• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

One thing I can say that makes your dog's love so special, the fact that they are one of the very few beings that will love you unconditionally and always put your happyness first! My sweet Luna dispises our ferrett, but she just sits there and lets him climb on her (until I see and get him away from her) and never even growls at him. Because she knows that I would be upset if he got hurt.... I bet your Kiara is happy to know that you have another puppy to love you as much as she did. (or as close to it as the new puppy can) Because Kiara decided you are worth all the love a dog could possibly give. :hugs:

She definitely won't feel replaced :hugs: She had the best life because of you. She's just happy that you will have another little puppy to love the way you loved her. :hugs:

Thank you both so much!
I just wish I was at the point I could think of her and not be sad! We had much more happy times than we did sad but I just can't get my head around her not being her!
There's a kiara shaped hole in my heart that may only be part filled but anything other than her!!
I don't think i'll ever get over losing her!
I know to some people it's hard to comprehend but it's been awful

I understand completely. I haven't lost a dog yet since being an adult (not the family dog, I mean) and I'm absolutely dreading it. We lost one of our cats on Nov 24 last year. The exact same day we saw this little bug and her heart beat for the first time. It was a roller coaster of a day. Blue was 17.5 years old and she passed at home on her little bed next to the warm fire. I still can't believe she's gone. I have also lost some ferrets and I still can't talk about them without getting sad. Animals really do grab your heart and never let go.

This new puppy will never replace your dog. Puppies aren't replacements but they do help heal. Kiara will be happy to see you love that little pup. :hugs:

Aww hun I'm so sorry about your cat and ferrets :hugs:
They do just grab u and never let go

tbh it's 00:30 and i'm still up... OH had to work nights tonight and I can't sleep properly when he's not in bed with me :wacko: luckily I can sleep in tomorrow.

m2010 congratulations on your baby girl! How exciting :cloud9: Can't WAIT to find out what ours is next week.

pink_phoenix your Kiara would be so happy for you that you have a puppy in your life again to do all the things she can no longer do for you, and she would never begrudge another puppy your love after being so fortunate to have it in her own life.

TBH (tmi) my nipples have mutated into things I don't even recognise and have absolutely no control over. But I think I finally get it a little, after the last week or so, how incredible this is and how fleeting and how much I'm going to miss it when it's done.

Haha, my nipples have changed so much too! They didn't at all last pregnancy but are way bigger and darker now, ha tmi, sorry!

Phoenix- I lost my fur baby two years ago and still can't talk about it. Love my new pup to death, but I so know what you mean!i think for sure they would want us to have a new companion, just like is something happened to us, we wouldn't want them to be alone!!

Tbh, having a sick toddler and being up all night makesme scared of the newborn phase! I have forgotten what it's like to be up and down all night. Hopefully mother nature kicks in!

Tbh, having a sick toddler and being up all night makesme scared of the newborn phase! I have forgotten what it's like to be up and down all night. Hopefully mother nature kicks in!

I am so with you on this! I was so tired the other night I sat on the toilet and cried! Now I'm ill to! Hope your lo is better soon! X

Axt - TBH - I am afraid of the newborn phase too!!! I was up all night with a sick Husband (well he is not sick, he got two teeth pulled last week and it was hurting him pretty bad) and I was thinking - Gosh! Am I gonna be able to manage when Ian comes?????

TBH also - and this may sound crazy, but I am afraid that I won't be good at parenting WITH someone. I was 6 months pregnant with DS2 when my kids' father and I split up so I am very used to just kinda doing it all my way.... What if Hubby's idea of how things should be done end up very different then mine?? I mean, so far when we talk about it he seems happy to agree with me on most things, but what if talking and doing end up being two different things??? *sigh*

Axt - TBH - I am afraid of the newborn phase too!!! I was up all night with a sick Husband (well he is not sick, he got two teeth pulled last week and it was hurting him pretty bad) and I was thinking - Gosh! Am I gonna be able to manage when Ian comes?????

TBH also - and this may sound crazy, but I am afraid that I won't be good at parenting WITH someone. I was 6 months pregnant with DS2 when my kids' father and I split up so I am very used to just kinda doing it all my way.... What if Hubby's idea of how things should be done end up very different then mine?? I mean, so far when we talk about it he seems happy to agree with me on most things, but what if talking and doing end up being two different things??? *sigh*

You'll be just fine on both fronts!

TBH I'm so sick of being sick! This baby needs to let up on me.

TBH besides the heartburn and some backache I'm feeling pretty good. Finally feeling baby move consistently (SO VERY COOL) and have some extra energy and am able to sleep through the entire night without getting up to pee!! :happydance: (not trying to brag, just wanted to share the good as well as the bad :blush:)

Tbh - WHY did I think organising my 4 year olds birthday party myself.... Whilst pregnant.... Was a good idea???!! What is wrong with just booking somewhere that does everything???? I am a fool :dohh:

A fool surrounded by half baked cakes, half filled party bags & vague ideas for party games. I want my bed :brat:

TBH I feel really heavy. Not like any part of me is particularly big or swollen or expanded in any way, just like everything I was already made out of has gotten heavier, or gravity has increased. :shrug::coffee:

TBH why is my local doctors such a waste of time... OH needs an appointment and can't get one until next Friday :wacko:

TBH I'm bummed that my son is back in school on monday, I love having him at home with me!! :cry:

Tbh Kian's latest one is "Awwhh your such a good boy Mummy!" :haha:

Tbh - there are times when I just want to walk out of MIL's house & never go back. No drama, just done.

Aww k4th I know the feeling very well, would hate to go thru it and be preggo tho :hugs::hugs:

tbh I wish my OH would say no to work sometimes when they call him in. I know he's doing it to make up for the overtime he won't do when this baby arrives but he's been in work for most of this week and will be for the most of next week.. I miss him..

tbh I wish my son wasn't back in school tomorrow, I'll be alone in the day again :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->