-*-TBH-*-

TBH, I'm over all the massive enthusiasm from in-laws (mostly) every time I see them. I know people are being nice, but sometimes it just gets too much to be constantly answering "How's the bubs doing?", "How are you feeling?", "How far along now?" etc etc. I can't imagine how it's going to be when bubs is finally here!:wacko:

^^i totally understand this. I am more than "pregnant"!! Tbh - would be nice to have the occasional, normal adult conversation.

(Of course when I want to talk about bubs, you all need to listen then!) :haha:

Tbh I just pointed to my bump and said "Kian there's a baby in Mummy's tummy, your baby sister" and Kian gets his wee hand and starts to rub my tummy going "ahh baby mummy's tummy" :') it was just the cutest thing ever! <3

Tbh, I think I'm being too relaxed with this pregnancy. I'm not buying things when I have the opportunity and it'll soon bite me on the bum.

TBH I really did not want to get out of bed this morning and my instincts were spot on.:coffee:

Tbh I might as well just sit on the loo all day with the amount of bloody times I have to go per day! :dohh:

Tbh I have a scan in half an hour!! So excited to find out the gender! (hopefully)

Tbh, I am so sad I failed the one hour glucose test. I had gd with my dd and thought I would avoid it this time as I weigh a lot less. Oh well...3 hour test this week on Wednesday, blah.

Good luck at your can m2010!

At least I will have three hours to play quietly on my iPad, haha.

Tbh I wish mobile phones had cameras back in the day like they do now.....
Got so many lovely pics of the new pup I couldn't even dream of getting of my lost angel kiara at that age :'(

Sorry you failed the 1 hour test :hugs: Good luck on the 3 hour one!

Congratulations on your girl! We're having a girl this time too :)

I'm sorry you don't have teeny puppy pictures :hugs: We have one from our older dog. The breeder sent it to us. We didn't get him until he was 4 months old. Did you get her from a breeder? Maybe they have pictures they can give you?

I have one or two pics of kiara from being tiny but there bad quality like film pictures. It's 13 years ago now so mobiles that were actually mobile were only just about. She didn't come from a breeder either, she was rescued from an awful house over run by dirty kids and scruffy parents who hadn't found it appropriate to have their adult dogs neutered.
She was an amazing dog, really couldn't have asked for anything more from her xx well apart from maybe a few more healthy years :'( xx

Tbh I also wish I could stop feeling so much like kiara feels like she's been replaced. I wear a locket with ashes in all the time, have an urn on the fire place, pictures by my bed and even have her tattooed on my arm but can't shake this awful feeling of guilt that she will feel she's not important just because she's gone :'(
I just couldn't leave the puppy where she was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->