• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Your puppy is adorable!

Tbh, my patience has completely disappeared today and I feel awful about it. :cry:

Tbh my bump is getting mahoosive :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1
Aww too scared I know how u feel, my patience went out the window soon as I'd missed my period and I don't see any sign of it coming back at any point soon haha

Yayyy Sarah lovely bump x

Tbh, kiddo has decided to start pointing out every penis he sees... :dohh: His own, dh's (clothed!), the dogs'. I hear a lot of "pisses"... It's quite funny that that is how he says penis.

Awww that is so adorable
My sisters little boy used to call it a Billy! Oh it made me chuckle

TBH I've kinda slipped into bad habits again now that I'm feeling more human. Gotta cut back on the sugar and the processed foods again or I'm going to be a house in 20 weeks time :nope:

I'm so scared about being really huge! My belly is gigantic now! At least 4 weeks ahead of what I was with my son. I've gained less weight but my tummy is very round already. :( I'm not going to be able to move come June!

Tbh it's almoast 10pm and this little girl must have called room service from down there or something :haha: because all of a sudden I got a huge craving for sweet and sour so I went and made a stir fry .... It tastes effing amazing if I do say so myself :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2
TBH I want a fricking cigarette.

Haven't had one since I found out I was pregnant. Not going to. I just really want one. :hissy::sulk:

Tbh I'm technically in the 3rd tri but I don't want to move over yet. This is my last pregnancy and I want it to last as much as i would like him here its so confusing! X

Tbh, I have the morning to myself and I really need to go to the store and clean soooooo bad. Instead I am in bed and then going to take a long bath.

zebbed89 - TBH, I like the second tri bords better than the third too! I am a mess of "this is taking fooorreeevvveeerrrr" and "OMG I have so much to do still and so little time!!!!" but the 3rd tri bords are almost all about labor watch and I don't need to torture myself with that right now!

Tbh I was so bored when lo went to bed and oh went to football so instead of doing housework... I painted me some Mickey mouse nails! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
Tbh I'm fed up of people telling me that I will definitely have more than one baby, despite OH and I assuring them that this is our first and last pregnancy...

I know it's a silly thing to rant about but it's just so patronising. Yes I know I'm only 19, yes I know I have 'time to change my mind', yes I know once the baby is born I will forget all about morning sickness but the truth is we only want one child.

I was an only child until I was 19 and loved it. We like that family members will watch one child for us quite happily, when most people are put off at sitting two children at once. I wish people would just accept that decision, why is it so hard to believe?

TBH I seriously wish I was single
OH is just a selfish lazy wanker and doing more harm than good!
Stupid men!!
:'(

pink_phoenix - :hugs: that is just the most horrid feeling ever! I won't go as far as saying I wish I was single, but I wish my OH would pull his head out of his rear sometimes!! Sometimes he actually gets pissed off at me when I want to go take a bath because my back hurts and he wants me to sit and watch TV with him.... um.... really???? Other times he understands and that is nice but it kinda makes it even more confusing!

He's just doing my head in, I'm cleaning, sorting the puppy and lizards out and pretty much everything else, I feel like I'm already single!
His excuse is that he's just had a new tattoo on his hand so they can't get wet and his new meds are making him poorly.
HELLO!! I'm pregnant!! Not to mention disabled and struggling to get my self dressed but do I make an excuse at 7 am when pup needs to be up for a poop and feeding??? NO!
Grow some balls man or do one seriously

egk - that sounds maddening! Sucks you have to deal with that! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"