-*-TBH-*-

Tbh this was my little squishy baby two years ago! He's just so so little!! :cry: :haha:
Oh and that is my Instagram if anyone wants to follow :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
Honnestly I don't have a clue what that is :dohh: but glad it's all okay! :hugs:

Right now my placenta is covering my cervix. In most cases it will move up and away as the uterus grows. Hopefully mine will. If not it means am early c section.

Fingers crossed it does love! I'm sure they will be keeping a close eye on it for you! :flower: and thanks :) he was just so little! Especially for a boy born at 6.15 pounds , looking back at old photos just makes me so excited to have another little bundle in the house! Kian will love it too, ever since meeting his baby cousin who was born in August he's been obsessed with babies! :haha:

That's so sweet!

My little guy was 6 lb 11 oz when he was born. So teeny. I can't wait for a tiny little one either. Well, I'd like to wait until at least the middle of June but you know what I mean! Haha!

Tbh, I just made this little bug's first purchase today. A new rainbow wrap for my second rainbow kiddo. <3

Glad you got to the bottom of it too_scared! Fx that placenta of yours gets shifting. Think upward thoughts! :hugs:

TBH I am so very very glad it's Friday.

Thank you all for the good thoughts. :hugs:

Just back, it is complete placenta previa. Doctor said it's nothing to worry about at this stage as most previa will resolve itself as time goes on.

Tbh, I'm so grateful for all you lovely ladies here on bnb!

Sooo glad! I had a few friends with that. In both cases it moved up :)

Thank you all for the good thoughts. :hugs:

Just back, it is complete placenta previa. Doctor said it's nothing to worry about at this stage as most previa will resolve itself as time goes on.

Tbh, I'm so grateful for all you lovely ladies here on bnb!

Sooo glad! I had a few friends with that. In both cases it moved up :)

Oh, that's so great to hear! Thank you so much!

Tbh I have my second scan booked for this Tuesday!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Very exciting! Are you team yellow or are you going to find out if you can?

:flower:

TBH I think I have a very long fight ahead of me and it's not going to be very much fun.

We are finding out if we can, way too nosey not to know! :haha:

Ps hope you're okay? :flower:

Tbh

We have our gender scan on Wednesday, which is our daughters third birthday.. I'd love it if we could find out the gender to do a lovely reveal on such a special day, then go back to not knowing so we can experience the surprise at the birth! Lol

So happy all is well tooscared! My sil had that and is resolved by week 30!

Good luck with your scans amy and Sarah! Any gender hunches?

So happy all is well tooscared! My sil had that and is resolved by week 30!

Good luck with your scans amy and Sarah! Any gender hunches?

I'm convinced this is another girl. Purely due to my symptoms and loss of appetite - didn't experience any of that with my son. I was sick every day during my pregnancy with my daughter and I think I managed about 5 full sized meals in the 9 months! Lol

I've been convinced since day one that I'm carrying a wee girly this time but oh thinks it's another wee boy, going to make some sort of bet to see who's right! :haha: We both knew it was a boy last time me from a gender dream and oh just had a feeling haha , so it will be interesting to see who's right both times round :p :flower:

Tbh I just started to order some bits of fabric to make Kian's patchwork blanket! :happydance: now to wait till next weeks payday so I can actually buy the sewing machine :dohh: :haha: and a few more patterned fabrics and also start a colour scheme for bumps blanket that I will be making if Kian's goes to plan! Wish me luck... I'm going to need it! :haha: :flower:

Tbh I love this forum and the great support from all the ladies for each other! Re sores your faith in people after crappy days

Also to be very honest I want to thank the ladies who shared on their gender disappointment, it's some thing I'm starting to feel anxious about. Anxious and so very wrong but I just can't help it!

TBH.. I am hungry, but have no will power to get off my couch to get food. It's a never ending battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->