how much I drink. VERY VIVID DREAM
12DPO -Took a pregnancy test after 6 hours of sleep, bfn :sad1: Hoping its still too early, Im not loosing hope yet, as I don't know exactly what day I O'd. Still get on & off cramps. Breast feel tender. and heavy. A lot of milky watery CM today. Boobs hurt SO MUCH, had to take off my bra, they feel as though they are burning on fire (NEVER felt this before, even with my daughter)
13DPO- Woke up with cramps and a ton of wetness, I was certain that it was AF but...NOPE, not even a hint of it. :af: Good sign?? Cramps on & off still. Boobs a little sore to touch, heavy still. CM later in night was white but sticky, and snot like. Extreme headache. VIVID DREAMS!
14DPO- Expected AF date, No show yet. Tested but BFN. Still "feel pregnant". Cervix is even more high, soft, and wet than yesterday, it even feels tighter sealed shut, almost swollen shut! On & off cramps.

Anyone similar?

Really praying for a :bfp: this month!!

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust to us all :dust: :hugs:

HEY Kayd!

Yes I am going through the similar thing. I am 14DPO - been having vivid dreams for over a week, no AF and cervix also very high yet a nother BFN this morning! As well as my boobs are a bit sore on the sides and almost near my armpits. i don't even get that on AF... Unless its Clomid giving me these weird symptoms. I also just feel pregnant... I wake up with heartburn etc. Super strange! AF is due anytime from today until thursday!

hey Native, any news yet?

Yes..i got a BFN on a blood pregnancy test. I figured it was over when i started spotting on day 10 because i usually only spot one day before AF. I go to my RE tomorrow to talk about the game plan. I think I will have to get my P4 tested on day 21 this cycle since my period came early and i started spotting so early. Im felling fine though..the fun is in the trying..lol.. I think really that because I already have a child at home it helps me not obsess about the whole situation. Good luck to you all!:hugs:

Thats sucky! I am 14dpo and got a BFN this morning AF due today... but i am just going with the it will happen when it should happen... everything at the right time! :hugs:

I'm out ladies, I got me AF this morning Good luck to the rest of you :dust:

Aww, so sorry to all of you ladies!! Really pray that next month is your month!! :hugs:

Good luck, God bless, and lots of baby dust :dust:

I LOVE this thread and have been following it since the start- thought I'd post my symptoms this month. Today I'm 10 Dpo.

Dpo 1-3 nothing except a really foul mood on Dpo 3!
Dpo 4 - dizzy and lightheaded first thing
Dpo 5 - constipated, felt sick when I woke and again in afternoon. Hungry all day
Dpo 6 - dizzy first thing, slight sick feeling. Pulling in tummy
Dpo 7 - dizzy lots last night when up with my ds. Felt sick all afternoon. Think I have a cold coming on
Dpo 8- sick feeling in pm. Heavy feeling in tummy
Dpo 9 - dizzy again today, very tired had a snooze mid day with ds felt sick all day. Loose stools in morning.
Dpo 10- dizzy again. Sick feeling this morning but better this pm. Feels like I have tummy ache but not cramping!

Adding last few days...
Dpo 11- felt sick first thing. Needed a number 2 and constipated in the pm. A few cramps was sure AF was gonna appear any moment. Skin itchy. Spotted last thing so thought I was def out.
Dpo 12- tested - BFN. Felt sick in pm. Cramping again. Tender boobies ( the only time in the tww) so very tired. Sore neck. The weird thing I found was a burning feeling in my tummy and legs - it's the only way I can describe it. Thought then that something was different to other months.
Dpo 13- tested V faint BFP felt sick nod cramping
Dpo 14 -BFP with a clear blue digi!

I'm not sure whether to test tomorrow or wait till AF is due on Friday. What's interesting this month is my hips have been agony the last 3 nights ( had severe SPD in last pregnancy), or it could just be the cold weather.
Thinking it could go either way with me this month. 2 months ago I was convinced we were pregnant and i just came on early! I hate the 2WW!!
Good luck everyone xx

I LOVE this thread and have been following it since the start- thought I'd post my symptoms this month. Today I'm 10 Dpo.

Dpo 5 - constipated, felt sick when I woke and again in afternoon. Hungry all day
Dpo 7 - dizzy lots last night when up with my ds. Felt sick all afternoon. Think I have a cold coming on
Dpo 9 - dizzy again today, very tired had a snooze mid day with ds felt sick all day. Loose stools in morning.
Dpo 10- dizzy again. Sick feeling this morning but better this pm. Feels like I have tummy ache but not cramping!

I'm not sure whether to test tomorrow or wait till AF is due on Friday. What's interesting this month is my hips have been agony the last 3 nights ( had severe SPD in last pregnancy), or it could just be the cold weather.
Thinking it could go either way with me this month. 2 months ago I was convinced we were pregnant and i just came on early! I hate the 2WW!!
Good luck everyone xx
I defiantly think you should wait! your symptoms sound pretty good to me!
sorry to all the ladies that had the witch show up :( hopefully next month will be your lucky month.

Good luck everyone xx
sorry to all the ladies that had the witch show up :( hopefully next month will be your lucky month.

I know... It's prob too early to test but its driving me insane these last few days! I wish we'd pee green or something as soon as we have conception!!!:dohh:

Good luck everyone xx

I know... It's prob too early to test but its driving me insane these last few days! I wish we'd pee green or something as soon as we have conception!!!:dohh:
i just laughed out loud :haha: i wish that could happen! also if u want to test that bad just do it if you have some tests around the house, just dont beat yourself up over a bfn if you get one because its defiantly still to early i think but maybe not! i hope you get your bfp this early that would be great i have my fingersx for ya

LMP- Feb 9 and my cycle is usually 26 days but sometimes 28..
Today is 5DPO

1DPO- Nothing really
2DPO- Wanted chocolate M&M's REAL BAD! LOL, Runny nose (Just the right nostril) Strange....- Started feeling like I was getting sick but didnt feel bad- just the symptoms. Cramping on left side
3DPO- Still have congestion...sleepy/tired
4DPO- Tired/sleepy, congestion, BB's sore...maybe just my nipples, it's hard to tell. Really thirsty (IDK if thats because I cant breathe through my nose and I am breathing through my mouth instead...)
5DPO- Dont really have an appetite, except wanting chocolate chip cookies. Face is breaking out, nipples sore and hard most of the time, Congestion, tired, gassy

TWW is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to wait until 3/3 to test....that makes it 11DPO....That's a start right??!?!?!?!?! Good luck ladies!!

Good luck everyone xx

i just laughed out loud :haha: i wish that could happen! also if u want to test that bad just do it if you have some tests around the house, just dont beat yourself up over a bfn if you get one because its defiantly still to early i think but maybe not! i hope you get your bfp this early that would be great i have my fingersx for ya

I just laughed out loud too... that would be so awesome.... how come mother nature didn't come up with that one?

Just a quick update. Its monday and still no af, making her 4 days late now. Been cramping on and off making me think she'sgoing to show up but nothing. I've been really congested and had a sore throat for the past couple days. Felt like throwing up yesterday morning, actually gagged a couple times >__< not sure if its from being congested though. Haven't tested yet still! Almost bought a test last night but the cramping is making me confused :/ not sure if af is going to just show up late. Although she's never been this late before

Just a quick update. Its monday and still no af, making her 4 days late now. Been cramping on and off making me think she'sgoing to show up but nothing. I've been really congested and had a sore throat for the past couple days. Felt like throwing up yesterday morning, actually gagged a couple times >__< not sure if its from being congested though. Haven't tested yet still! Almost bought a test last night but the cramping is making me confused :/ not sure if af is going to just show up late. Although she's never been this late before

TEST! lol i wouldve tested a million times already!!:p Goodluck!!:)

TEST! lol i wouldve tested a million times already!!:p Goodluck!!:)

YES!!! Test and Tell!!!!!

Omg i would have tested already !! You defiantly should test!!!

I am 3 Dpo today I O'ed on 2-22 plan to start testing on march 6th
1 Dpo--- no symptoms no obvious CM
2 Dpo--- no symptoms no obvious CM
3 Dpo--- cream like CM, slight twinges in lower back and abdomen, headache,
some major hot flashes like when i was on clomid.
4 Dpo--- cream like CM, headache, and very weird dreams last night, stronger twinges in lower abdomen
major hot flashes
5 Dpo--- Still got the hot flashes though i am sure they are from the clomid. I am also very sick tonight. it just came on all of a sudden hope its not the flu or anything. really sharp pain like a mild cramp in my lower abdomen...
6 Dpo--- I keep getting these weird twinges in my back im not sure what they are. And really bad cramps. I feel alot better this morning though so far i feel completely normal
7 Dpo--- Cramps are still there completely weird because AF is not due for 10 more days
cramps disappeared middle of the day... no other symptoms noticed.
8 Dpo--- I woke up this morning sick to my stomach... it passed quickly and now its weird but i have no symptoms for the rest of today. Just a few more days till testing may this post turn green
9 Dpo--- still getting sick in the morning but weird thing is i felt sick at night to... more cramping. starting to think AF is on the way
10 Dpo--- This morning i feel fine not sick at all except a sore throat... but i also feel sad kinda like i know that im not pregnant... hoping im wrong... as the day went on i started feeling sick to my stomach and very very tired... idk... hope its a good sign
11 Dpo--- Still not feeling very good today... testing tomorrow so hoping for good news
12 Dpo--- Sore throat and an awful taste in my mouth... BFN on a FRER this morning so I am thinking this is not my month but I will try again in a few days just incase
I had really sharp pains in my side... not sure what it was
13 Dpo--- throat is still sore... my stomach is very bloated today... and my boobs are sore right under my arm.
14 Dpo--- no real symptoms
15 Dpo--- random nosebleeds ( my first one ever) thick white creamy cm
16 Dpo--- thick white creamy cm

Hi, I'm 100% new to the site and we are new TTC'ers. I O'd on the 17th, so today would be 8dpo. I've been having really crazy twinges in the lower right side of my abdomen that last for a moment and then stop. Doesn't feel like period cramping. Has anyone had this happen? Does it mean impending AF? or possible pregnancy? Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->