• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Tbh, I have a little trickle if I sneeze hard enough :haha:

Tbh, I wish I could just use magic to have the whole house cleared and tidied!

Tbh, we got to hear baby's heartbeat this morning <3 So happy.

I would also like that magic!

My house is a disaster. No energy or desire to clean. Tbh, waiting on nesting to kick it. Hope it does lol. Or I will be using money to hirer a cleaner for a one time deep clean as I am so far behind.

Too scared, that is the best sound ever! Congrats :)

Thank you! Yesterday was a hard milestone (lost baby at 16+6 last time :() so it was really nice to hear baby today.

We didn't get a doppler because it would cause more stress than less.

I had this Doppler with dd and I could never find her hb. It was so scary. I couldn't find it until around 23 weeks. This one had been much easier. I think I was terrible at looking and didn't really know what I was doing lol. I understand the worry for sure though. It can cause as much worry as reassurance.

I'm a worrier by nature so I have enough to worry about without constantly looking for baby's heartbeat. Dh and I decided together that's it's probably best we didn't get one.

TBH I'm really glad that my husband is home after being gone for 5 days, but I really wish he hadn't also brought home is THIRD cold in the last 5 weeks. I managed to dodge the first two but there is no way I'm lucky or healthy enough to escape round 3. :dohh:

I hope you avoid it again!

Tbh, I want my little kiddo to feel better. Today is day 3 and he seems sicker today compared to the last two days. :(

Tbh seeing pictures like this on my timehop is making me even more excited to have another wee bubba In the house! :baby: Does make you wonder how much alike your little ones may look? :twinboys: :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
TBH I wish I was more excited about this pregnancy. I gave birth to my first daughter at 23 weeks and I am so busy focusing on every little twinge that I have not taken the time to enjoy being pregnant.

Aww visionofmine I can only imagine how stress full things are for you!! Wishing you and bub the very best for this time round :hugs:

TBH I wish body hair didn't exist, give it another week and I will have complety lost all ability to shave anything higher than my knees. Feel like a 70's throw back ha

TBH, I think OH is seeing through you now. He's even told me to stop trying especially after today.

Tbh - I'm SO excited to be in second tri finally!! (My ticker is wrong, I'm 14+1 today). :wohoo:

Now who do I see about collecting my "pregnancy glow"?? It's AWOL!! :haha:

TBH I have zero patience today. Like I seriously would like to just open my mouth and let every single thought in my head spill out all over all of the people at work today who are quite frankly behaving like 5 year olds.

I suspect this would be bad for my career. :haha:

Tbh, I just want kiddo to nap. He's tired and upset because of it but refusing to nap. :(

Tbh some people infuriate me! :growlmad: evil scum like that shouldn't get the time of day from anyone! Let alone newspapers!! We've kept our mouths shut for years now about the truth of who yous really are and whats really gone on and if yous don't stop what yous are doing now and let your so called beloved son finally rest in piece we won't keep silent for any bloody longer and yous will be very publicly exposed for who yous truly are! :growlmad:

Tbh, tropical fruit tums were a bad choice by DH. Pineapple flavored chalkiness? No thank you I'd rather feel the burning acid.

^ Uhhhohhh acids are the worst thing to have when you are being sick! Trust me :dohh: a few weeks ago all I could eat was actually oranges... Worst decision ever! :haha: :flower:

Edit; oopsie just re read what you wrote :dohh: il blame the baby brain :haha:

TBH I wish people would stop bringing alcohol as gifts while I'm pregnant! I now have a bottle of baileys, a bottle of champers and a bottle of white wine to add to my collection of 3 bottles of red and 2 bottles of gin.

In all fairness most of this was brought for things like my Thanksgiving dinner but still. I'm well stocked once this kid gets here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->