symptoms by dpo, come join me!!!

So annoyed right now- all of my symptoms were saying "yes"... I just went to the bathroom and it was red with 1-2 clots.... Fffffff

So sorry to hear that. :( Could it have been a chemical maybe?

So sorry to hear that. :( Could it have been a chemical maybe?

I don't think so...I'm only6-7 dpo I think i was just symptom spotting way too much and got my hopes up... Af isn't due until Saturday or Sunday so who knows:dohh:

1-2 dpo - just cramping in the lower tummy, not concentrated
3-4 dpo - same, plus wake up both nights at 4 am with no reason. Very horny.
5 dpo - during the day-nothing, about 6pm a pain, concentrated in one spot in the lower tummy. Boobs got fuller. Can't sleep till 3am. Till that time can feel the tummy, plus can't stop thinking if I'm pregnant.
6 dpo - morning. Wake up, a pulling sensation in my lower back. Boobs still full. Pain in the lower tummy is gone. During the day - super irritable.
I'm a chef, so am used to standing all day, but, today in the evening - swollen ankles big time.
Weird dreams.
7 dpo - woke up with a gentle pulling sensation in my lower tummy. Not pain, but just as if someone is pressing on it.
Boobs feel huge, but it's every month before af like this.
Feeling really tired. And slightly nauseous. Very thirsty too. Low appetite.
Did a test, and, obviously, BFN.
8 dpo - I feel bloated!!! Hugely! Nothing else, really
9 dpo - couldn't flex my lower abs and do kegels properly.
Bloating continues (more than usually)

1-2 DPO - Left over O pains
3-4 DPO - Achingly sore boobs
5-6 DPO - Boobs still very sore, cramps
7-8 DPO - day 7 pinching pains both sides, pressure in foof and weird tingly feelings, feels like AF is due the next day, slight back ache which eased after a bath. Today is day 8, very tender nipples and appear slightly darker and lumpier, starving hungry.

Welcome to the ladies who have recently joined us :hi:

@1moreforme it's sounds to early for :af: if u are only 6-7 dpo, hang in there hun!

Another :bfn: this morning at 10DPO. Feel like I have a Uti. Could be cause of symptoms. Had pain in upper abdomen that was eased by eating... AF due in at least six days.

I'm teating tonight after work- my spotting is gone and my boobs are huge and sore

I just had ewcm again and a sharp shooting pain in my right ovary area a few times. Wonder what it could be? I wonder if maybe it's implantation?

Well if I'm implanting there's no spotting or anything... Is it possible to implant without spotting?

~ 4 dpo and a little crampy, tons of creamy CM and crazy cravings for spicy/salty food (which isn't a typical PMS craving for me and I spent my first trimester with DD wanting green salsa on everything), heartburn and odd dreams.

Laura- yes I believe you can... Just like I've read that you can bleed light or heavy, pink or brown... It's all so touchy!! everything I've read said IS or IB isn't uncommon but it's not common either.... So it could go either way!!

Fingers crossed for us all! I wondered if I should test tomorrow at 11dpo or hold of until 12dpo?

Fingers crossed for us all! I wondered if I should test tomorrow at 11dpo or hold of until 12dpo?

Laura, after year of trying I'm desperate to test the day after ovulation... What I actually did before.
And then every day afterwards :D Obviously with negative results the whole way...
I know it's hard... But. If it doesn't show positive straight away (if you are a lucky lady, who gets all the hormones in early) there is no point in testing until after a missed period. Try to hold on!

But... I know. I'm the same. I want to test now! And get a definite answer! But 7 dpo it's impossible, so I will just wound myself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->