• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Tbh, I'm fed up of being a slave. You've worked 2x 4hr shift and 1x 8hr shift a week for the past 4 weeks yet still expect me to cook for you, clean up after you, and have the house spick and spam for when you return from work. If you wash your work clothes you ONLY wash your work clothes being a selfish pig using a full load (and more) of detergent! I ask you to help me and your reply is "so you expect me to go to work then come home and clean as well?" You've had 4 days off a week and just sit on your f*cking arse playing on your PC and watching me do everything, as well as look after DD who has been poorly during that time too!! I barely get a real lay in, yet when it's my turn to get up you cry for extra hours in bed and wake up when you please. You work 3-7pm and 12-8pm. Grow some balls!

Tbh im am supposed to be getting a wisdom tooth removed today.... Yes today ... Friday the 13th.... :dohh:

Tbh I am so fed up with my daughter getting ill from pre school! She was never ill before this now it's every other week!

Tbh im am supposed to be getting a wisdom tooth removed today.... Yes today ... Friday the 13th.... :dohh:

TBH I got married on Friday 13th. You'll be fine. Do you have a good supply of savoury broth and icecream on hand?

TBH I'm glad I don't have to leave the house at all today! OH dropped our son off at school and is out for work all day and will be picking up him up from school so I can have a lazy day as all housework is done too!

TBH - Friday the 13th has always been a good day for me! Hopefully today will be no different!!!

@Sarah - hope your extraction goes well!

@Zebbed - my kidlets were the same way! But it died down after a bit. I personally think its good for growing a strong immune system! :) :hugs: hope you two can get through this period without too much misery!

TBH I'm pretty sure even though I can't quite feel it inside, SOMEONE is using my bladder as a trampoline. I keep getting these little shock instant desires to pee that are there one second and gone the next. :haha:

Tbh, I think this little girlie is going to be nameless forever!

To be honest I don't give a monkies if my mil doesn't like how I'm spelling Finnley. I don't like it spelt Finlay and I don't care if that's the "correct spelling".

TBH I'm really happy DH has been so supportive of me throughout this. I really truly didn't expect it from him.

Also I can't stand my MIL.

@Sarah I've been told mine can't come out while pregnant and they really need too. Good luck you'll be fine.

@Sarah I've been told mine can't come out while pregnant and they really need too. Good luck you'll be fine.[/QUOTE said:
I had one out while pregnant - they just couldn't sedate me or give me laughing gas or anti anxiety meds or any of that.... it sucked! But had to be done.....

Tbh I thankfully didn't have to get it out in the end as the blister type thing (whatever you call it haha) had cleared up a bit since I had been using warm salt water , still has to be done asap after baby if born but so so glad I didn't have to get it done quite yet! And that the pain has calmed down a hell of a lot! :thumbup:

TBH something isn't right. OH's being really secretive while ignoring me whilst being on his phone and playing his gae yet can't be bothered to talk to me then muttering under his breath, I ask him what he says and all I get is "just talking to myself".

Tbh I've just ordered my first set of crochet hooks online! Ahhh I can't wait for them to come so I can finally start to practise and then if I'm actually any good... :dohh: try and make my little girl a newborn hat and even more if I get the hang of it! Love all the cute wee bows you can make too <3

Aww Sarah that sounds great!!!
I got some wool but couldn't find my needles haha so gave up on the idea of knitting

I'm sorry smartie! :hugs: maybe a date night or some alone time is needed? My hubby gets like that too. We just get in a rut of the same ole same ole and need alone time!!

Congrats Sarah! Sounds fun! Wish I had any sort of creative skill lol.

Tbh, this valentines day was a bit of a let down. Hubby used to be so romantic, lol. He did take dd to the park while I got a bath though, so that was a plus!

TBH, I'm over all the massive enthusiasm from in-laws (mostly) every time I see them. I know people are being nice, but sometimes it just gets too much to be constantly answering "How's the bubs doing?", "How are you feeling?", "How far along now?" etc etc. I can't imagine how it's going to be when bubs is finally here!:wacko:

Tbh pain from heartburn last night was SO bad I cried cos I though alien was trying to burst thru my ribs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->