symptoms by dpo, come join me!!!

Yup I tested at 7-8 DPO and then this morning at 8-9.... Bfn but that's without saying!

Woke up to red spotting when I wiped so I'm pretty sure it's pre AF spotting now, I'm not going to keep thinking its IB :(

Oh well on to the next!! AF is due this weekend, and I'll be way more prepared this time!

Laura I feel you on wanting to test a few days after ovulation. I keep telling myself to hold out until I'm late but I know I'm going to cave and probably test a few days before. Hold out as long as you can and fx'd you see a bfp first time.

Kayke, I am guessing I am 7dpo today too if I go by when I think I ovulated versus when I was supposed to. Holding out until fmu 5th of Jan and if not then waiting until I'm a few days late for AF

It's so hard to wait... Lol, I swore I wasn't going test until af but I caved, lol. I just want an answer so I'll know if I can have a drink N.Y.E.

I'm not really feeling any symptoms today so I'm feeling out anyway... Five days until af is due.

9 DPO for me today. And i'm grumpy. I'm in pain (tummy and groin), my boobs hurt, I keep weeing and I'm just so fed up with ttc, swear it's turning me into a bitter old cow :lol:.

I'm 12dpo today... I took my last test today with smu because fmu is never good for me, :bfn: :( still feel like I have a uti... Lower back pain, sore bbs, nausea... I feel like I'm out and these symptoms are all in my head. https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z36/LauraYoung222007/20141231_092152.jpg
Stark white test. :(

I felt out yesterday since there were absolutely no symptoms for me but this morning I'm so overly emotional for no reason whatsoever and my bbs are super achy so maybe I'm still in it I'm not sure...four more days and I'm testing early then if that's a bfn I'll test after AF is late late.

:bfn: for me too hun! :cry:

You're not out till AF rears her ugly head! There's still hope! You and Laura are showing promising symptoms :)

As for me, AF is due 1/7. I'll be testing 1/8 in a perfect world, but 1/4 at the earliest. I'm about 6-7 DPO now and the only symptoms I'm having are creamy white CM and a stuffy nose.

9 dpo for me today. And i'm grumpy. I'm in pain (tummy and groin), my boobs hurt, i keep weeing and i'm just so fed up with ttc, swear it's turning me into a bitter old cow :lol:.

snap!!

Hahaha so true for me too!!! Tested in am with wondfo and I swear I see something... I'll test when I get home just to double check.... Only 9-10 DPO... But I just can't wait any longer!!

I'm shocked... BFP! On wondfo! Darker then this morning!!!! I hope this is real!!!

OMG congrats bbe!!!! Wat an amazing new year suprise!!!!, So haps for you!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->