-*-TBH-*-

TBH I've been calling this baby a girl everytime I talk about him/her. DH says he/she is a girl, I can't really decide, and I knew for a fact DS was a boy, I knew it as soon as I took the test. I feel like I'm gonna call my baby a girl for 20 weeks and then find out the whole time he or she was a boy. Lol

Tbh I can never get that feeling if it's a boy or girl. Last pregnancy I wanted a girl so I felt it WAS a girl. It was a boy :dohh: this time I honestly can't tell one way or the other. I want to say girl bc I'm leaning towards having a girl but I want to say boy bc I was wrong last time (although I'd love another boy this time!) So I don't trust my instincts one bit :haha:

TBH My doctor's surgery must be the most incompetent surgery in the whole of the UK! I had one lot of blood taken which came back as they didn't mark the bottles. 2nd time the same thing happened. Once I can understand, but the 2nd time no excuse. Not only that I'm already anxious enough about the NT screening which includes bloods to be done by a certain date, which won't get done at this rate! So more blood having to be taken out of me when its hard enough to get blood out of me and I end up with massive bruises. However, I will be also getting my iron checked as they think I'm also anemic, if they can mark their bottles for once.

tbh I'm scared I can't get the proper prenatal care or anything since I lost my job and have no insurance. And who the heck is going to hire a pregnant woman!? My husband is in the process of getting a job, but it won't be enough. I can't apply for state insurance since they require some sort of income...

so tbh I am scared as hell.

Tbh I failed as a mother today. I shouted at my almost 2 year old because she was behaving like a two year old, because I'm exhausted, because I'm hormonal and because I'm struggling to hold it all together today. I feel terrible.
And the worst thing? She's still the same amazing, loving little girl that she was before I yelled... She should at least hate me for a bit.

TBH, today was a rough day. I feel like I have to do it all at our house sometimes. DH and I both work full time, and in his defense he also has one class at university to finish. But I wash dishes, I swear, every freaking night. I beg him to wash them once, he doesn't wash them all, and of course I have to finish all of his and the rest while cooking dinner by myself, clean the kitchen, do laundry (I am the ONLY person who does laundry)....it sucks. When DH and I started living together, we agreed I'd handle the laundry and DH would do the dishes, and we'd split the rest of the chores. But somehow it's morphed into me doing 85% of the dishes and 100% of the laundry, and nothing else gets done anymore. It's so frustrating.

TBH, today was a rough day. I feel like I have to do it all at our house sometimes. DH and I both work full time, and in his defense he also has one class at university to finish. But I wash dishes, I swear, every freaking night. I beg him to wash them once, he doesn't wash them all, and of course I have to finish all of his and the rest while cooking dinner by myself, clean the kitchen, do laundry (I am the ONLY person who does laundry)....it sucks. When DH and I started living together, we agreed I'd handle the laundry and DH would do the dishes, and we'd split the rest of the chores. But somehow it's morphed into me doing 85% of the dishes and 100% of the laundry, and nothing else gets done anymore. It's so frustrating.

Sometimes men have to be treated like kids. I know this is going to sound very patronising to him but maybe make a chore chat when your both have a free 5 minutes or so. If he does his chores for the week find a way to reward him. From you taking your son out so DH can focus on his uni work or if your in the mood something of the sexual nature, although I know you may not want to. I'm so off sex this pregnancy, even hand jobs are once in a blue moon for my guy.

Sometimes men have to be treated like kids. I know this is going to sound very patronising to him but maybe make a chore chat when your both have a free 5 minutes or so. If he does his chores for the week find a way to reward him. From you taking your son out so DH can focus on his uni work or if your in the mood something of the sexual nature, although I know you may not want to. I'm so off sex this pregnancy, even hand jobs are once in a blue moon for my guy.

LOL we talked about it last night, he agreed that I definitely do more than I do and he has greed to do better.

Tbh If my dates are right I'm 11 weeks today! :happydance: getting so close to the safe mark now Phew! I just can't wait for my scan to make sure everything is going well! And also I can't wait to tell everyone :happydance:

Tbh I'm avoiding going to the doctor to try to hold onto the hope that this baby is OK just for a little longer. :cry:

Tbh im feeling so drained from being so ill for a month and loosing so much weight so quickly because of it , I just feel as weak as kitten and just so tired all the time :/ and I'm not able to keep up with the the house work atm, I mean it takes any little energy I have to look after my two year old all day, and it's really getting to me that the house is getting messy! I mean I'm no clean freak or anything but mess just irritates me so much :/ fingers crossed I get some energy back soon to get my ass into gear before it drives me nuts! :haha:

Tbh my scan would have been tomorrow but I had to move it back as it made more sense because I had to be down in the hospital a week later for another appointment with oh and we don't want him taking too many days off, but still .... :brat: this next week is going to drag sooo much!!!! :haha:

TBH I am having a very hard time drinking the three liters of fluid my doctor wants me to drink every day. It's a lot of water!

Tbh, I didn't need my hubby to tell me, "wow! You really look really pregnant!" When I'm only just over ten weeks! Hahaha!

tbh this thread made me giggle, thanks for making it!

tbh i miscarried then found out 3 weeks later im pregnant, went from no line to big line in a day, thats not normal right? like no AF in the middle? Id go see a doctor but then im scared of being told im a silly billy for not waiting a while! then one min i think oh its twins, 100% convnced its a set of healthy twins, the next i think its my body playnig tricks! then theres a pain in my lower left belly which hurts and i convince myself its etopic... i think i need a doctor, like a shrink lol

Im happy in my bubble atm, i dont wanna doc to burst it, i need a good kick up the backside and to just go!

tbh ive been fighting with myself from i found out, ive peed on more sticks than normal, todays one was really bold positive so that was nice!

TBH, I just noticed an embarrassing symptom...my feet are REALLY stinky. I don't usually have stinky feed, so I'm calling it on pregnancy...also it's cold though so I've started wearing slippers a lot, which may contribute...but still. OMG they stink.

Love this thread!!

Wide awake at 4:10am!!!

Tbh I'm sick of being sick even water tastes like acid!!!

I had one bite of an apple and I was sick all morning!!!

I can't keep my folic acid down so panicking

But I have a early scan on Friday so hopefully the baby is all good!!

Rant over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"