TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Pink, I am sure my ticker is off because I have a 32-24 day cycle and as per the opk I ovulated on Dec. 24th. With my ticker I chose the LMP which was Dec. 4th so I am sure I would be a week behind you. Good luck with the scan and am eager to hear your good news! *hugs*

Carmen, lol at dh and getting into the use of pre-seed but hey it is some good stuff! Yay for getting dinner invites. It sucks to have to cook a meal for one and having some company is always nice I think.

Lucy, hope the day off doing some shopping will chear you up. I can relate to being afraid of it taking a long time. This time it took me six months and I know compared to some others it is not a very very long time but I think when you want something so bad anything longer than a month seems like ages. *hugs* Keep your spirits up - we are all hear for you!

AFM, I met up with my bestfriend today for lunch and felt so nauseated I could not eat much. I wanted so much to share my news... but so afraid of making that dreaded call with an explanation if something were to go wrong. I hope that first trimester flies by quickly!

I'm back, and all is good!

My OB asked for the date of my last menstrual period, and I said, 'there was none since the ectopic'...and he looked at me with raised eyebrows, but didn't skip a beat. I told him not to ask too many questions, and he said he wouldn't!!

He popped me up on the bed for a quick scan. Found sac in the uterus. Tick. Found heartbeat. Tick. Measuring 6w5d, but he said he could be out by a few days as he only did a tummy scan (so avoided the transvaginal yay!). I'm going back in 3 weeks for a repeat scan in his rooms, as he thought the wait for the 12 week scan (early March) might be a bit too long for me. So sweet of him.

So, in a nutshell, I am on track!!!

Thank you ladies for all of your support. I hope I can return the favour with pregnancy congratulations soon.

Peachy - thinking of you in the lead up to your scan!!!! xox

xox

Pink!!! So glad to hear the great news. I am absolutely thrilled for you. Been waiting for your update with fingers crossed and said a big prayer last night that all will be well. Big hugs to you!
I hope your good luck rubs off : )

YAY!!!! PINK am so happy for you and that is such great news, good that your dr was nice to you and that you didnt have to explain yourself like a naughty school girl lol ok count down to next u/s, one down and one to go peachy your next hope that all goes well for you too please let us know asap i was on pins and needles waiting lol

Yay Pink!! That is fantastic!!

Sorry I havent been able to get on for a while but my update is that I am 8 DPO. I took a test yesterday morning (really early I know but couldnt resist), it was a FRER and I took it out of the case. It has the faintest faintest pink line. Had to hold at the window to see. Now its dry you can see it more clearly but still faint. Not sure if its an evap cos it definately has colour. On saturday I had a stitch/pressure feeling in my right side all day, just below my ribs. Not sure if this means anything but you never know.

I think I'll hold out for a few more days to test again, maybe!!

Hope everyone is doing well and wishing you all BFP's soon.

Quick one as I head to bed (stayed up late to watch Australian Open tennis):

peachy - thinking of you, and hoping for great news when I wake up in the morning!

baby_love - Wow, that sounds really positive! Fingers crossed that you are our 3rd BFP! Keep us updated for sure! Any photo for us to stalk?? Exciting stuff!

Night night from here!

xox

Hello ladies!

Just got back from my scan and all is good! baby is in the right place, and they were able to detect a heartbeat : ) I am scheduled to go back in three weeks as they said around 9 weeks the placenta develops and want to just ensure that everything is progressing well. My babys heartbeat was a bit on the slower side of the normal spectrum (I think she said 110) so hopefully this is just because it is still little. I have a new estimated due date of sept 16th.

Many thanks to everyone for your good wishes and support. It makes a world of a difference to me as beside dh you are the only people who know about this new little miracle. *Big hugs*

babylove - I hope that in a few days you get a darker line but a faint line at 8dpo is sounding very good. baby dust to you!

Congrats Peachy!! I am so happy for you.... I am starting to doubt my tests, the control line is a bit blurry so maybe the dye has run or something. I will test again in a few days.

Congrats Peachy!! I am so happy for you.... I am starting to doubt my tests, the control line is a bit blurry so maybe the dye has run or something. I will test again in a few days.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you. 8 dpo is really early so hang in there.:hugs:

Congratulations Peachy on your scan!

That is absolutely wonderful news! I have had you in my thoughts constantly, and I'm so glad that everything is on track! I know that heartbeats often take a few days to 'get going'...and your little one probably only just got a heartbeat these past few days...so it sounds to me like everything is perfect! That's great that you are getting rescanned in 3 weeks as well! We both have new little milestones to look forward to! You and your DH must be thrilled. It's amazing how you can go from one extreme with the ectopic, to the other with a new pregnancy. I have kind of been in a bit of a daze since yesterday!

baby_love - hang in there! What kind of test did you use? In my opinion, First Response is the most reliable option (although on the expensive side). I haven't see any issues with evaporation lines with FR. Keep us posted on where things are at!

Lucy - how are you? Any closer to O do you think? How are you feeling...any better? I know the past week has been tough on you...hang in there. :hugs:

My eldest daughter returned to school today...it is absolutely pouring with rain, and it's not expected to stop all week.

xox

Hey ladies!! I've been reading along and I just wanted to say congrats to those who got BFP's and if u haven't haven't, hang in there!! I am now 6 weeks pregnant after my ectopic in may! I have an ultrasound on feb 2 to hear the heart beat. It can happen ladies you just have to be patient don't stress and just believe!

CONGRATULATIONS PINK & PEACHY!

That is awesome news for the both of you..This makes me so happy! Gives everyone else hope...What wonderful news to read tonight..

YAY PEACHY !!!!! you see i knew it soo now we have two preggers to look out for and the possibilities of many more

baby love those lines sound promising but i need pics sorry the addict in me fx that they get darker that would make the pregger actually 4 if wannabmommy joins us as well

wannabmommy thanks for the words of encouragement we all need them every now and then and congrats on your new pregnancy hope that all is well with you

decemberose how you doin? hope that all is well with you hugs

afm i did get away but still some lingering feelings there poor hubby cant say anything bc he gets chuwed out lol, but am so irritable and have no idea what is going on the stupid cbfm, went back to low today one day left til o and now i am thinking that am not even going to o this month hubby says we can try again but that is not what i want i want it now but i have to learn some patience there is nothing more than i can do i guess hugs all around am going by temps for o if not am out i guess

wanabmommy - thank you for your post and your kind words, and congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope that you are doing well and not feeling too anxious. Please feel free to stick around in here, and we can support you in the lead up to your scan.

decemberose - thanks for your congrats! I hope that you are joining us soon in the BFP stakes! Where are things at for you?

Lucy - huge hugs. The CBFM going back to low sounds very odd. I would keep the temping going. Have you got a chart we can stalk? How are your OPK's going? Praying for you big time. You are so supportive of everyone...I really hope it is your turn soon.

Well I am still in denial about my pregnancy...lol, now I just want to get to the next scan and make sure the heart is still beating! For some reason I feel less queasy today, so my mind starts working overtime.

xox

Peachy and Pink - I am so happy for you both. The early scans are so important for all 'ectopic-ers' cos we all just need to know that our beans have reached the destination this time :) Hopefully you can both start to feel a little more relaxed and enjoy your pregnancies.

AFM - getting siked up for ovulation over next few days so poor hubby will be getting lots of exercise, whether he wants it or not (which lets face it, he will cos he's male). He is currently obsessed by booking a holiday abroad but I can't get excited as I just keep thinking how pregnant I could be etc. Im obsessed I tell ye!

Good evening ladies!

Annie - many thanks for your good wishes. I feel a bit more relaxed... but proably will not be really enjoying my pregnancy until I pass the first trimester. I guess one step at a time : ) A trip abroad sounds fantastic! Who knows, depending on the timing it could be your babymoon!

Wanabmommy - I am six weeks as well! When is your expected due date? Congratulations to you.

Decemberose - thanks for the good wishes! I am so thrilled and just hope that everything stays on track for a happy and healthy 9 months. How are you doing?

Lucy, sorry to hear that the CBFM went negative. Do you use this in place of opks or are you temping, CBFM, and using opks? I suppose if two of the three are synched I would go with that? Its okay to be irratable, happens to the best of us. Just try and take things a day at a time and feel free to come here to vent anytime! I think my dh got spared a lot of whining since I come on hear to complain to sympathetic TTCers. *big hugs*

babylove , any further update? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

hey ladies thanks for all your kind words i swear DH is lucky to be alive i have no idea what is going on the cbfm went to low i think that i missed the surge with the opks or didn't have one am tempting as well and had a huge temp spike today so who knows wherther i o or not i guess we are going to have to wait and see i do the tcoyf (taking charge of your fertility) so i dont know how to share the chart but when i add a +opk yest it says i o today when i take it off it doesnt show o

this is so frustrating i have been thinking that maybe once am done with the opk am not going to order anymore and just go by the temps it is so stressing having to hold my pee in for 4 hours i can't do that when i do finally go i feel like my bladder is going to bust and am afraid to get an infection tbh i think i liked it better when i thought that i couldn't get pregnant and then be surprised but who knows

i think am going a little crazy lol i hope the 2ww goes by super fast then its an other month til o again ugh so in a month an a half i will o again talk about long cycles

edit- just added my chart can you ladies take a look at tell me what you all think am really starting to panic now thanks

Hi everyone

Lucy - thanks for adding your chart! I'm going to help you analyse it and see what we can come up with!

Firstly, I saw your comment about holding your pee for 4 hours? When I was using OPK's, I never held my pee at all?! Mine would have been heavily watered down, as I drink quite a bit of water...but still showed a progressive move from negative to positive?

Just looked at your chart, and I think the next couple of days will be critical in seeing whether you have O'd. Right now, I don't think we can say a definite 'yes' or 'no'. If your temp spikes up tomorrow, or over the next couple of days...and then stays up....then I would say you've ovulated. However, if it continues like it has been, then I would say 'not yet'. Today's temp does look promising...so hopefully it keeps rising.

lol - I love all the pretty lovehearts on your chart! No chance that you're going to miss O if it happens!! I once read some information that doing it only every 2nd day is sometimes something to try, as it allows the sperm time to build up. Don't quote me...but something to keep in mind perhaps...although by the sounds of you two, it would be kind of difficult to abstain!

I don't understand why the fertility monitor would have gone back to low...that seems odd.

Hang in there. I know these long cycles must be hard to deal with, when you only get a short window to O....and now you're not even sure whether you have. I wish things were easier for you. As if the ectopic wasn't hard enough, and having 1 tube. :( Hang tight.

Annie - thanks for checking in and for your good wishes. Glad to hear that O is on the horizon and you're gearing up for it!

Well, I'm pretty tired here, so think I'll get ready for bed.

Shall be back tomorrow. xox

Hi Girls, well since my FAINT pink line i have been getting BFN's!! But I am only 10DPO so all is not lost.

The last couple of days I have had a lot of watery, milky CM. Dunno if this means anything but Im pretty sure it usually dries up around this time, sorry TMI!!

Hope all is well and I will keep you updated over the next couple of days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->