• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Tbh another wee girly here! Go team pink! :pink: :haha: :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Tbh a young guy just came to the door to deliver underlay and as soon as I opened the door Kian runs upto him and goes "Daddy!" ..... :dohh: this is becoming quite the embarrassing habit :shy: :haha:

Yay Sarah!! Your feelings were right! Congratulations!

Kian sounds like a silly one for sure! I hope he stops that soon. Haha!

Tbh, it's 4:30 am and I just woke with a belly ache. Ugh. Hopefully it goes soon.

Congratulations on all your beautiful baby girls!!! :baby:

TBH Everything feels like such hard work this week, what's that all about?!

TBH I am feeling like a total invalid these days. Everything I do is so hard, and that is if I can muster up any energy to do anything at all!!!

TBH I wish my OH would come home from work early so he can take our son to his doctors appointment! I'm too comfy on the couch haha

TBH - I wish there was a nice way to ask people to stop asking me how I am doing! I am exhausted! My anxiety attacks are getting worse and more frequent. My back hurts so bad. My legs ach. My uterus cramps up constantly. My head hurts and I keep getting migraines. My boobs hurt. I feel like I am gonna barf. I am uncomfortable and in pain and stressed out!!! AND I hate telling people I am OK when I am not but I am not gonna whine about how miserable I am because for one thing, it gets old but also I am so thankful for this chance to be so miserable!!! zzzzzzzzzzz maybe I am just super emotional because I am so tired.

Whew! Thanks for letting me rant :)

Kajastarlight :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope your feeling better hun, and rant away!! It helps haha I do it all the time

TBH wish hospitals hadn't changed the induction process at the hospital back home, friend went in at 9am and had to have persaries instead of having her waters broken! Almost 12 hours later still only 4cms. We were hoping little one was here by now, we're all too impatient haha

I want to join in on the fun....

TBH I miss having control of my body and doing what I want

Congrats Sarah!! Yay!

Kajastarlight, I hope you feel better. :hugs: I have just started replying "fine" and leaving it at that cause I don't want to tell people anymore either lol.

Tbh, I have "sampled" way too many Girl Scout Cookies tonight and I am nervous about my glucose test Friday!

TBH I really really want a girl scout cookie! One of the chocolate coconut ones, which is odd cos I don't like coconut very much. :wacko:

Also TBH my abdominal muscles are starting to feel like they are CONSTANTLY being stretched. Not very comfortable. :nope:

Tbh, I really want a big slice of pizza from a local pizza shop in my hometown. Mmmmmm! Darn gluten!

TBH I'm having a can't be arsed day, to tired, too uncomfortable and too sick of being ignored all day by OH while he's constantly on his phone or laptop so I've decided I'm not getting out of bed, just gonna stay here and sulk all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->