-*-TBH-*-

to be honest, i wish someone ELSE could tell my parents and then deal with the questions, my mom just telling everyone and their brother even if i ask them not to yet, and the constant talk of baby and nothing else. (before our wedding EVERY skype call was about, and only about, the wedding. when my dad tried to change the subject because he could tell i was over it, my mom would tell him off, even though it was a welcome change of topic. ugh. i don't think i can handle it:wacko:)

Tbh the nurse took twenty minutes to try get blood from me today :dohh: I'm always a struggle to get blood from :dohh: :haha: doesn't make it any better that I am also terrified of needles and blood... :S great way to start a scary Halloween though! :haha:

TBH, I had to unbutton my pants at work today. And I'm much more comfortable.

TBH I already broke out some maternity clothes and my belly band so that I can keep my pants unbuttoned! This belly is swelling much faster than last time.

LOL Smoore, I am already wearing maternity jeans, but my work pants are like 2 sizes too big (I lost weight right before I got pregnant). They are fine standing up, but just don't feel right sitting anymore! I only have a week and a half left at my job, then I will be working from home and won't need dress pants, I was hoping to get by without buying any maternity dress pants. I may go shopping this weekend and pick up a dress or two?

Tbh my blood work came back today and my hcg rose from 63.8 to 3682 in 10 days. :happydance:

LOL Smoore, I am already wearing maternity jeans, but my work pants are like 2 sizes too big (I lost weight right before I got pregnant). They are fine standing up, but just don't feel right sitting anymore! I only have a week and a half left at my job, then I will be working from home and won't need dress pants, I was hoping to get by without buying any maternity dress pants. I may go shopping this weekend and pick up a dress or two?

I'm jealous! Ha ha if I worked from home I would never leave pj pants!

I'm jealous! Ha ha if I worked from home I would never leave pj pants!

I am seeing lots of yoga pants in my future :haha:

Tbh, I got my first ultrasound booked for Friday and now I'm feeling guilty for leaving my doctor a bad rating online.

6foot, yaaay for an ultrasound! everything look good?

tbh, i didn't want to go to this girl's wedding party (we've hung out twice? friend of a friend, pretty sure my husband and i were the token white people invite:roll:) but i feel horrible for totally forgetting and just totally no showing even after i told her i could make it but my husband wasn't sure. but we're hardly even friends! why do i feel so awful? i hate being such a push over. ugh. :sad1:

Tbh I just told Kian for the first time that "there's a baby in mummy's tummy" and he just looked at me like I was crazy and went "No" then laughed his wee head off :haha:

Tbh I've been so ill this pregnancy that I've lost a stone in just three weeks :S literally everything I eat comes back up within fifteen minutes and I'm just drained, these past few days water isn't even staying down so my midwife is concerned about dehydration so she got me a doctors appointment for tomorrow and he's getting me some anti sickness tablets thank God! Has anyone else had to get them and if so how long did they take to work and how effective are they? Praying for a miracle here! :haha:

Tbh I've been so ill this pregnancy that I've lost a stone in just three weeks :S literally everything I eat comes back up within fifteen minutes and I'm just drained, these past few days water isn't even staying down so my midwife is concerned about dehydration so she got me a doctors appointment for tomorrow and he's getting me some anti sickness tablets thank God! Has anyone else had to get them and if so how long did they take to work and how effective are they? Praying for a miracle here! :haha:

I'm on Zofran and was just taking 1 tablet every 6 hours, my Dr increased it to 2 bc it wasn't helping too much. Well, that hasn't seemed to help either :haha: but it does take the edge off if not anything else!!!! They did work miracles with my 1st.

love this idea!!

tbh im so paranoid and just want to be in the second trimester. i just want everything to go right and baby to be as healthy as can be.

Tbh..... I'm in work and It feels like someone is twisting my nipples. Just wanna go home and take my bra off ha :( ..pregnancy is so attractive . Didn't have sore boobs at all in last pregnancy

TBH, I just told my boss (I literally have a week left at this job, but I wanted to explain why I was using so much sick time in the last week and not just trying to use it up before I leave) and he totally said he already suspected it! LOL

Also, I told my friend who I mentioned earlier had the MC about the time we got pregnant and I was worried to tell her, I just went ahead and told her and she told me she'd had a second MC since then :cry: First a blighted ovum then a chemical. I felt so bad. But she seemed pretty cool to talk about me and when I'd get my scan and stuff. I hope she is doing okay.

Tbh I'm wearing a nursing bra just because it's comfortable.

Tbh, I just bought a pair of converse booties for the little one. Idek if it has feet yet.

Tbh I got my anti sickness tablets today , I still feel sick but I haven't been sick at all since taking them! :happydance:

Tbh last time I was pregnant before I found out the sex of the baby I had a dream I was in a shop and seen a blue elephant teddy and thought I should buy that for my baby boy and after that I was convinced I was having a boy, I know its a 50/50 but my dream turned out to be right! :haha: but the thing is a few nights ago I had a dream that I was redressing two dolls because whoever had dressed them had put boy clothes on the girl and girl clothes on the boy and as strange as it sounds even though they where dolls in the dream they where my babies...... :dohh: and now I'm thinking a big fat UHHOHH :haha: and its not impossible because oh's granny I think it was was a twin.... :help: :haha:

Tbh I am still absolutely convinced I'm having a girl but the dream has just totally thrown me off! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->