• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

TBH I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing.
Hubby & I were at the store today and before leaving, I said, let's get something for the baby (haven't gotten anything yet). We walked around looking at different things realizing we had no idea what we really need and left without getting anything.

Oh it's not my day today,
First of all fell down the stairs this morning with Ruby ( the puppy) and as I didn't want to let go of her I didn't put my hands down so my tail bone has taken the brunt of the fall, I actually think I've broke my arse!

Then looked again at the other house and decided it's just to far gone to go for. Landlord was going to give us a weeks free rent but we would be that out of pocket I don't even think 6 weeks free would have made up for the work! So back to square one with the house hunting and need to find something asap.
I just want to go home and cry my self to sleep!

Oh no! I'm sorry pinkpheonix! That sounds terrible! We're you able to go to the dr to get checked out after your fall? I hope you are able to find something move in ready!

Mamaloco, I was the same with my first! I found the registry checklists stores give you when you register sooooo helpful. Granted, I ended up with more than I needed, but it was nice to feel prepared!

Tbh, my poor dd has watched Frozen 4 times in the the past 3 days...I am terrible, haha.

Tbh, I'm so tired today. I've been working non stop this past week trying to catch up on orders (I'm a wahm who sews baby clothes) and I have another huge week ahead of me. Kiddo is sleeping and I'm sitting on my butt watching TV instead of cutting fabric. :cry:

Tbh, I'm feeling really motivated today unlike usual. Despite it being my birthday I gave OH a lay in and now have to spend the whole day cleaning and still prepare tea. Sister, BIL and nephew are coming tonight to see us for the first time since moving a year ago - sisterly love, eh?

Happy bday smartie!

Tbh, hubby and I haven't had sex in about 3 months...yes months!! Poor guy.

Happy bday smartie!

Tbh, hubby and I haven't had sex in about 3 months...yes months!! Poor guy.

I had sex for the first time last week in 6-7 weeks and it felt amazing. Had it again the next night and my poor area didn't know what had hit it :haha:

Thank you ladies :flower:

TBH I think I've overworked myself now :dohh:

TBH - Sex?? what is this sex you speak of??? I think I may have a distant memory of it.... but I am not really sure I know what that is. (same with sleep! lol)

Happy birthday smartie
Hope you had a great day :hugs:

Sex??? Yes I just about remember what that is, between me and OH we spend that much time in hospital I'm suprised we get owt else done!!

He's been taken in today so all alone at home which is awful, first time in this house I've been alone and I'm shitting my pants!!

tbh this week has just been awful so far. DS has caught a bug or something and he's really sick and OH thinks he's coming down with it now too :( fingers crossed I don't get sick too, that's the last thing I need!

Tbh I think my new puppy it's nuts, she's completely obsessed with the washing machine
IMG_20150225_194708.jpg
Every time I go in the kitchen she barks and jumps at it so thought showing it her properly would help.......now she just cries to go in it haha

OMG she is TOO CUTE!!!! I just want to love on her and snuggle her!!! <3 <3 <3
Maybe she needs one of those cave type dog bed things :)

Sex? We've done it once since my BFP and it was amazing. Now he's holding us up....

Cute puppy!

TBH I quit my job due to being treated poorly and now I have no idea what to do with myself. It's depressing.

We have one of the crate/cages for her that she loves, full of blankets and her teddies but for some reason she just loves the washer haha! She sits watching the washing going round when it's on, reminds me of the old daz adverts

Aww no mrshudson sorry work was bad enough to make you want to quit!! It's hard trying to fill your days once you don't have work to go to but u will soon fill them trust me. After my brain op and being struck off for disability I went stir crazy but now I'm busier than I've ever been

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->