-*-TBH-*-

Tbh I wish I could get to sleep better at night, I'm just so uncomfy atm not growing pains or anything but more tummy pains from sickness , and hugging onto a sick bowl when you are trying to sleep doesn't help you get off to sleep either tbh :dohh:

Tbh I can't wait to get this house redecorated! We moved in four months ago and the hideous decor from the previous people who lived here is still here, can't wait to get rid of it! Fingers crossed it will at least be started in the next month! :thumbup: :haha:

TBH, I don't care anymore because I'm not missing out a single thing.

TBH I'm not going to get away with my current work clothes much longer, maternity shopping here I come.

TBH - This whole morning sickness thing that's dying down gradually has me really stumped. I thought I was getting the hang of it, the nausea wasn't gone completely (except on days when it is, which are great!) but I had pretty much figured out the triggers and gotten a handle on it.

Oh no nononononono. Not today says my pregnant body. :nope::nope:

Now in all fairness I didn't eat quite as much today as usual and I didn't drink a lot, but not as little as some days. So the question is, did I just end up dry heaving for the first time in over 7 days because my stomach got too empty or did I not feel like eating anything because of the morning sickness fairy who's on central mountain time even if I'm not? :shrug:

I sort of miss my cycle. At least I knew roughly what to expect from one week to the next :dohh:

Tbh I am so pissed off :growlmad: didn't get to go to my scan today as we needed to get petrol on the way down because it was too low to go get all the way there never mind back (the hospital is miles away) and there was absolutely no petrol on this end of the island! It's a bloody joke where I stay this happens ALL the time and not even with just petrol but with food to it's like living in the effing stone ages! :haha:
I'm really really disappointed tbh though :cry: because I really don't know when I will be able to get another appointment as the sonographer only comes up every so often on the plane to do them...

Oh no! That really stinks! I hope you can get a new appt soon.

Pgfairy, I hope you're feeling better today.

Tbh, I'm so tired today! Kiddo was unsettled for 1.5 hours last night from 3:45-5:15. I should nap with him today but I can't :cry: Too many things to do!

TBH...

I wish I could give up my full time day job and concentrate more on my little online shop, Loved (shameless plug :winkwink: facebook.com/lovedonline). But I can't, because my day job will give me a wicked pension when I retire and I have pretty good benefits here. So I'm stuck :(

Another TBH, if I may...

We bought our wartime home just two years ago and I'm DYING to redo our kitchen. It's hideous. Not hideous in an awesome way, like... "OMG it's so ugly, that it's awesome". Nuh uh. It's just damn ugly. I'd love to take a sledgehammer to it and go nuts :brat:

@Sarah1508 - nooooo!!!! That just sinks :growlmad: I hope you can get a new apt soon!!!

TBH - my mornings seen crazy now what with getting myself and Hubby ready for work, I can't imagine what it will be like when I have to get a baby ready to go to daycare too! (I have to drive Hubby to work as he doesn't drive) I am going to have to start making our lunches the night before...

Tbh I can only get another appointment for a months time when I will be over 22 weeks... :growlmad:

TBH: I hate 90% of the people I know or have come across online. Maybe I'm grumpy or too judgemental but lately people have been getting under my skin and irritating the snot out of me!

TBH: I had the stomach bug this weekend & vomited for 9 straight hours. Sometimes it came out my nose because I was trying so hard to not pee - or worse - myself at the same time...:blush:

TBH: I had the stomach bug this weekend & vomited for 9 straight hours. Sometimes it came out my nose because I was trying so hard to not pee - or worse - myself at the same time...:blush:

OMG, with DS1 I puked so hard it came out my eyeballs! I didn't even know it could come out your tear ducts until then!!

OMG, with DS1 I puked so hard it came out my eyeballs! I didn't even know it could come out your tear ducts until then!!

Ewwww! That is terrible! Poor thing!

Just saw this! Holy crap. I dont even know what I would do if that happened. You are stronger than me!

I think I would just die if that happened to me, kaja. I hope you never have to go through that again. :hugs:

Tbh, it's 9:30 and I'm going to sleep even though I have so many orders to do. :( So tired!

So sorry Sarah, you just can't seem to catch a break lately...hope the wait isn't too much of a killer for you.

TBH my head hurts. I have a trigeminal neuralgia they won't do anything about till May and being in pain all the time really really sucks.:cry:

Thanks everyone was a bit of a let down at the time tbh but it's just trivial really will get to see bubba next month.. Will be a loooong wait but it will be worth it! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->