TCC After Ectopic buddy needed

Lucy-Thanks. I hate tww but I have my fingers crossed for you hunny. Lets hope you caught that little eggy!!! I am looking forward to you hopefully announcing a BFP!!!

Alley-Thanks also. I am sorry I can not give you any more news for another possible two weeks.

AFM I did my second beta draw yesterday and the lab tech asked me why I have comming in for so many blood draws. It was really hard to explain that I was a high risk and that I had a history of ectopics. To make matters harder there was a woman who looked like she was about 5 months pregnant and she was just glowing. I pray that I can get to that point. I can only just pray. :( As for the pregnancy right now itself, still no bleeding and no major cramps. I have been having morning sickness though and its really been interfereing with my life. I cant wait for my results from my labs.

Pixie do you have your first beta numbers yet?

Alley-no i dont. They dont want to worry me until they get the second set of numbers. Then they are supposed to call me some time in the middle of next week. I know I will be checking my phone often for their call though.

pixxie thanks for your good wishes i too hope that by some miracle i get a BFP although to be honest at the moment am not feeling so lucky but i guess we will see what happens. i can't wait to hear your betas am sure that they are doubling just fine

alleysm how you holding up? i see that your from va what part ?

pixxie thanks for your good wishes i too hope that by some miracle i get a BFP although to be honest at the moment am not feeling so lucky but i guess we will see what happens. i can't wait to hear your betas am sure that they are doubling just fine

Hi lucy! Im in richmond va.. and thanks im doing ok.. made it through third round of maxi pads lol and trying to overdose on folic acid.. how are you?

Pixie- im itching for some good news!

Hi everybody!!! Im new to this because i to had an ectopic in nov, 2011 and i want to try again!!! I think I may be preggers again but we will see, but like all of you i had a really, really hard time with my loss because it was my first child. Well my tube ended up rupturing and i lost my baby and my left tube!!!! I just need other females to talk to and befriend!!!! Thanks ladies lets come together:dohh:

Hi Ladies...I have a question for you ladies that had surgery for your ectopic pregnancy. I had my surgery on November 1...after that my af for december was a little late ( but expected) then my one for january was right on time. February came a week early and it was only spotting ( which my doctor said was probably cause by not ovulating) now I'm on to March and am getting all the period like cramps ( as i did last month) but i'm now on cd 36 and normally af comes between 30-32 days... I took a preg test and it was bfn...just curious if any of your cycles went all weird after the ectopic?

Skeet-My cycle was weird while my levels were going back down to 0. After that they went back onto a 28 day cycle which was what I was on before my ectopic. I suggest you speaking to a doctor if your cycles stay irregular.

thanks pixxie... My doctor said that if I dont get a proper af this month then he will run tests

Hey girls I got my beta levels back today. On Thursday (the day my period was supposed to visit) it was at 492! Then on Saturday (a little under the 48 hour mark) my labs were (drum roll please) 1945!!! They are more than doubling every 48 hours!!! They are doubling every 24 hours! They are actually thinking there is a possibility of two little ones, but we are going to still say one for now. 10 more days until I can see my little bean!!

In my current little world also, my oldest decided to be bright the other day and pick up a wolf spider. Of course that damn thing bit him and I had to take my son to the doctors. That was of course after I mangled the spider with my TV remote :haha: The whole office was joking around with me about the spider but once they saw how big it was they were very serious. They placed my son on antibiotics so the bite doesn’t get infected and then told me that the antivenom for any type of bite of a venomous creature starts at around $2000!!! I was like ouch and could understand why they didn’t just want to shoot him up with it. Also my youngest is turning 1 on Monday but we are doing his party this Sat. We are going to have a St. Patty’s party!!! lol. Well hope everyone is having a good week so far.

Whoot whoot! Yay pixie!!! Cant wait for scan pics in 10days!!!!

Pixxie, congrats! Such great news. Little boys can be a handful eh?

Hi everybody!!! Im new to this because i to had an ectopic in nov, 2011 and i want to try again!!! I think I may be preggers again but we will see, but like all of you i had a really, really hard time with my loss because it was my first child. Well my tube ended up rupturing and i lost my baby and my left tube!!!! I just need other females to talk to and befriend!!!! Thanks ladies lets come together:dohh:

Hiya WTB (i shortened ur name hope u dont mind as its too long to type all the time:winkwink:) I am in very similar situation as u, I had an ectopic on 9th Feb and had my right tube removed. I came on here to chat to other women who have been in the same situation and it has been great as they have been so lovely and lots of success stories after ectopics. I am very concerned with having one tube left as i really want to conceive, am currently waiting in my AF to arrive which should be due any day now!

I know how you are feeling it was my first aswell, i miscarried one in my uterus and then went on to have an ectopic 2 weeks later...shocking i know!!

Hi all ladies hope ur all ok:) still waiting on my AF to arrive, maybe st.paddys day will bring me some luck! thinking of u all:)

hello ladies

pixxie YAY!! i bet that there are two in there too,lol won't that be a huge happy surprise can't wait to see those pics of one or two hugs i bet a big weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

kaznib hope that af arrives soon for you

wtb welcome to the thread so sorry for your loss you will find tons of support here we are all on the same boat but it is nice to have ladies that have gotten their bfp even with just the one tube

skeet welcome as well so sorry for your loss i have never had a regular cycle so i can't help you there to be honest when i got that bfp in october i was super shocked just goes to show God is in control i hope that it all works out for you soon and that you get that bfp soon

peachy how are you? how is that ms?

:wave: to all the other girls hope that you are all doing good

afm well i have the flu from what my dr told me and also a uti which scared the crap out of me bc i began to pee blood yesterday morning and so off to the dr i went, they did a preg test and of course bfn so am not keeping my hope for this month, i know that there are a few days left before testing but to be honest i think that i didn't o again so am on atibiotics for the uti and it is supposed to help with the flu so i hope that i feel better soon and since i told my hubby that i would try to get healthier i guess that is what am going to be concentrating on other than that i have been working hard with the warm weather we have been getting tons of people out so that is good

hope that everyone is doing good

Thanks Lucy. Sorry to hear about flu and uti.. :(

I get them all the time and they are horrible!! Dr actually gave me a years supply of pregnancy friendly antibiotics so I don't have to keep going in to see him for them

I get them all the time and they are horrible!! Dr actually gave me a years supply of pregnancy friendly antibiotics so I don't have to keep going in to see him for them

:hugs: to you they are horrible i about cried yesterday it was hurting so bad but (knock on wood) i have only had two really bad ones i think in my life i didn't even know i had the flu i that it was something i ate but no my dr said it was the flu

i don't even know how i could of gotten the uti but my boss said it was to much sex lol :haha: but who knows

Hi lucy! Im in richmond va.. and thanks im doing ok.. made it through third round of maxi pads lol and trying to overdose on folic acid.. how are you?

i used to live in lynchburg right before moving to colorado but i grew up in Patrick county near martinsville va, i do love va but i guess that is why i love living here it reminds me of there, your in the "big" city conpared to where i grew up lol am a small town type kind of girl

:hugs: to you they are horrible i about cried yesterday it was hurting so bad but (knock on wood) i have only had two really bad ones i think in my life i didn't even know i had the flu i that it was something i ate but no my dr said it was the flu

i don't even know how i could of gotten the uti but my boss said it was to much sex lol :haha: but who knows

Sex can cause the uti...I got them more then I do now when i first got with my oh.

Welcome skeet and wtb. Sorry to hear about your loss. I have found this group a wonderful support system and hope you will too.

Kaznib, hope u get some good news for st paddy's day! I was a total poas addict. How many dpo are you?

Lucy, sorry to hear you have the flu and a uti. Hope things get better soon. I hear cranberry juice is good for helping with uti... The ocean spray white cranberry is so delish!

AFm, still nauseous but at least there has been less vomiting so am grateful. My skin looks awful, all splotchy... I guess as long as my baby is healthy it is all that matters. Lost about 12 lbs so far, hope little one is okay.

Hi to anyone else I've missed *waves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->