Symptoms by DPO. AF or BFP??? (please read first post)

First month TTC ever ...

1-3 dpo - lots and lots of lotion like CM
4-6 dpo - extremely bloated and very tired and lots a CM still and pain in my groin as if iv pulled a muscle
7 dpo - absolutely exhausted and feeling pulling sensations just above my pubic bone , not as much CM today , pain in groin area and the bottom of my boobs hurt like man and feel very lumpy and swollen
8dpo - headachy , and lots of twinges and pulling sensations , bottom on my breast still feel very sore and lumpy and are tingly after I touch them , also have a big blue vein right on the top of my Areola on one boob (sorry too much info haha )

I’m really hoping for a bfp even though it’s our first month of trying as I have been ready for a baby for ages but my OH already had a little boy and didn’t want another just yet ... just glad he’s agreed for us to try now too

Here we go. Hoping for baby #3. Also hoping the process is as seamless as it was for baby #2. Went through a lot to get my first kiddo and second was first month of trying.
Wasn’t going to start this month but then pulled the goalie once right before ovulation (I think—-just based on cycle length because I haven’t been tracking). I’m not liking my chances but had a dream last night that my breasts were leaking milk so who knows? Maybe subconscious trying to tell me something.

1-4 DPO: Nothing I can call a symptom yet. Had some period like cramps this morning (4 DPO) but had to use the bathroom soon after so it was probably just that :haha:. Creamy CM everyday but that’s typical for me post O.

Fell asleep on the couch afternoon of 4DPO which is not typical for me but seems too early of a DPO for it to be a symptom.

5 DPO: Some funniness going on today. Nipples a little more sticky outy, have this nervous butterfly feeling. Loss of appetite, stringy creamy CM and bloat. Ate at a new restaurant though and maybe the food just isn’t agreeing with me :shrug:.

6 DPO: Still having that nervous butterfly feeling. I don’t know if it’s because I’m waiting to find out and I actually AM nervous or it’s something more. TMI but had a super long string of EWCM. Wish I tracked more before this so I’d remember if this was normal for me or not. Took a test. Haven’t checked the results yet. But it’s super early so I’m sure BFN lol. It was more to get it out of my system.

7 DPO: *TMI* Loose stools 2 days in a row. Didn’t mention it yesterday thought it was for sure the restaurant food and now I’m not sure. Could still be I guess. STILL have that nervous butterfly feeling and it’s bordering on nausea. My appetite is all but gone.

8 DPO: Still having the stool problem and my appetite is still in the pits/feeling nauseous. BFN this morning. I feel like if these were true symptoms they should have turned a test? Maybe I just have a stomach bug. CM has pretty much dried up.
Got emotional and teary while holding my 2 YO thinking how much I love her. I mean I love the heck out of my kids but the tears are worth noting because I’m not normally that way lol.

9 DPO: BFN this morning. I still feel off but now I’m more convinced that it’s some kind of stomach bug. There’s still a chance I guess but I feel pretty out.

10 DPO: Another BFN. I’m certain I’m not pregnant now. I still don’t feel well and I’m honestly not sure what’s causing it. Lots of stomach upset and lost my appetite. I hope it’s nothing serious. Don’t think I will bother testing tomorrow. I’m probably out for July as well since my husband won’t be around. Looking onwards to August (April baby sounds nice?), hoping we catch the egg then. Going to temp and OPK in the meantime because I’m pretty sure we totally missed ovulation this cycle.

So it turns out my DPOs were all off anyway because I must have ovulated earlier. AF arrived on what I thought was 10 DPO lol. Extra short cycle kind of worrisome. But maybe we can catch the egg this month after all.

Last edited:
First month ttc #4 while breastfeeding.

2DPO
Insomnia, vivid dreams.

3DPO

Slight right side cramps, boobs feel full, headache in pm. Watery cm.

4DPO
Cm is Milky! Calling it bfp this month based on that! Ondena is my 12mth old...adding tmi pic! Let's see if i am right. Peeing every hour. Boobs feel heavy/engorged even though i nurse the same as before. Minor cramps and gassy!
About it...PhotoGrid_1559928779842.jpg

5DPO
Frequent Urination, evening heartburn and headache,gassy, burping, but most of all....my day time temp!! It's 99.35 ya'll!!! Every bfp my day time temp at around 4-6dpo has been in the 99's!!!
20190608_182611(1).jpg

6DPO

Still creamy cm. High day time temp. Headache, indigestion. Tired, but insomnia. Hubby smelt sooo bad...so smelling stuff.

7DPO
Sever headache, debilitating!! Took 2hr nap. Feeling sick. Legs itching like crazy in the evening. Still strong smells.

8DPO
Felt AMAZING ALL DAY! No symptoms, felt myself..was wonderful. That night had insane insomnia!

9DPO
Felt pretty normal, lots of gas and burping. Boobs have felt more full and aching all day. Day time temp 99.53! Insomnia
10DPO

Burping, everything else very normal. High temp still. Metal taste not strong, hubby still stinks. Loose BM. Insomnia

11DPO
Feeling normal, bloated, 2hr nap, irritable, vivid dream involving water. Loose BM. Insomnia

12DPO
Morning test with frer negative! Felt great all day, no major symptoms, Wanted a beer so i tested to make sure, with cheap walmart brand at 8pm and bam! BFP
High temps off 99's the whole time.
20190615_200800(1).jpg

Last edited:
Back in the TWW. Tracked this time and we have a couple of attempts before ovulation so hoping we caught that egg.

1DPO: Tired and had a bunch of vivid dreams last night so progesterone is definitely surging, ovulation definitely happened!

2-5 DPO: absolutely nothing lol.

5-8 DPO: still pretty much nothing. My temp dropped and feeling a little crampy today at 9 DPO plus a BFN. So fully expecting the witch.

Last edited:
My TTC cycle is the first time using IUI after multiple years of trying with hormones and timed BD // due to having PCOS and apparently ALL of my eggs still :-(

CD 1- AF started and was normal
CD 2 - First day of Letrozole 2.5 mg 3x per day (Maximum dosage)
CD 3 - Second day of Letrozole 2.5 mg 3x per day
CD 4 - Third day of Letrozole 2.5 mg 3x per day
CD 5 - Fourth day of Letrozole 2.5 mg 3x per day
CD 6 - Fifth day of Letrozole 2.5 mg 3x per day
CD 7 - Nothing to report
CD 8 - Felt fat
CD 9 - Felt fat still
CD 10 - Ultrasound // 4 eggs showing decently sized //L: 18mm, 15 mm //R: 17mm, 14 mm //Uterus: 7mm healthy lining
CD 11 - Ultrasound // 4 eggs decently sized //L: 21mm, 18 mm //R: 20mm, 17 mm //Uterus: still healthy lining //Bloodwork: NO LH surge *Trigger shot needed* Ovidrel 250 mcg given at 9pm
CD 12 - Feeling like absolute crap, crying for any little thing and of course feeling fat (dresses only due to how tender my lower tummy was)
CD 13 - IUI DAY!! Obscene amount of CF and started cramping HARD later that afternoon (likely ovulation cramps)
1 DPO - Sightly bloated but felt urge to walk in the afternoon
2 DPO - Nothing to report
3 DPO - Lots of creamy CM
4 DPO - Bloated and creamy CM
5 DPO - Pressure behind and slightly below belly button - cramping later that night, nausea and very fatigued.
6 DPO - Pressure / discomfort about 2 inches below belly button - cramping in the early am, woke up with cotton mouth and sore throat (slight cold like symptoms)
7 DPO - Constipation and Cervix high and soft
8 DPO - Constipation and Cervix high and soft
9 DPO - Stomach ache, constipation, dizziness/ lightheaded, nausea and Cervix high and soft
10 DPO - Faint positive on PT (Had to pee at 4 am on a Saturday ](*,) during a city wide power outage.. so read that sucker by candlelight and thought I was seeing things :shock: )
11 DPO - Slightly darker positive line
12 DPO - :bfp:! Blood test with fertility group confirmed - HCG 66.2 mIU/mL // Progesterone 29.60 ng/mL

Good luck to all the other ladies TTC! Hope this helps/ brings some peace of mind during the dreaded TWW.

Last edited:
So DH and I have been trying to conceive for close to 3 years with no luck. I have pretty severe pcos. The past 2 years we have done multiple timed intercourse trials with letrozole and a menopur mega stim. This last trial we got going but ended up canceling due to me needing to travel. We were supposed to cancel and the Dr, said bo BDing until AF shows science he was worried about the few mature follicles I had, Oing and me getting pregnant with 4 or 5 babies. Well DH and I didnt listen and BD on what I think was when I Od naturally without a trigger shot. I think I Od on July 31st which would make me 13dpo.

1-4 dpo: nothing really. Tired, but then again I always am.

5dpo: lots of milky watery cm, slightly sore nipples(unusual for me unless I'm taking progesterone or have an hcg trigger shot.)

6dpo: same cm as 5dpo, the cervix is high and soft and feels closed very tightly. Just on the cervix my cm is ew and stretchy, but almost feels gummy. Not very slippery. But stretches super far.

7dpo: lost a of milky watery cm except cervix which is still producing ewcm. Nipples are really starting to hurt. Way more that normal even with meds, headache. Super tired.loose stool

8dpo: HOLY HUNGER PANGS BATMAN! still the same cm as days 6 and 7. Weird gummy scratch cm just at cervix, rest of vagina is water and milky in color. Mild cramps. Cold.loose stools

9-10dpo: my nipples are super sore, feels like my bra is sandpaper. Still lots of cm, cervix is high soft and feels really swollen. Cramping and pulling. Cramps lasted most of the day. Felt really wierd Nd uncomfortable. Cold, when normally i run warm.loose stool

11dpo- cannot sleep, nipples are in searing pain, and the glands behind them are super sore and swollen. Boobs are heavy. Major amounts of watery milky cm and stretchy at just the cervix still.High, soft, closed cp. Negative dollar pt. But still early yet. Cold, crampy. Constipated.

12dpo: same as the last couple days other that my nipples hurt so bad I couldn't even put my body facing forward in the shower. Another ban, but I'm not giving up. Insomnia and major hunger. Tired but cannot sleep.constipated.

I am normally dry and creamy between O and AF. And even before all ther fertility treatments I NEVER got sore nips or boobs throughout my cycle. EVER. Only when taking meds.

I have gotten a few negatives but am going to wait until 08/15 to test again. Unless AF shows.

-patiently, impatiently waiting for BABY.

Last edited:
I'm back! We've been trying for a year to conceive baby number 7 (must be mad!) Unexplained fertility issues, maybe because I'm 37 now and my last baby was born 2015. Having never struggled to conceive in the past this is frustrating but we're determined. I'm ovulating like clockwork every month on CD 12. I'm charting and using conceive plus gel, also inserting soft cup after intercourse which is a passion killer but needs must!

1-2 dpo - Some creamy CM and tender boobs as usual.

3dpo - Creamy CM and slight spotting/pink tinged CM. Tender boobs, bloated.

4dpo - Creamy CM, tender boobs, moment of nausea on waking but gone before I got out of bed, bloated, Gassy and the start of a UTI which i attacked with cranberry juice and lots of water!

5dpo - Bloated, tender boobs, creamy CM, a couple of spots on my face, gassy. UTI feeling gone?

6dpo - Bloated, gassy, creamy CM, tender boobs, frequent urination.

So DH and I have been trying to conceive for close to 3 years with no luck. I have pretty severe pcos. The past 2 years we have done multiple timed intercourse trials with letrozole and a menopur mega stim. This last trial we got going but ended up canceling due to me needing to travel. We were supposed to cancel and the Dr, said bo BDing until AF shows science he was worried about the few mature follicles I had, Oing and me getting pregnant with 4 or 5 babies. Well DH and I didnt listen and BD on what I think was when I Od naturally without a trigger shot. I think I Od on July 31st which would make me 13dpo.

1-4 dpo: nothing really. Tired, but then again I always am.

5dpo: lots of milky watery cm, slightly sore nipples(unusual for me unless I'm taking progesterone or have an hcg trigger shot.)

6dpo: same cm as 5dpo, the cervix is high and soft and feels closed very tightly. Just on the cervix my cm is ew and stretchy, but almost feels gummy. Not very slippery. But stretches super far.

7dpo: lost a of milky watery cm except cervix which is still producing ewcm. Nipples are really starting to hurt. Way more that normal even with meds, headache. Super tired.loose stool

8dpo: HOLY HUNGER PANGS BATMAN! still the same cm as days 6 and 7. Weird gummy scratch cm just at cervix, rest of vagina is water and milky in color. Mild cramps. Cold.loose stools

9-10dpo: my nipples are super sore, feels like my bra is sandpaper. Still lots of cm, cervix is high soft and feels really swollen. Cramping and pulling. Cramps lasted most of the day. Felt really wierd Nd uncomfortable. Cold, when normally i run warm.loose stool

11dpo- cannot sleep, nipples are in searing pain, and the glands behind them are super sore and swollen. Boobs are heavy. Major amounts of watery milky cm and stretchy at just the cervix still.High, soft, closed cp. Negative dollar pt. But still early yet. Cold, crampy. Constipated.

12dpo: same as the last couple days other that my nipples hurt so bad I couldn't even put my body facing forward in the shower. Another ban, but I'm not giving up. Insomnia and major hunger. Tired but cannot sleep.constipated.

I am normally dry and creamy between O and AF. And even before all ther fertility treatments I NEVER got sore nips or boobs throughout my cycle. EVER. Only when taking meds.

I have gotten a few negatives but am going to wait until 08/15 to test again. Unless AF shows.

-patiently, impatiently waiting for BABY.

Good luck! Hope you get that bfp :)

I think I was last on this group in 2016 but here I am again trying for #2

We giving “natural” trying till the end of the year; if I don’t get my bfp by then then I will go back to obgyn for Clomid treatment again most likely. Currently not temping either so basically just using cm to judge my fertile period. Not 100% sure when I ovulated but I am putting myself as currently 6dpo

1dpo - no symptoms
2dpo- feel very full after small meal
3dpo- woke up the morning feeling totally drained of energy; tmi- bloated, gassy and stomach cramps
4dpo- increased appetite
5dpo- increased appetite; decreased energy in the afternoon; slight sore throat
6dpo- feeling overfull after average meal; decreased energy in the afternoon; slight sore throat
7dpo- increased appetite, feeling over full after meals, slight sore throat, one boob feeling firmer
8dpo- feeling over full after only half a sandwhich, gassy, feel bloated, slight sore throat, one boob feeling firmer
9dpo- migraine, sore throat, had insomnia during the night last night, boobs a little more sensitive
10dpo- bbs feeling firmer; took ic and saw the vaguest of shadows
11dpo- BFP on IC and 1-2 on Digital

Last edited:
I'm 7DPO already so can't give a day by day account but nipples have been sore since around 3dpo. Tired from around then too. Creamy CM from around 5dpo and headaches, sore back and mild af like cramping. Today at 7dpo, nipples are still very sore, breasts feel a little fuller and heavy, still tired, lots of creamy cm.

8DPO - Breasts still full and nips still sore. Headache. Mild af like cramps. Gassy. Emotional.

9DPO - Tired. Mood swings. Bloated. Hungry. Breasts still swollen and sore (I had to hold them whilst I went down stairs). Caved and tested early but bfn. I don’t know why I bothered. With my last planned I didn’t test positive until af was due. So I’m not buying anymore until the weekend so I can’t cave again.

10DPO - Tired. Sore nips. Backache. Creamy CM. Cramps. Headache. Vile gas.

11DPO - Tired. Backache. Cramps. Emotional. Breasts aren’t sore anymore and have thrush like symptoms (which I always get before af) So I’m starting to think that this cycle hasn’t been successful. I haven’t had any spotting though, which is also another af symptom for me so we shall see.

12DPO - Still tired. Really really emotional. Backache and cramps all day.

13DPO - Decided to test first thing in the morning just so I would stop obsessing about my leftover test and :bfp:!!! Faint but very obviously there! Still getting some light cramping and backache and exhausted but very happy. I hope all you lovely ladies get your BFP soon ❤️

Fingers crossed ladies
:dust:

Last edited:
On the build up of ovulation I sometimes get nausea and period type cramps.

This month I had this on cd11 with EWCM so possibly O on CD 12.
1DPO lots of bloating, cramps, backache (unusual), nausea, felt 'odd'
2DPO much much worse with the cramping and backache - worse than usual!
3DPO much better! Little bit of nausea but that's it
4DPO - today - feeling OK!

I am 7 dpo on cycle 8. I used OPKs this month, well just one actually. I stopped bfing my toddler (my first) at 15 months in June, so that has messed me up cycle wise and symptom wise. I am hoping my hormones have leveled out from that now but who knows. Here are my symptoms:

3dpo: cramps, a little sore boobs
4dpo: cramps, chin acne breakout (I never get this much acne...usually just one pimple before aF)
5dpo: chin acne,
6dpo: chin acne, mild twinges/ache in pelvis, backache, gas
7dpo: on off mild twinges/pulling, gas, exhausted, bloating, body aches
8dpo- woke up starving, noticed a breakout on my back (highly unusual), frequent peeing, super thirsty, exhausted, had sex early am and was not into it AT ALL, still having pulling feeling in lower abdomen, gas, sensitivity to smells
9dpo- not as many symptoms today... a few twinges (a lot of pulling early am but none now), peeing more, boobs a little fuller, really thirsty, hungry. I think I might test tmrw in the AM just for the heck of it
10dpo- BFN on a dollar store hpt.](*,) Don't know how much stock to put in it & now idk when to test again.symptoms - weird cramps/ pulling on and off, hunger, thirsty
11dpo- tested again...nothing. not completely hopeless but almost. Same symptoms as yest.
12 dpo- BFN this morning. I ordered some more sensitive ones instead of Assure $ store ones. But yea i can't believe i got my hopes up again.
13 dpo- really sore boobs, tired, really bad cramps last night then on off throughout the day... it like stabbing pains with weird tingles up my back Really weird, never felt like that before... My tests were not delivered on time ..prob a good thing. 2 days til af. Still hoping
14 dpo- very sore/fuller boobs, a little nausea, body aches, a little cramps but nothing like before, moody. Waiting to see if af shows tmrw before I test again.
15 dpo- trouble sleeping, night sweats, body aches, nausea, very sore boobs

AF came...figures ...well there's always next month

Really hope this is the one! Good luck to everyone
!

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

I took a break from actively ttc for almost 2 months because it was getting me down. After coming off of the pill in January, my cycle was not normal with spotting days before AND after my period stopped. Which made it frustrating and hard to track. Last month we just went with the flow and nothing happened. This month flew by with back to school busyness...

Here are my symptoms that prompted me to take a test:

1-7DPO nothing noticeable.

8DPO - Breasts full and nipples were sore, gassy, and irritable

9DPO - TIRED.... had naps two days in a row... I never nap. Hungry, sore nipples...nauseous if I don’t eat

10DPO - nauseous if I don’t eat, tired. Sore nips. Backache. Lots of Creamy CM... no cramping at all, so I didn’t suspect anything.

11DPO - Tired, nauseous if I don’t eat, moody, lots of stringy CM... which makes me wonder... but not enough to test.

12DPO - nauseous if I don’t eat, not that tired, thought I must be out. AF is still a no show... no cramping which is what I usually get the day before she comes

13DPO - Decided to test at 4:30am since I woke up to pee and :bfp:!!! Super strong line before the control line even fills in!!! \\:D/

I hope all you ladies get your BFP soon ❤️

Last edited:
9th month TTC. I forgot to use my opks when I had a bunch of ewcm, so I am guessing on my ovulation date. My cycle is still all over the place from stopping breastfeeding, but I think I ovulated on the 6th. Anyway here are my symptoms so far:

1 & 2 dpo- nothing significant
3dpo- sore boobs
4dpo- hunger, sore boobs, fatigue
5dpo- acne, irritable
6dpo- dizziness, insomnia, sore boobs
7dpo- not much of an appetite, insomnia, unable to concentrate , sore boobs, fatigue, feel hotter than usual
8dpo- feeling really happy/positive, nausea, unable to concentrate, sore boobs
9dpo- feeling really happy, nausea, fatigue, sore boobs
10dpo- [my app said I O'd on the 8th so I could be a couple days ahead. ] Anyway, feeling really happy which is odd for me during this time, sore boobs, nausea
11dpo- nine dpo according to app...fatigue, sore boobs, skin is blagh ...prob period. Testing in am with fmu
12dpo- (or ten dpo according to app.). tested at 4am and bfn...hm so after I wrote this earlier I had some light pink blood (it has mostly stopped now but very weird since af isn't until next week) I'm having a lot of back pain and sore boobs now.
13 dpo- ( or 11dpo according to app. ) a little light tan blood/spotting, sore boobs, backache, cramps, nausea, lots of creamy cm later today (I thought I started af), get full fast, lightheaded, insomnia.
14 dpo- i was obv wrong on my days if this is IB. Lightheaded, boobs bigger, hard to concentrate, fatigue, insomnia... I had a little red/pink spotting but now it is a little tan.. it couldnt be IB could it? I am not having much of a flow? I will update when I know whether this is AF or not
Definitely AF. Why did I let myself think anything else? Ugh

Last edited:
I posted on this thread almost 6 years ago with my first and thought it recap on this month. Have been TTC for roughly two years and in July we decided to stop OPK and timing and have a break. I usually spot every symptom and you would have thought I was pregnant every month with what I had (or thought I had!)
The one month I had nothing but sore bbs!!

Using date from app for O day

1-4dpo nothing really to report
5dpo - sore bbs. Couldnt put on vest top on without it hurting
6-10dpo - bbs sorer by the day, nothing else though
Tested 10dpo-thought I saw something but think I was making it up :bfn:

11dpo - tested in the evening :bfp:

12 dpo - digi
:bfp:

4th time TTC after 2 miscarriages and a partial molar pregnancy. We’re both desperate for this baby, and being a midwife doesn’t help the “broodyness!”

1dpo: clear, stringy cm.
2dpo: wet cm, cervix low, breast tender. Was up all night urinating.
3dpo: clear, wet cm.
4dpo: nauseous when looking at food. Tender nipples
5dpo: white creamy cm, cervix soft and high. Te Almost feels open? Acne on chin (I only ever get this when AF due, or pregnant), VERY tender nipples.
6dpo: EWCM, nipples slightly tender.
7dpo: cervix seems to have dropped, cm lumpy?? Pulling sensation in the right ovary area (my right Fallopian tube is blocked). Emotional.

Last edited:
10th month ttc. I took an OPK a week after AF ended and it was positive on the 2nd. I had tons of ewcm then, so I prob ovulated between the 2nd and the 4th (still had tons of ewcm on the 4th). We had sex early am on the 5th so idk if I am out this month or not. My husband was in/out of the hospital, so it wasnt as much of a priority this month unfortunately. Anyway, here goes...

1-5dpo: no symptoms really so far, which is new for me. I usually have some symptoms after ovulation. Will update later
6dpo- woke up really exhausted, body aches, sore boobs
7dpo- body aches, fatigue, sore/fuller boobs, mild cramps
8dpo- body aches, fatigues, boobs feel heavy/sore, skin looks better?, mild cramps
9dpo- boobs def bigger, nausea, body aches, fatigue. It is 11pm and I feel like I am going to barf
10dpo- extremely exhausted, body aches, boobs still bigger/tender, nausea.
--my dog has been around me ALL day, cuddling against me and not my husband at all. As soon as I go into another room, she watches, follows, & clings to me...last time she did this was when I was pregnant. My whole body feels extremely heavy/tired.
11 dpo- it is 5 am and I cant sleep.
... insomnia, anxiety, tender boobs, fatigue, body aches, hunger, dog still acting weird
12 dpo- BFN on a strip test. I know it's possible to still be but I guess I am prob not...we'll see but yea. I think taking alfalfa made my symptoms change this month & idk why my dog is acting so weird. ...
Back ache- weird pinching in back, tender boobs, insomnia, fatigue, body aches, hunger, nausea, creamy cm
13 dpo- nausea, insomnia, body aches, sore /heavy boobs, hunger, my dog is still more clingy to me. AF is supposed to be on friday according to app.. pretty sure it's coming tmrw actually bc I had some spotting
14 dpo- AF is def here...on to month 11 of ttc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"